- Subscribe to PCF Networked Blog Daily Updates
- Subscribe to our Twitter / Google / Yahoo Daily Updates
Operation Badar Reports (Afghanistan)
(25-28 Jan, 2012)
These reports have been received from Mullah Mohammad Omar's official spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid, spokesman of Islamic Emirate Qari Yousuf Ahmadi as well as some other on-ground sources in Afghanistan which include several cowardly puppet regime sources. War crimes committed by USZ, NATO and their cowardly puppets have been highlighted in red below.
- 25 January: Ali Shir Army Camp of the USZ terrorist invaders came under attack by Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate on Tuesday. According to a report from this province, two missiles struck the target damaging part of it while there are no reports of casualties.
- 26 January: Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate attacked army Camp of the USZ terrorist invaders in Ali Shir district of Khost province last night. Two missiles have reportedly struck the target, taking out as many as 9 USZ terrorist invaders besides horribly damaging the enemy's camp facility.
- At least 12 NATO terrorist invaders were killed with 2 of their tanks blown apart in a series of Mujahideen attacks in Sabro district of Khost province through much of the day.
- 27 January: At least 6 puppet policemen were killed and several more got hurt in a roadside bomb attack on Friday that targeted their vehicle and smashing into pieces.
- 28 January: A report states that Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate Friday attacked the USZ terrorist invaders military Camp in Ali Shir district of Khost province with mortars. Some four mortar rounds hit the target, instantly killing half a dozen of USZ terrorist invaders and fatally wounding dozens more besides setting a part of the army camp on fire.
- At least 4 puppets were killed in Sheikh Amir district of Khost province when their vehicle got blown apart in IED blast last night, a Mujahideen official said on Saturday.
- 25 January: At least four puppets were killed in a clash with Mujahideen of the Islamic that occurred in Sayed Abad Wardag province on Tuesday evening. A Mujahid sustained injury during the half-hour long clash but is said to be in stable condition.
- 25 January: Later Tuesday, the puppets launched a large-scale offensive against Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate in Ala Saye that met with sterner resistance by Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate resulting in a heavy fight that continued for hours, a Mujahideen official said on Wednesday. A puppet was killed while the rest of the enemy soldiers managed to flee the area. Later on Tuesday, at about 6:00 p.m. local time a dozen of the puppets were reported dead in a similar operation in which the enemy was pushed back with heavy losses.
- 27 January: At least two puppets were killed and many others got wounded in violent fighting with Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate resealing from Mujahideen attack aimed at the enemy base in Alah Saye district of the province on Thursday.
- A news report points out that Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate attacked the army base of the NATO terrorist invaders in Alah Saye, Kapisa province last night. Several missiles and mortar struck the base, raising havoc in the base and taking out some one and a half dozen NATO terrorist invaders besides destroying several military vehicles parked inside the base, some of which were still burning till the final reports arrived.
- 28 January: At least five puppets were reported dead in Kapisa clash this morning, a Mujahideen official said on Saturday. The fighting unfolded in Tagab district of the province after the enemy military convoy came under Mujahideen attack that lasted half an hour leaving five puppets dead.
- 25 January: Mujahideen carried out a heavy arms attack on the base of USZ terrorist invaders in Maiwand’s Kala Shamir area during which a missile slammed inside the base, killing 11 USZ terrorist invaders and horribly wounding scores more late yesterday afternoon.
- USZ terrorist invaders suffered deadly casualties on later Tuesday afternoon time when Mujahideen carried out an attack on their base, located in Zhiri’s Sanghisar area during which an enemy watchtower was shot with an RPG as well, taking out a total of 14 USZ terrorist invaders throughout the deadly attack.
- Some 5 hireling puppet troops were killed and 3 others wounded in Azizabad area of Maiwand district when Mujahideen ambushed the enemy patrol vehicle yesterday afternoon. It is said that the enemy weapons and equipment were also seized in the ambush while the wreckage of the vehicle is still lying in the area.
- A USZ tank was destroyed by a roadside bomb in Qazi Karez area near Kandahar airbase at noon time today, killing all 6 terrorist invaders inside.
- At least 6 hireling puppet troops were killed Tuesday afternoon in Panjwaee’s Zangawat area when an IED struck the enemy military convoy passing through the area.
- 26 January: At least 3 puppet policemen were killed and 2 others fatally wounded late yesterday afternoon when a bomb exploded on their foot patrol in Zhiri’s Nalgham area.
- Reports from Maiwand district say that a USZ tank was blown apart by a landmine yesterday afternoon near the district bazaar while a second tank was destroyed similarly in the later afternoon time in Kanlagcha Karez area. All 11 terrorist invaders onboard the tanks were killed in the deadly blasts.
- A motorbike packed with explosives and parked in Kandahar city’s Fabrica area was detonated on a police foot patrol, leaving 3 puppets dead and 3 others wounded at around 01:00 pm today.
- Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate seized a rifles and pistols of USZ terrorist invaders early this morning when a heavy bomb blast detonated on their foot patrol while walking in front of their military convoy which arrived at Maiwand’s Kala Shamir area to carry out an operation, instantly taking out 3 cowardly terrorist invaders and fatally wounding 4 others. Separately, another bomb blast also struck the terrorist invaders in the same area in the later part of the day, killing another 4 cowardly terrorist invaders, officials said adding the binoculars and other equipment were also recovered from the scene where the limbs and body parts of the enemy were also scattered. The enemy fled the area at the end of the day after suffering deadly casualties.
- 27 January: 2 missiles fired by Mujahideen last night slammed inside Kandahar airbase, causing the enemy heavy casualties and losses however its extent is not known.
- There are reports arriving from Panjwaee district which indicate that 25 USZ terrorist invaders and at least a dozen of their Afghan puppets were killed yesterday afternoon time when Mujahideen, using heavy and light weapons carried out an attack on their base. Officials add that 2 armored enemy vehicles parked inside were also destroyed in the successful attack while the surveillance balloon which hovers overhead was also shot and is lying in a nearby orchard. Witnesses from the area further say that they witnessed terrorist medical helicopters arrive at the base 6 times, airlifting the casualties to Kandahar airbase.
- In Solzi area, Zhiri district, Mujahideen fought a deadly battle with USZ terrorist invaders yesterday afternoon in which some 5 USZ terrorist invaders were killed and scores others were horribly injured.
- Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate blew apart a USZ tank using a remote controlled mine, killing all 6 terrorist invaders onboard late yesterday afternoon in Maiwand’s Garmawok area.
- Mujahideen clashed with puppet policemen for 1 hour early this morning near Maiwand district center (Kishkanikhod bazaar), causing the enemy heavy casualties after which the reinforcement of USZ terrorist invaders arriving to the area was also ambushed. Some 7 USZ terrorist invaders and 10 of their hireling puppets were taken out throughout the deadly operation.
- Some 4 USZ terrorist invaders who had arrived to Maiwand Kala Shamir area as part of a large military convoy perished when 2 mines simultaneously detonated on them Rangrizano village yesterday, officials said adding that Mujahideen later hung their limbs and body parts from trees as warning signs for cowardly terrorist invaders to leave Afghanistan while they can and stop civilian massacre. The enemy abandoned the area at the end of the day after taking on heavy casualties.
- An American terrorist invader standing guard in front of his outpost in Panwajee’s Zangawat area was shot dead by a Mujahid sniper late yesterday afternoon.
- 28 January: Kandahar airbase, the largest military airbase of foreign terrorist invaders was struck by a missile again on Friday afternoon however the extent of damage and casualties caused is not known.
- A police vehicle was left wrecked by a roadside bomb in Karz area of Kandahar city, killing all 6 puppets onboard yesterday at 10:00 am.
- 2 hireling puppet troops perished in a deadly bomb blast which also left another puppet severely wounded late yesterday afternoon in Zangawat’s Sfanzo area, Maiwand.
- A missile hit the base of USZ terrorist invaders yesterday at around dusk time when Mujahideen brought the enemy base under heavy arms fire in Talokan area of Panjwaee district. As many as 5 USZ terrorist invaders were taken out in the missile attack as it slammed their garrison. Talokan is a large region located 30 km away from Panjwaee district center, scattered with dozens of large and small bases manned by USZ terrorist invaders and their puppets which come under Mujahideen attacks on a daily basis, causing the enemy heavy casualties and material losses.
- 25 January: Reports from Pashtoon Kot district of northern Faryab province say that ISAF terrorist invaders carried out a raid on homes of innocent civilians in Pogani area at around 02:00 am local time when Mujahideen countered their barbarism, triggering a deadly 4 hour firefight with Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate in which 10 ISAF terrorist invaders were killed and scores others got fatally wounded before the enemy finally fled after taking on heavy casualties. 4 Mujahideen were also martyred (may Allah accept them) in the clash whereas Afghan locals came out from their homes after the clash in respect and love for Mujahideen and raised slogans of "Allah-o-Akbar!" in favour of the Islamic Emirate and against USZ and ISAF terrorist invaders.
- 25 January: A deadly 2 hour clash broke out on Tuesday afternoon at 02:00 pm when Mujahideen ambushed the foot patrol of joint enemy patrol in Musa Kala’s Shargi area in which a Mujahid was also injured in the firefight whereas 6 USZ Terrorist Invaders and 4 hireling puppets were reportedly killed in the encounter.
- A sniper Mujahid of Islamic Emirate shot dead 2 terrorist invaders who came out of their base at 10:00 am this morning in Sangin district’s Chini Manda area.
- A puppet police officer perished along with his motorbike in a powerful bomb blast in Mukhtar Camp area of Lashkargah city at around 01:00 pm today.
- 26 January: At around 10:00 am on Wednesday, a USZ tank struck an IED placed by Mujahideen in Nomro area near Gerishk district center, killing all 6 terrorist invaders onboard.
- A USZ military convoy passing through Nawzad’s Korghi area struck a landmine at around dusk time yesterday, taking out 1 tank as well as killing all 6 terrorist invaders inside.
- All 7 terrorist invaders onboard their tank were killed when it hit a landmine in Raegyano area of Sangin district at 09:30 am this morning.
- A USZ tank was obliterated by an IED in Khan-e-Sheen’s Taghar area late yesterday afternoon time, killing all 5 terrorist invaders inside meanwhile another similar blast took out another tank of hireling puppet troops at dusk time yesterday in Daisho area of the same district, killing all 6 puppets onboard.
- A check post puppet commander by the name of Sayar was killed while 2 other puppets were wounded earlier today during a 1 hour firefight with Mujahideen in Gorazan area of Washir district.
- Reports arriving from Helmand province indicate that in the later afternoon time today, a courageous shop keeper in Sangin district bazaar (Jalat Khan, the resident of the district’s Sarwan Kala and the nephew of Maulawi Ghulam Muhammad Sahib) stabbed to death 2 USZ terrorist invaders as the enemy foot patrol was passing in the area. Witnesses from the scene say that they themselves saw Jalat Khan, a strong young man walk up to a butcher shop, grab a sharp knife, walk up to the 2 terrorist invaders and stab them to death in the district bazaar, adding that the courageous hero was later arrested by civil order police and taken to a nearby base of foreign terrorist invaders.
- A tank of American terrorist invaders was blown apart by a landmine in the later afternoon time today (05:00 pm) in Marjah district’s Sistani area, killing all 6 terrorist invaders inside whereas the wreckage is still lying in the area.
- Later on Thursday, Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate attacked the puppets doing a foot patrol in Tagab, Kapisa killing about half a dozen of them as they were fleeing away.
|An American Terrorist Invader goes into his grave in the Graveyard of Empires|
- 27 January: A roadside bomb planted by Muajhideen in Tagahar area of Khan-e-Sheen district ripped through a USZ tank, killing all 6 terrorist invaders inside on Thursday afternoon.
- 28 January: At around 10:00 pm Thursday night, a landmine in Nawa’s Shor Shorak area obliterated a USZ tank, killing all 6 terrorist invaders onboard who were later airlifted by helicopters from the area.
- Some 2 USZ terrorist invaders were killed in Si Waik Gharbi area of Nad Ali district while 3 others were fatally wounded when a bomb blast struck their foot patrol yesterday afternoon at around 03:00 pm.
- Locals from Haji Manaf village of Kala Gaz region, Gerishk district say that an innocent villager was arrested and taken away by cowardly American terrorist invaders after a night raid on civilian homes.
- An American terrorist invader was left dead in Nahr Siraj’s Popalzo area and another was fatally wounded when the terrorist invaders tried to enter the area yesterday afternoon to carry out an operation and came under Mujahideen ambush attack.
- An IED planted under a culvert in Sangin’s Mal Mand area detonated on the patrol of USZ terrorist invaders yesterday at 11:00 am, killing 3 terrorist invaders on the spot and wounding another 4.
- Officials from Musa Kala district of Helmand province say that Mujahideen, using heavy and light weapons carried out a wide scale offensive on the check posts of hireling puppet troops and patrol of USZ terrorist invaders early yesterday morning in Shargi, Musalmani, Khwaja Daad, Karez Ghulam, Yatimchi and Yakh Karez areas. It is said that in the deadly battle which lasted all day, some 20 USZ terrorist invaders and 15 local hireling puppets were killed, dozens of others wounded, several check posts destroyed and the logistical vehicles parked inside wrecked while 3 Mujahideen also embraced martyrdom (may Allah grant them the highest ranks in Jannah) and 5 others were injured. Locals from the district add that the cowardly terrorist invaders shot and martyred 2 civilians and wounded another as revenge in Musalmani area.
- A USZ tank which came out of its base yesterday afternoon was targeted and blown apart by a mine in Kala Shamir’s Jogrom area, Maiwand district resulting in all 6 terrorist invaders onboard getting killed. It is worth reminding that the blast in which several enemy troops were killed on Thursday in the district’s Rangrizano area was quite unusually, also confirmed by local stooge officials who normally deliberate play dumb when inquired about such events.
- Reports from Marjah district say that a firefight broke out between USZ terrorist invaders and puppet policemen in Sistani area yesterday in which 1 terrorist invader and 1 of their puppet was killed while 2 other puppets were left wounded. The reason of the clash is not known yet.
- USZ terrorist invaders suffered heavy casualties at around 04:00 pm on Friday when Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate ambushed the enemy foot patrol in Mirmand area of Gerishk district, taking out as many as 6 USZ terrorist invaders and wounding 5 more. Meanwhile, 2 more American terrorist invaders were killed and 3 others fatally wounded in Hayderabad region’s Tori Shagi area, Gerishk, in an IED attack on the enemy foot patrol at around dusk time yesterday.
- Terrorist medical helicopters arrived to airlift the dead USZ terrorist invaders from the scene of an IED attack which blew apart their tank near Khan-e-Sheen district center at 02:10 pm local time, killing all 6 USZ terrorist invaders onboard.
- Mujahideen from Gerimsir district say that they blew apart a bulldozer of USZ terrorist invaders using an IED at 05:30 pm local time in Sarbandi area located near Hazar Juft Bazaar while it was on a mission to destroy civilian property. All 3 terrorist invaders onboard the vehicle were instantly killed.
- Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate clashed with USZ terrorist invaders earlier today in the region between Matki and Bari Gul areas, Nad Ali in which as many as 7 USZ terrorist invaders were killed and several others suffered horrible injuries whereas a Mujahid was also injured after getting hit in the arm.
- 25 January: A violent firefight occurred in Juzjan’s Qushtifa district later on Tuesday, reports say, adding that as many as 5 USZ terrorist invaders perished during the firefight whereas Mujahideen managed to safely move out from the area after inflicting deadly losses on the enemy.
- 25 January: A roadside bomb in Paktia province's Khusamand district killed all 6 USZ terrorist invaders onboard as it set off under their tank on Tuesday, ripping it apart to pieces, a Mujahideen official said on Wednesday.
- 25 January: At least 5 NATO terrorist invaders and 2 of their puppets were killed and many others got wounded in a clash with Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate that occurred in Alishang district of Laghman province today, a Mujahideen official said on Wednesday.
- 26 January: Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate in a half-hour long firefight with cowardly puppets, seriously wounded 5 puppets in the capital of Laghman later on Wednesday, making the rest of the enemy solders flee the area. All of the wounded puppets were later on confirmed as killed after succumbing to injuries in the hospital facility.
- 25 January: A roadside bomb in Shindand’s Zer Koh area struck and destroyed a vehicle of puppet police, killing all 5 puppets onboard at 02:00 pm today.
- 26 January: Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate on Wednesday attacked the terrorist invaders’ military-secured fuel convoy in the capital of Logar province causing the enemy heavy casualties besides torching one of their fuel tankers.
- 27 January: Later on Thursday, Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate attacked the military-secured fuel convoy of the terrorist invaders that prompted a half-hour long firefight in the capital of Logar. 8 puppet security guards were taken out during the firefight with one of the fuel trucks burned down during the operation.
- At least 2 NATO terrorist invaders were killed and three more got badly wounded in a clash with Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate in Charkh district of Logar province, the report said, adding that Mujahideen combatants, with the help of Allah Almighty, stayed unharmed thought the fighting.
- At least 6 NATO terrorist invaders got taken out on Friday when their tank ran over landmine in Baraki Barak district of Logar province, a Mujahideen official said on Friday.
- 26 January: A dozen of the terrorist invaders got killed in a deadly fight with Mujahideen when the USZ-NATO terrorist invaders were intending to raid a compound of innocent civilians in Hisar Shahi district, Nangarhar province on Tuesday night. The fight lasted an hour causing no harm on Mujahideen.
- 3 puppets were severely injured in a bomb explosion carried out by Mujahideen on the enemy’s foot patrol today in Jalalabad city, the capital of Nangarhar province.
- 27 January: The terrorist invaders raided a village known as Mumla in Khogiani district, Nangarhar province this morning that continued throughout the day. The cowardly terrorist invaders beat up and harassed the helpless and noncombatant villagers and searched their houses just for fun. Reports add that the terrorist invaders stole the jewelery, valuables and home appliances from the homes of innocent civilians as well as gang-raped an underage Afghan girl in front of her family at gunpoint.
- 28 January: Later on Friday, Mujahideen got one of the NATO terrorist invaders tank blown apart in Jalalabad city, the capital of Nangarhar province, leaving all 6 terrorist invaders onboard dead.
- Mujahideen of the Islamic attacked the enemy outpost in Bati Kot district of Nangarhar province on Saturday. A dozen of the cowardly puppets have reportedly been killed.
|USZ Terrorist Invaders hiding to save their lives after Mujahideen attack their patrol in a surprise attack|
- 26 January: A Mujahid of Islamic Emirate shot two puppets riding on a motorbike in Dashti Archi, Kunduz province on Wednesday killing one of the two, while the other got fatally wounded.
- A deadly fight erupted between two group of the puppet police on Thursday, in Imam Sahib district of the northern Kunduz province, a report said from Kunduz province. According to the report the fighting broke out after verbal argument during a meeting that ended up wounding some 4 puppet policemen from both group besides killing commander Sarfarz and Zalmi, two of the puppet officers during the fight.
- 26 January: Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate attacked the puppet outpost on Thursday morning killing as many as 15 puppets based in the check post in Shigal district of Kunar province.
- A report indicates that the USZ-NATO terrorist invaders and their cowardly puppets, in their invasion of a village on the outskirt of the capital of Kunar province, in what was believed to be terrorizing the villagers, brutally murdered two civilian peasants last night.
- A dozen of the puppets were killed in a clash with Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate that resulted from an attack by Mujahideen aimed at the enemy outpost in Watapur, Kunar province on Thursday. No Mujahideen have been harmed during the hour-long firefight.
- Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate fought the puppets in Manugi district, Kunar province on Thursday afternoon. The fight lasted for half an hour and ended up killing as many as 5 puppet soldiers.
- At least 3 puppets were killed and several more got wounded in a clash with Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate in the capital of Kunar province on Thursday afternoon, a Mujahideen official said.
- A heavy fight was reported in Kunar province today. According to the report, the fight erupted in Watapur district, Kunar province after the enemy’s foot patrol came under Mujahideen attack that lasted for about an hour in which some 7 hireling puppets were killed.
- As many as 12 USZ terrorist invaders were killed on Thursday when Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate attacked the USZ army base taking it under target for about an hour with missiles, rockets and mortars, the report said, adding that no Mujahideen have been harmed in the consequent blind fire by the panicked cowardly enemy.
- 27 January: A severe fight was reported in Logar province this afternoon in Baraki Barak that went on for about an hour leaving 9 USZ terrorist invaders dead on Friday.
- January 28: A dozen of the NATO terrorist invaders are reported to have been killed in a clash with Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate in Khas Kunar district of the province on Saturday, while one of the enemy’s tank got shot and destroyed in an RPG attack, taking out all 6 terrorist invaders onboard.
- A severe fight was reported in the eastern Kunar province today. The fight started following an attack by Mujahideen aimed at the enemy’s foot patrol in Watapur district of the province and lasted an hour killing a dozen of the cowardly terrorist invaders.
- 27 January: At around 04:00 pm yesterday, an ISAF tank was blown apart by an IED in Margab’s Mangano area, killing all 6 terrorist invaders traveling onboard.
- 27 January: A tower of puppet mobile telecommunication company (Etisalat) was brought down by Mujahideen using explosives last night near Delaram district center after the company repeatedly failed to comply with the regulations set out by Islamic Emirate.
- 28 January: As many as 10 USZ terrorist invaders perished this afternoon at around 03:00 pm when 3 missiles fired by Mujahideen slammed into Khasrod district center (Ghor Ghori). It is said that several military vehicles parked inside also caught fire as a result of the deadly missile strikes.
- 27 January: As many as 6 puppets were killed with one of the terrorist invaders' supply trucks destroyed in an attack carried out by Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate on Thursday on the enemy supply convoy in Ghazni provinces Muqur district, according to a report from Ghazni.
- A report from Ghazni state that on Friday, Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate attacked the terrorist invaders supply convoy in Muqur district of Ghazni province that ended up killing 10 security puppets as well as destroying 5 supply trucks.
- Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate Friday shot down one of the USZ terrorist invaders’ pilotless spy plane in Deh Yak district of Ghazni province, a Mujahideen official said, adding that it was shot while hovering over a village in Deh Yak to gather information on Mujahideen as it came under target causing the spy plane to fall down nearby and was carried away by Mujahideen to a secure place.
- 28 January: At least 2 ANA puppets were killed and 2 others severely wounded and 2 vehicles destroyed at around 03:00 pm yesterday when the enemy military convoy was ambushed by Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate in Rabat-e-Sangi district’s Chil Dukhtar area.
- At around 05:00 pm yesterday, an ANA puppet standing guard in front of his outpost in Rabat-e-Sangi’s Chardara area was shot dead by a Mujahid sniper.
- A missile fired by Mujahideen last nigh at around 09:00 pm slammed inside Shindand airbase, taking out 7 USZ terrorist invaders as well as destroying 4 vehicles parked inside the airbase.
Compiled by Faraan Khan
Edited by Enticing Fury, Habibullah Khan, Sartaj Khan
Pakistan Cyber Force