- Subscribe to PCF Networked Blog Daily Updates
- Subscribe to our Twitter / Google / Yahoo Daily Updates
Operation Badar Reports (Afghanistan)
(08-10 Jan, 2012)
These reports have been received from Mullah Mohammad Omar's official spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid, spokesman of Islamic Emirate Qari Yousuf Ahmadi as well as some other on-ground sources in Afghanistan which include several cowardly puppet regime sources. War crimes committed by USZ, NATO and their cowardly puppets have been highlighted in red below.
- January 08: At least 4 ANA puppets were killed in Sangchali village of Gerishk district when a bomb detonated on their foot patrol at noon time yesterday and the other at dusk time.
- A USZ patrol tank was blown apart by an anti-tank mine at 12:00 pm yesterday, killing all 6 terrorist invaders onboard in Garma Karez area of Nawzad district.
- Mujahideen tore apart a USZ tank in Musa Kala’s Karez Ghulam area using a remote-controlled mine at 09:00 am today, killing all 5 terrorist invaders inside.
- 3 innocent civilians were arrested and taken away by cowardly ISAF terrorist invaders from Awshitan Karez area of Sangin district after a night raid on their homes.
- Mujahideen officials from Gerishk district say that the cowardly USZ terrorist invaders were engaged after landing by helicopters in Da Adam Khan area, prompting a deadly 2 day battle. The cowardly terrorist invaders fled last night after taking on deadly losses in which more than 2 and a half dozen terrorist invaders were taken out as well as countless others fatally wounded. It is said that tanks arrived at the area for reinforcement, sparking further clashes however the cowardly enemy tanks also left last night, according to officials and witnesses who added that 3 civilians and 5 Mujahideen were also injured in the battle in which heavy weapons were used.
- Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate in Baghran district engaged USZ terrorist invaders this morning at around 08:00 am when they landed in Dara Bazaar to carry out an operation, forcing the enemy to flee the area by helicopters after which they settled in the plains of a nearby mountain. More details about the event will be updated later.
- An American terrorist invader was killed and another 2 wounded at 10:00 am this morning when Mujahideen ambushed their patrol which ventured out of its check post in Khan-e-Sheen district’s Taghar area. It is said that a Mujahid was also injured in the firefight.
- Heavy clashes broke out this morning in Guraz area of Nawzad district when Mujahideen attacked those USZ terrorist invaders who landed in the area to carry out an operation. The fight ended in the later afternoon time when the cowardly terrorist invaders fled the area after taking on heavy casualties which include more than 16 terrorist invaders dead and dozens more fatally wounded. A Mujahid was also injured in the clash, according to officials.
- All 6 terrorist invaders onboard their tank were killed when a roadside bomb ripped through it at 11:00 am yesterday in Sangin’s Amanullah Karez area.
- A Mujahid sniper shot dead 2 ANA puppets yesterday while standing guard in front of their outpost in Sangin’s Peich area.
- The fight which broke out yesterday afternoon between Mujahideen and joint USZ-Afghan troops is still raging on today. So far some 10 USZ terrorist invaders and 15 of their cowardly puppets have been killed while 2 Mujahideen have also been injured so far.
- A USZ tank was obliterated by an IED, killing all 5 terrorist invaders inside at noon time today on the road between Shawal and Nari Manda areas, Nad Ali district.
- A vehicle of hireling puppet troops was left wrecked in a bomb blast at noon time today in Bari area located near Gerishk district center, killing all 4 puppets onboard.
- 2 puppet policemen perished earlier today at 09:00 am when a mine which they were trying to defuse detonated on them in Alizo Karez area of Nawzad district.
- January 09: USZ terrorist invaders and their cowardly puppets fled from Nari Manda area of Nad Ali district yesterday at 06:00 pm last night after some 16 USZ terrorist invaders and a dozen of their cowardly puppets were taken out in the 2 days of clashes with Mujahideen. It is said that a USZ tank was also blown apart by a landmine as the enemy troops were retreating from the battle scene, killing all 6 terrorist invaders inside.
- An American terrorist invader was shot dead and another wounded during an armed attack on their patrol yesterday afternoon in Pa-en Killi of Nahr Siraj district.
- In Shor Shorak area, Nawa district, a USZ tank was blown apart by an anti-tank mine at 05:30 pm, killing all 6 terrorist invaders inside.
- Joint USZ-Afghan enemy troops suffered heavy casualties in Musa Kala’s Miyanjoe area when their patrol came under an armed Mujahideen attack. Reports add that 8 USZ terrorist invaders and 6 hireling puppets were killed in the surprise attack whereas no Mujahideen were harmed by the grace of Allah.
- An IED attack on a USZ patrol yesterday afternoon destroyed a USZ tank, killing all 6 terrorist invaders onboard in Maiwand district’s Zobar area.
- USZ terrorists fled last night at 07:00 pm from Baghran district center after 9 of them were killed and almost a dozen more were fatally wounded during a battle with Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate which broke out yesterday morning when the enemy troops landed in the area to carry out an operation, according to officials. It is said that 4 civilians were also martyred by the American terrorists during the clash which includes an innocent woman and a child.
- At around 05:00 pm on Sunday, a landmine in Diwalak area of Khan-e-Sheen district blew apart a USZ tank, killing all 6 terrorist invaders onboard.
- A USZ tank was torn apart by a roadside bomb, killing all 6 terrorist invaders inside in Sangin’s Zard Raige Karez area at around 07:00 pm last night.
- 2 mines detonated on the patrol of USZ terrorist invaders and their hireling puppets during a firefight which was triggered when Mujahideen ambushed them at 11:00 am today in Miyanji area of Musa Kala district, leaving 7 terrorist invaders dead and another 5 wounded.
- There are reports coming from Musa Kala’s Musalmani area which state that that 5 puppet policemen were killed today at around noon time when USZ terrorist invaders ambushed and destroyed their vehicle.
- An American terrorist invader was killed and another severely wounded during a clash which broke out today when Mujahideen ambushed their foot patrol in Sarak Awal area, located near Lashkargah city.
- An ambush by Mujahideen in Gerishk’s Kanjak area this morning at 11:00 am on a USZ patrol left 3 terrorist invaders dead and another 2 wounded.
- January 10: A USZ patrol passing through the desert of Nari Manda area, Nad Alid district was struck and destroyed by a landmine, killing all 6 terrorist invaders onboard.
- A USZ tank was blown apart by an IED in Musa Kala’s Shaban area, killing all 6 terrorist invaders inside at around 05:00 pm on Monday.
- An ISAF terrorist invader was killed and 2 others fatally wounded on Monday at 01:00 pm when an IED detonated on their foot patrol in Nawzad’s Jazi Karez area.
- A tank of American terrorist invaders in Khan-e-Sheen’s Bagat area was torn apart by a roadside bomb at 12:00 pm today, killing all 6 terrorist invaders onboard.
- 5 ISAF terrorist invaders were killed and at least 2 others fatally wounded during a 3 hour firefight with Mujahideen which was triggered after an attack on the joint enemy patrol between Musalmani and Miyanji areas, Musa Kala district. It is said that a Mujahid was also slightly hurt in the deadly clash.
- Officials from Nahr Siraj region of Gerishk district say that heavy fight has been taking place since 10:00 am this morning between Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate and joint enemy troops near Popalzo village. The number of enemy casualties caused is not known while more details will be updated later.
|An allied supply convoy annihilated by Mujahideen in central Afghanistan|
- January 08: Several cannon rounds slammed into a USZ base yesterday, causing the enemy deadly casualties and losses during a heavy arms attack by Mujahideen in Zhiri district’s Sanghisar area, reports say, adding that nearly a dozen of the cowardly terrorist invaders have been taken out during the deadly attack and some of the vehicles parked inside the base facility were taken out.
- Reports from Maiwand district say that 2 more USZ tanks were destroyed by landmines late yesterday afternoon in Zobar area, killing all 12 terrorist invaders onboard. This is the eighteenth tank from the convoy stuck in the district which has been eliminated in the past few days (about one week time).
- Locals from Lalazo Karez of Maiwand district state that their homes were raided by USZ terrorist invaders last night during which the terrorists arrested and took away 2 innocent children (brothers aged 14 and 15) who were in no way associated with Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate.
- Some 6 hireling puppet troops were killed yesterday at 07:00 pm when Mujahideen blew apart their vehicle in Zhiri’s Nada area using a remote-controlled mine.
- Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate killed a border police commander Noor Ali (a close associate of Kandahar's puppet police chief Razziq) last night at 10:00 pm along with 2 of his puppet body guards using an IED in Kabul Darwaza area of Kandahar city. 2 more policemen were killed a few moments later when another IED was detonated on the reinforcement troops which arrived at the bomb scene.
- Mujaihdeen killed 3 puppet policemen during an ambush on their patrol in Nada area at 10:00 am today before seizing their weapons and equipment.
- A USZ tank was destroyed by an IED at 12:00 pm today, killing all 6 terrorist invaders onboard in Kala Shamir’s Jogrom area, Maiwand district.
- As many as 15 USZ terrorist invaders were killed in Kala Shamir’s Shilghami Manda area, Maiwand, when their base came under a 1 hour Mujahideen armed attack at 11:00 am local time.
- At 08:00 am today in Zhiri district’s Nada area, Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate seized the wreckage of a USZ unmanned surveillance drone which crashed to the ground after being shot down.
- Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate carried out a 1 hour armed attack on a police check post, located in Zhiri’s Sanzari area after hurling hand grenades inside it earlier today, causing the enemy deadly casualties but their numbers are not known.
- January 09: All 6 USZ terrorist invaders onboard their tank perished when Mujahideen obliterated it using a powerful remote-controlled IED near Khanjakak hill of Dand district at 09:00 am local time. It is said that the terrorist invaders' puppet translator (Torylai, the son of Habibullah Khan and a resident Dand district’s Sof village) was also killed in the bomb blast.
- January 10: Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate shot dead Mir Abdul Wadood, a puppet resident of Panwjaee district’s Zangawat area and an ardent supporter and facilitator of puppet local police forces at 09:00 am today in Kandahar city 9th Naiha area.
- Reports from Maiwand district say that another USZ tank was blown apart by Mujahideen using a remote-controlled mine late yesterday afternoon in Garmawok’s Karezak Karez area, killing all 6 terrorist invaders onboard. It should be reminded that eighteen other tanks of USZ terrorist invaders have also been eliminated in the same district in the past week.
- A USZ base in Panjwaee’s Mooshan area came under heavy arms attack yesterday afternoon however the extent of damage and casualties caused is not known.
- 2 security personnel escorting a NATO logistical convoy were shot dead during an ambush on the enemy convoy yesterday afternoon in Sanzari area of Zhiri district.
- Cowardly USZ terrorist invaders fled from Sanghisar area of Zhiri district after their foot soldiers suffered heavy casualties when Mujahideen ambushed them as they tried to mount an offensive early this morning. Officials from the scene add that the enemy took on heavy casualties in the counter-attack which left some 10 terrorist invaders dead and countless others fatally wounded before the enemy finally fled, leaving behind multiple rifle magazines and other military equipment which were later seized by Mujahideen.
- January 08: Mujahideen in Terenkot city shot dead 6 hireling puppet troops last night in an ambush when the puppets left their base to try and arrest an individual. Their weapons and equipment were also seized in the successful operation.
- Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate recovered a mortar last night from Jan Muhammad Khan check post, located in Terenkot city after the cowardly puppets abandoned their positions during an armed attack.
- A police check post located in Char Chino’s Tagab area came under an armed attack at 11:00 pm last night, causing the enemy deadly casualties as well as heavy losses.
- January 10: Puppet police forces suffered deadly casualties and some 10 puppets were taken out at 11:00 pm last night when their check post, located in Khod area of Char Chino district came under an armed attack. It is said that a Mujahid was also lightly injured in the operation.
- A puppet ANA commander (Pozi) was wounded during a 1 hour firefight with Mujahideen triggered when the enemy troops attempted to carry out an operation n Chora district’s Bargazo area at around 06:00 pm yesterday.
- January 08: At least two puppets were killed and another got hurt in a surprise attack by Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate carried out on the puppets’ outpost in Khogaini district, Nangarhar province yesterday night.
- On Sunday, a planted roadside bomb set off destroying a USZ tank along Torkham-Jalalabad highway in Bati Kot, Nangarhar province, killing all 6 USZ-led terrorist invaders, according to a report from Nangarhar province.
- As many as 8 USZ terrorist invaders were killed and a dozen more got severely injured today in a deadly blast in eastern Nangarhar province, a Mujahideen official said on Sunday. The explosion occurred in Bati Kot district when the USZ combat patrol encountered a roadside bomb that killed some 6 American terrorist invaders traveling in the tank. Witnesses say two USZ troops of a group of the combat patrol walking ahead of the tank were killed with several more horribly hurt in the powerful blast. The dead and wounded were evacuated from the explosion site shortly after the blast, while the wreckage of the tank was left burning on the site.
- January 10: At least 6 puppets were killed in an a roadside bomb attack that blew apart the enemy’s vehicle today in Ghani Khel district of the province.
|An American Terrorist Invader running for his life after a Mujahideen planted IED annihilates USZ tank to pieces|
- January 08: Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate, in an ambush attack, killed more than four puppets in Manugi district, Kunar province on Sunday, however, the USZ terrorist invaders bombed the area heavily but nobody was hurt.
- January 09: A report from Kunar province says Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate attacked a major base of the USZ terrorist invaders in Narang district of Kunar province on Monday. One American terrorist invader got killed and half dozen more got fatally wounded.
- January 08: The terrorist invaders invaded a house of the civilians in the Syedabad district last night inflicting material and physical losses besides shooting and killing 9 of the sheep in house.
- January 08: In Laghman’s Alishang district, the terrorist invaders in raid followed by airstrikes caused the helpless and noncombatant civilians deadly losses last night. After the invading forces raided the valley known Ciagal in Alishang district and then bombed their houses damaging their houses leaving two innocent civilians wounded.
- January 08: An NDS puppet spy officer was gunned down and killed by Mujahideen in Shidai bazaar of Injeel district at 10:00 am local time.
- January 08: A police vehicle travelling on Kandahar-Herat main highway was destroyed by a roadside bomb near Delaram district bazaar at noon time yesterday, killing all 8 puppets inside.
- The puppet guard at the police headquarters of Nimroz province was gunned down and killed by Mujahideen at 07:00 pm last night in Delaram district bazaar.
- January 08: At least two puppet policemen of the stooge regime got killed and several more got wounded in bomb explosion that occurred in Khost province’s Sheikh Amir district on Sunday.
- January 08: A violent fight was reported in northern Juzjan province. The fight occurred on Sunday at about 11:00 am and went on till 5:00 pm local time in which as many as 13 puppets were killed.
- January 09: Some 6 cowardly puppets were killed in a clash with Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate when they ambushed a group of puppets while on foot patrol near the city of Ghazni, the capital of the province with same name today, a report said.
- Monday’s fight that broke out in Muqur district, Ghazni province resulted from an ambush attack by Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate aimed at the enemy’s combat patrol lasted about an hour killing a dozen of the USZ-led terrorist invaders, a report stated from the area.
- January 09: On later Sunday afternoon time, an ISAF tank was obliterated by a landmine in Khwaja Namusa district’s Ghra Tapi area, killing all 6 terrorist invaders onboard and leaving the tank completely annihilated.
- January 10: Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate in northern Faryab province’s Qisar district carried out a half an hour attack on the security check post of hireling puppet troops, located in Khwaja Kandi area at 03:00 pm yesterday, causing the enemy heavy casualties while 1 Mujahid was also injured by enemy fire.
- January 09: A Mujahid threw a hand grenade bomb at the USZ terrorist invaders doing foot patrol in Charkh district of Logar province today, a Mujahideen official said on Monday, further saying that some three USZ terrorist invaders were killed in the bomb attack.
- A report indicates Tuesday that Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate fought the USZ terrorist invaders in Kharwar, Logar province later on Monday that resulted in killing some four invading American terrorist invaders.
- January 10: Martyrdom seeking Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate, armed with explosive vests and heavy and small arms, stormed the department of telecommunication in the capital of Paktia province on Wednesday morning. After taking positions in the strategic points within the facility, they began targeting the intelligence department, governor house and other stooge government buildings. Mujahideen fired several missiles and rockets at the targets in which a ranger vehicle packed with puppets got shot and destroyed killing all 14 cowardly puppets in the vehicle, while two vehicles of the intelligence came under target and were destroyed during the fight, the report said, adding that several government buildings including the governor house were badly damaged and some 3 dozen puppet soldiers, officers and officials were killed.
- January 10: In the province’s Dasht-e-Archi district, Habeebullah Yargha, puppet commander and two of his puppet soldiers were killed in a landmine blast tearing through their foot patrol in a village of this district on Tuesday.
- January 10: As many as 37 NATO terrorist invaders and 25 of their cowardly puppets were killed in an 18-hour long fight that broke out last night in Chahar Kant district of Balkh province, a local official said on Tuesday. The fight broke out at about 3:00 a.m. last night and went on till the afternoon hours of the day following an offensive by joint enemy. Some 9 Mujahideen combatants are reported to have become martyrs in the enemy airstrikes.
Pakistan Cyber Force