Operation Badar has now entered into its succesful 10th day and the cowardly terrorist invaders and their puppets are suffering the deadliest possible losses during the Mujahideen spring offensive. Under this operation, Mujahideen have heavily started targeting enemy bases and headquarters due to which, some incidents were reported in which the terrorist invaders have started taking shelter inside abandoned civilian houses instead of staying inside their bases. Some of the most glorious martyrdom attacks rocked the terrorist invaders to their roots and the devastating battle waged by Mujahideen in Kandahar, Ghazni, Kunar, Khost, Helmand and Herat along with other provinces is piling up a massive allied death toll.
These reports have been received from official Mujahideen spokesmen and reporters Zabihullah Mujahid and Qari Yousuf Ahmadi along with some other on-ground sources in the war torn country.
- May 05 – Reports from Boldak district say that a roadside bomb in Pshi area detonated on a border police patrol at 01:00 pm yesterday, killing 3 puppets on the spot and wounding several more.
- Mujahideen seized a Kalashnikov from 1 border policeman near Boldak bazaar at around 08:00 pm last night after shooting him dead while on his way home.
- At around 10:00 am this morning, an IED detonated on a USZ foot patrol and then another blast hit ANA who came to the blast scene in Panjwaee’s Muhammad Aka village. 5 terrorist invaders and 4 puppets were killed in the 2 explosions and the limbs of some of them are still scattered around the area.
- At least 3 puppet border policemen were killed and another seriously wounded this morning by a land mine while trying to climb a hill for a telephone call in Shorawak’s Bala Poti area.
- May 06 – 2 IED’s simultaneously detonated on a USZ foot patrol at 04:00 pm local time in Zhiri’s Pashmool area, causing the terrorist invaders deadly casualties, the numbers of which are not known.
- May 07 – Mujahideen attacked a supply convoy of USZ terrorist invaders in Zhari district on Saturday, burning down one of the fuel truck as a result.
- A group of Mujahideen, as ‘Operation Badar’ enters its seventh day, launched simultaneous attacks on the provincial governor office, the directorate of NDS, a local spy agency and the police headquarter in Kandahar city, truing Kandahar city into a scene of bloody fighting, the report said, adding the fighting is still going on which started about an hour ago. This is the news updates check back for further information.
- A recent report indicates that Mujahideen carried out massive blasts within governor office, municipality, police headquarter, directorate of NDS and another police station in Kandahar city, besides severe attacks at the same time, shaking up the entire city, amid ‘Operation Badar’ Saturday, Mujahideen officials said from the Kandahar city. Several blasts were heard in other parts of the city, which a bloody fighting is going on in what appears to be the deadliest blow to the enemy since the Operation Badar began on May 01, 2011.
- Mujahideen on Saturday conducted simultaneous attacks targeting almost all the parts of the Kandahar city in addition to the key government and military points including governor house, police headquarter, municipality and other police posts and check points across Kandahar city, while the nearby areas and the areas around the battlefield have been evacuated from the residents, Mula Naimatullah, a Mujahideen official from the war zone, in talks via telephone, told Al-Emarah, adding that Mujahideen penetrated into Kandahar city and are targeting the strategic key military and government points in spite of the enemy’s tightening the security across the country and red alert following the start of -Operation Badar’ that enters into its seventh day inflicting deadliest losses on the USZ terrorist invaders and its allies and puppets alike, while Mujahideen have carried out some 400 attacks through the country. He added Mujahideen blocked all the way leading to and out of Kandahar city, while the fighting is continuing at a fierce pace,at the same time time in several different points, at one instance, a Mujahid slammed his explosive-filled bicycle into the military vehicle of the enemy killing some 15 puppets and several dozens of the enemy soldiers have been killed in different parts of Kandahar city.
- As many as 113 puppets including soldiers of NANA police force and other government employees and officials along with 3 NATO terrorist invaders were killed in different parts of Kandahar in Saturday’s operation conducted amid -Operation Badar’ as part of spring offensives launched on May 01, 2011. According to the latest report from Kandahar city, Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate carried out attacks in different parts of Kandahar city targeting the key government buildings, military bases and barracks and other points including governor house, police headquarter municipality, directorate of NDS, a local spy agency and so many other police and army posts barricading the city and blocking the ways leading in and out of the city making the enemy reinforcements unable to approach the fighting scenes, in some instances, the enemy reinforcements got attacked and were forced back with fatal losses, while Mujahideen of the Islamic are still putting up strong resistance with the fighting going on at an alarming pace. However, more than 16 military vehicles and tanks have been destroyed so far.
- Later on Saturday, Mujahideen attacked the foot patrol of the enemy forces in Dand district of Kandahar province killing a dozen puppets, a report stated.
- In the province’s Panjwayee district, a roadside bomb blast hit and destroyed 1 of the USZ tanks killing all 6 USZ terrorist invaders on Saturday.
- May 08 – Earlier today at around 11:00 am, a border police vehicle was blown to bits by an IED in Shurawak’s Spinai Tagai area, killing all 7 puppets onboard including a commander.
- After deadly wave of martyrdom attacks and direct combat by Mujahideen for more than thirty hours targeting key government facilities, governor house, police headquarter, municipality with the addition of several more key military and government points, Kandahar Operation enters its second day, whereas the fighting is far more intensifying with the Mujahideen putting up firmest resistance that strikes the terror in the hearts of USZ-NATO terrorists and their cowardly puppets across the country. Latest reports indicate that several dozens of the USZ-NATO terrorist invaders and their local puppets have been killed including 12 USZ-NATO terrorist invaders and 10 puppets bringing the number of the enemies killed in Kandahar operation for the last thirty hours to 138 and 12 tanks, military and supply vehicles have been destroyed amid operation that brings the number of the enemy’ vehicles eliminated in Kandahar city to 31, while the full scale of the fatalities and damages are not possible to comprehend at this point, that is, the death and injury toll is sharply rising. According to a report from Kandahar city, a Mujahid positioning himself near the governor house had been fighting for the last 30 hours, was surrounded by the enemy forces and was told to give in, who denied surrendering himself to the local puppets, demanding that he would give in to the USZ-NATO troops only, and upon their approach the Mujahid blew his explosives killing as many as 12 USZ-NATO terrorist invaders stated above. Among 12 terrorist invaders two were their local interpreters. The USZ-NATO forces however bombed the areas where the Mujahideen existed but, by the grace of Allah Almighty, there were little losses caused to Mujahideen. The enemy attack helicopters have been hovering over the city, according to a statement released by enemy forces. Terrorist invaders falsely reported that some 32 Mujahideen fighters lost their lives, while many other have been captured, which is absolutely baseless as exposed by Qari Yousuf Ahmadi, the official Mujahideen reporter who said that few Mujahideen have been wounded, while no one has been captured yet. Separately Mujahideen’s four massive blasts hit Kandahar hotel which was surrounded by enemy forces, as soon as any of the enemy soldiers tried to enter, was attacked and fought back with direct fire and blast preventing them form entering the hotel in which several puppets were killed and injured.
- Mujahideen reporting from Kandahar city say that at 08:30 pm, they detonated a motorcycle filled with explosives on the vehicle of police near Kabul Darwaza, killing all 5 puppet officers inside. Reports add that the Mujahideen are still putting up stiff resistance in Kandahar city hotel and other various areas including an IED attack a couple of moments ago on police patrol which was immediately followed by an armed attack, causing the enemy fatal casualties and losses.
- May. 09 – Reports from Dand district say that Mujahideen ambushed puppet local police in Khairo Kala area at noon time yesterday resulting in the killing of 11 puppets besides their weapons and equipment were seized.
- May 03 – On later Wednesday, Mujahideen clashed the puppets in Khawar district, in which 4 cowardly soldiers were killed and two more wounded.
- May 04 – 13 USZ terrorist invaders were killed and four more wounded in a clash that occurred in Charkh district of Logar province on Tuesday, while two Mujahideen took minor injuries in fighting.
- In Poli Alam city, the capital of Logar province, a roadside bomb ripped through 1 of the USZ terrorist invaders tanks killing 5 American terrorist invaders on later Tuesday.
- At least 4 NATO terrorist invaders were killed and two more wounded on Tuesday as a Mujahid attacked the terrorist invaders with a hand grenade by throwing at the enemy while on patrol in the area.
- A report says that Mujahideen killed 3 American terrorist invaders in a clash that took place in Kharwar district of Logar province on Wednesday afternoon.
- A Mujahid threw two hand grenade at a patrolling team of the USZ terrorist invaders in Baraki Barak district of Logar province killing 5 USZ terrorist invaders and wounding two more on Tuesday.
- In the provincial capital of Logar province, Mujahideen killed some 11 USZ terrorist invaders and wounded two more, while two of the enemy’s tanks were shot and destroying during a one-hour long clash that unfolded near Pol-e Alam city, the capital of Logar province on later Wednesday.
- At least 5 USZ terrorist invaders were killed on Wednesday when Mujahideen attacked and overran two of the their military outposts in Kharwar district.
- May 06 – A military base of the USZ terrorist invaders located in Logar’s Charkh district came under Mujahideen’s heavy and small arms fire on later Friday, in which some 8 USZ terrorist invaders were killed and 4 others terribly wounded.
- At least 6 USZ terrorist invaders were killed and three more wounded when their foot patrol came under Mujahideen attack occurred in Chark district of Logar province that triggered a 30-minute long fight, while a Mujahid also embraced martyrdom with another wounded but is said to be in stable condition.
- May 07 – Some 5 USZ terrorist invaders were killed with two more wounded in a clash with Mujahideen that unfolded in Baraki Barak district on Friday.
- May 08 – At least 5 USZ terrorist invaders were killed Sunday as a roadside bomb blast hit and detonated 1 USZ tank in the provincial capital of Logar.
- Mujahideen from Logar state that 1 USZ tank was destroyed after hitting a roadside bomb near Altamur area at 04:00 pm, killing all 5 terrorist invaders onboard.
- May 09 – At least 7 NATO terrorist invaders were killed by a targeted landmine blast in Logar’s Charkh district on Monday morning.
- May 04 – 6 puppet policemen of the stooge regime were killed as landmine set off near their foot patrol in Andar district of Ghazni province on Tuesday.
- A bomb in the Ghazni’s Andar district set off, killing 4 NATO terrorist invaders while on patrol in the area on Wednesday at around 11:00 am, the report indicated, saying the corpses of the killed terrorist invaders were evacuated by terrorist helicopters shortly afterwards.
- May 05 – In the province’s Gilan district, at least 8 puppet security guards while escorting USZ-NATO supply convoy got killed in USZ airstrikes in what was apparently a deliberate attack on Tuesday.
- In the province’s Deh Yak district, a puppet vehicle overturned killing 4 puppet policemen on Thursday afternoon.
- May 06 - In the Giro district of Ghazni province, Mujahideen attacked one of the USZ terrorist invaders’ helicopters while the enemy helicopter was about plot an aerial raid on Friday, the report stated, adding that the helicopter flew back to its landing area in the USZ base.
- At least 4 terrorist invaders were killed on Friday during a confrontation with Mujahideen that occurred in Waghiz district of Ghazni province.
- At least 11 puppets escorting NATO supply convoy were attacked and killed by Mujahideen while 6 of the supply trucks were destroyed during the fight in Qaragh district of Ghazni province.
- On Friday, Mujahideen attacked a convoy carrying supplies to the USZ-NATO terrorist invaders in Andar district of Ghazni province, in which 4 security puppets were killed with two more wounded during the battle.
- May 07 – At least 5 USZ terrorist invaders were killed Saturday afternoon when 1 of their tanks got hit and destroyed in IED attack in Andar district of Ghazni province, the report said, adding that Mujahideen separately attacked a USZ patrol killing some 8 USZ terrorist invaders and wounding 4 more during the attack.
- At least 7 puppets were killed when their vehicle was struck and destroyed as a result of a roadside bomb blast setting off under their vehicle in Andar district of Ghazni province.
- May 08 – Mujahideen attacked PPR center of the terrorist invaders in Andar district, Ghazni province storming several missiles into the facility on Sunday but no losses of life and injury have been reported yet.
- At least 4 puppets were killed on Sunday in an attack by Mujahideen in Ghazni’s Khogiano district, a report said.
- Some 5 USZ terrorist invaders were killed in a clash with Mujahideen in Andar district of Ghazni province on Sunday amid ‘Operation Badar’ as part of spring offensive entering its eighth day.
- At least 14 security puppets were killed on Sunday in an attack by Mujahideen carried on USZ-NATO military supply convoy in Ghazni city, the capital of the province of the same name, a report indicated, adding that 5 vehicles were annihilated including an oil tanker during the fighting. The attack comes as Kandahar operation is still under way after more than 24 hours and the fight is still ongoing at ferocious pace amid operation Badar entering successfully into its eighth day.
- At least 4 policemen of the stooge regime got killed on Saturday in Deh Yak district during a clash while Mujahideen seized some heavy and light arms including heavy machine guns, Kalashnikov rifles and ammo.
- May 09 – In the province’s Andar district, Mujahideen attacked an enemy patrol on Monday causing the enemy severe losses by the end of which, at least 6 USZ terrorist invaders were killed and 4 wounded before the enemy was finally repelled and forced to flee, a report indicated.
- Early on Sunday, 1 agent of NDS, a local spy agency of the USZ NATO invaders got sniped and killed in the provincial capital of Ghazni province.
- Andar district came under attack by Mujahideen on Monday who targeted the district headquarter with heavy and small arms. Reports add that at least 21 USZ terrorist invaders have been confirmed as killed in the successful operation whereas the number of wounded and the total extent of damage inflicted on the enemy headquarter couldn't be confirmed.
- On Monday afternoon, a roadside bomb blast hit and destroyed 1 of the USZ invaders’ armored tank in Gilan district, Ghazni province killing all 4 USZ terrorist invaders onboard the tank.
- May 10 – On Monday evening the PRT base of the invaders came under Mujahideen heavy arms fire in Gilan district of Ghazni, while the full scale of the losses is unclear yet.
- Mujahideen inflicted fatal losses on the USZ terrorist invaders on Monday evening when their patrol came under Mujahideen attack in Andar district of Ghazni that prompted a one-hour long fight. Till final reports arrived, 14 USZ terrorist invaders had been confirmed as killed whereas the death toll is very much likely to increase as the updates continue to come.
- At least 2 puppet policemen were killed and three more wounded when their vehicle overturned in Waghiz district on later Monday.
- May 04 – On Tuesday, Mujahideen attacked USZ invading forces military base in Ghazi Abad district of Kunar province with missiles and inflicted deadly losses on the terrorist invaders. As per details, at least 24 USZ terrorist invaders were killed in the operation whereas dozens more are reported to have been wounded as some of the missiles hit the enemy garrison.
- May 07 – Mujahideen in Wata Pur district targeted one of the USZ terrorist invaders base firing several missiles at the base inflicting deadliest losses on the terrorist invaders killing some 2 dozen terrorists and their cowardly puppets. After a while, the area came under USZ airstrikes but no seemed to have been harmed.
- May 08 – At least a dozen USZ terrorist invaders were killed and many others wounded in an attack by Mujahideen on the combat patrol of the USZ terrorist invaders that turned into a 3-hour long fighting in Khas Kunar district.
- May 09 – At least 5 security puppets were killed and many others injured during an attack by Mujahideen on USZ military supply convoy that took place in Narag district of Kunar, in which two of the enemy’s tanks and two oil tankers got destroyed, as well.
- On early Monday, Mujahideen attacked the enemy patrol engaging the enemy into a 30-minute long fighting in Noorgal, Kunar, however, it is not clear how many were killed or injured during the fighting.
- May 03 – At least 6 cowardly puppets of ANA were killed and two more wounded later Wednesday as their military post located in the outskirts of the provincial capital came under Mujahideen attack with heavy and small arms fire.
- May 09 – In Fiazabad district of northern Juzjan province, a heavy fight unfolded along the road between Mazar and Juzjan as their military convoy came under Mujahideen attacks. Subsequently, 6 puppets were killed and several more got wounded during the clash on Monday.
- May 05 – At least 4 policemen of NAP were killed on Thursday when 1 of their tanks got struck and destroyed in a roadside bomb blast in Wadag’s provincial capital on Thursday.
- At least 11 USZ terrorist invaders were killed on Thursday when their military convoy came under a vicious Mujahideen attack in Syedabad district in the morning.
- At least 22 NATO terrorist invaders are reported to have been killed as a result of a surprise attack carried out by Mujahideen on their foot patrol on Thursday which turned into a deadly gunfight lasting an hour.
- At least 14 puppets of ANA were killed with two their vehicles destroyed on Thursday in separate attacks by Mujahideen in Jilizo district.
- May 06 – A roadside bomb blast in Wardag’s Syedabad district hit and destroyed 1 of the USZ terrorist invaders’ military tanks killing all 5 terrorist invaders onboard, a report said.
- May 07 – A roadside bomb blast set off under enemy vehicle Saturday morning blowing 2 of the vehicles to pieces and killing 7 puppets of hireling army instantly in Syedabad district. Also on Saturday, Mujahideen got 1 of the USZ terrorist invaders tanks blown apart using IED, in which all 4 terrorist invaders onboard were killed in Syedabad district of Wardag province at about 9:00 am, local time.
- At least 2 missiles hit a USZ terrorist invaders military base in Syedabad district of Wardag province causing the enemy to suffer deadly losses during which at least 15 terrorist invaders were killed and several vehicles parked inside the base were wrecked on Saturday.
- The enemy military base in Syedabad district came under heavy and small arms attack by Mujahideen on Saturday, while it is unclear if any one was killed or wounded during the attack.
- May 08 – 4 policemen of the puppet forces were killed and two more wounded on Sunday in an attack by Mujahideen on the enemy vehicle that took place in Jalizo district of Wardag province, according to a report from Ghazni province.
- May 09 – On later Monday, Mujahideen attacked an enemy combat patrol in Syedabad district, in which 2 of the enemy tanks were shot and left wrecked killing 9 NATO terrorist invaders. 4 others are reported to have been wounded, according to the reports.
- May 10 – At least 7 drivers and the security guards escorting the convoy got killed and 4 supply vehicle were destroyed with one captured early Tuesday morning as the convoy came under attack in Syedabad district of Wardag province.
- May 03 – At least 2 policemen of the puppet forces were killed on Friday morning at about 7:00 am, when they encountered a roadside bomb blast in the provincial capital of Khost province.
- May 04 – On Wednesday in Sayedabad district, Mujahideen attacked a USZ terrorist invaders’ military convoy of vehicles, shooting one of their vehicles in which 5 USZ terrorist invaders were killed.
- 6 USZ terrorist invaders were killed during a clash that followed an attack on their patrol by Mujahideen in Andar district on Wednesday.
- In Sabro district, Mujahideen on Wednesday killed 2 agent of NDS, a local spy agency of USZ-NATO terrorist invaders in an attack carried out on the enemy’s vehicle, in which two spy agents were killed with two more severely wounded including commander Kalim.
- May 05 – Mujahideen attacked the district of Musa Khel, engaging the enemy into a one-hour long fight that killed at least 17 terrorist invaders and wounded several others, the report said.
- May 07 – On early Saturday, at least 3 policemen of the puppet forces were killed as their foot patrol encountered a devastating Mujahideen IED attack in Sabro district.
- May 08 – At least 6 cowardly puppets of ANA were killed in a landmine blast that detonated on the enemy who had discovered it and were trying to neutralize it in Ali Sher district on Saturday.
- May 09 – Some 4 policemen of the puppet regime were killed and three more wounded as a result of an attack carried out on their foot patrol in the provincial capital of Khost province last night, Mujahideen officials said Monday.
- In the provincial capital of Khost on Monday, some 4 USZ terrorist invaders were killed as their vehicle got hit and destroyed in an IED blast.
- May 05 – Mujahideen near Tiyori district bazaar gunned down and killed 1 notorious local police commander (Basir Nizami) along with 2 of his puppet gunmen at 10:00 am yesterday. It is worth mentioning that Sheen, a notorious police commander was also killed in this district on Sunday (May 03).
- May 05 – 1 ANA puppet was killed inside Shindand airfield garrisons at around 04:00 pm yesterday when border police and ANA inside exchanged fire between each other, the reason of which is not yet clear.
- Several missiles fired by Mujahideen as a part of ‘Badar’ operation slammed into an ISAF terrorist invaders base located near Khusk-e-Kohna at around 07:00 pm last night, causing the terrorist invaders deadly casualties and damages, as per details some 22 ISAF terrorist invaders were killed and several dozen more horribly wounded besides the base was devastated as a result of the attack.
- May 06 – Mujahideen destroyed a police vehicle as part of ‘Badar’ operation at 06:50 am this morning using an IED in Maslakh area located close to Herat city. All 7 puppets onboard the vehicle were killed.
- An unarmed puppet policeman walking near Pashtoon Zarghoon district center was captured alive by Mujahideen yesterday afternoon, the fate of whom shall be decided by the military commission of Mujahideen in the province.
- Haji Gul Agha, a famous spiritual leader of thousands of students and followers was martyred by barbaric USZ terrorist invaders last night in Rabar-r-Sangi district during a night raid. Reports say that mentioned person was busy with his tahajjud (night) prayers when the savage terrorist invaders forced their way into his house and brought him out in front of his room, after which he was barbarically shot and martyred. Locals from the area say that this criminal act of the terrorist invaders will not be forgotten and this will make the peoples determination of struggle against the illegal occupation even firmer.
- American terrorists carried out an operation in Shindand’s Azizabad area last night during which the terrorist invaders broke into local’s homes, stole their jewelry and cash and at the end the operation this afternoon, took 5 innocent civilians as captives to their bases.
- May 07 - Some 6 puppet policemen of the ANP were killed as Mujahideen got their vehicle blown apart using IED in Shindad district of Hirat province on Saturday.
- May 08 – Saat Malook, the former district governor of Gulran district was gunned down and killed by Mujahideen at 08:30 pm last night while entering his home, as a part of ‘Badar’ operation in which high government officials are also targeted.
- At least 5 puppet security policemen were killed in Adarsang’s Khwaja Aworya area when their vehicle was blown apart by an IED at 10:00 am local time.
- Mujahideen seized police military equipment from the cowardly puppets who fled Awba’s Sirwan village leaving behind their equipment and weapons after taking on deadly casualties during which 5 puppets were killed. The puppets were trying to carry out an operation in the mentioned area.
- May 05 – Mujahideen in continuation with ‘Badar’ operations attacked those USZ terrorist invaders who had taken shelter in an empty house in Gerishk’s Da Adam Khan area. Mujahideen gathered in the front gate and slammed 10 hand grenades into the house at 08:00 pm last night, killing all 10 terrorist invaders hiding inside the abandoned house.
- Mujahideen in Nahr Siraj district attacked those USZ terrorist invaders this morning who landed in Goban area last night at around 02:00 am today accompanied by airpower. Reports say that a 2-hour firefight broke out ending at 09:30 am during which at least 16 USZ terrorist invaders were killed and dozens more horribly wounded.
- May 07 – In Marjah Town, the USZ terrorists invaded civilians homes abducting four innocent civilians in what the enemy connected them with Mujahideen who had no links with Mujahideen.
- In Marjah Town, Mujahideen got 1 of the USZ tanks detonated killing all 5 terrorist invaders onboard the tank on Saturday morning.
- At least 4 USZ terrorist invaders including their local interpreter were killed later on Friday when their foot patrol came under Mujahideen attack in Lashkar Gah city, the capital of Helmand province.
- May 08 – A USZ terrorist invaders Navy military convoy passing through Nawzad’s Mishams Karez area this afternoon was struck by IED’s, destroying 2 of their tanks in a 2 hour span. It is said that 12 terrorist invaders were killed in the blasts.
- May. 09 – At 10:30 am this morning, a land mine in Marjah’s Haji Pacha Block blew a police patrol vehicle apart, killing all 6 puppets onboard.
- Deadly fight erupted this morning when Mujahideen attacked those USZ terrorist invaders which landed by helicopters in Kajaki’s Zamindawar and Gandumraze bazaars at 03:00 am local time. The heavy fight is still ongoing.
- USZ terrorist invaders who has landed by helicopters in Kajaki’s Zamindawar and Gandumraze bazaar early this morning, fled the area after taking on deadly casualties and damages from Mujahideen armed attacks which carried on until 02:00 pm local time. At least 18 terrorist invaders were killed by the end of the firefight and several others wounded. Mujahideen also seized military equipment left behind by the cowardly invaders, who martyred an innocent civilian and wounded another due to blind firing. No Mujahideen were hurt in the fighting.
- Mujahideen in Babaji’s Haji Khudai Nazar Aka village detonated a remote-controlled mine on a USZ foot patrol at around 11:00 am this morning, killing 4 terrorist invaders and fatally wounding 1 other as well as a puppet interpreter.
- May. 10 – 2 USZ armored tanks were destroyed by IED attacks on the invaders military convoy travelling through Qala Gazdregan Manda area of Gerishk district. It is said that all 10 terrorist invaders onboard the tanks were killed in the blasts which took place 1 hour apart at 10:00 am yesterday.
- May 05 – A USZ terrorist invaders' military convoy was passing on Kandahar-Kabul main highway through Sharh-e-Safa district when an IED obliterated 1 of the tanks at around dusk time yesterday, killing all 5 terrorist invaders onboard.
- In Shahjoe’s Ghulam Rabat area, Mujahideen shot dead 2 puppet local policemen at around 07:00 pm yesterday while on their way to a nearby security check post.
- At least 4 puppet policemen were killed in a Mujahideen attack on their check post located on Kabul-Kandahar main highway in Shahjoe’s Andarho Koti area last night officials said, adding that the check post was also completely destroyed in the successful attack.
- May 06 – Reports from Nawbahar district say that a USZ terrorist invaders military convoy was passing through Yusuf Khelo area last night when land mines planted by Mujahideen as part of ‘Badar’ operation destroyed 2 of their tanks and an armored 4 wheeled motorbike, killing 14 terrorist invaders on the spot. The wreckage of the tanks is still lying at the explosion scene.
- May 08 – A Romanian terrorist invaders' tank was obliterated last night at around 08:00 pm, killing all 6 Romanian terrorist invaders onboard in Maghlizo area near Qalat city.
- At around 06:30 pm last night, 4 missiles fire by Mujahideen as part of “Badar’ operation slammed into a joint enemy base located near Nawbahar district center. According to reports received later, some 21 USZ terrorist invaders and 13 of their cowardly puppets were killed and dozens more wounded in the successful operation.
- 3 ISAF terrorist invaders were killed (supposedly Romanians) when an IED planted by Mujahideen Maghlizo area located near Qalat city detonated on their patrol at 07:30 am local time.
- In Shomolzo district’s Zanzir area, a roadside bomb at 09:00 am yesterday hit and destroyed a puppet border police vehicle, instantly killing all 3 puppets onboard.
- 2 enemy armored motorcycles were destroyed at 11:00 am in a Mujahideen armed attack on a joint enemy patrol, killing 4 terrorist invaders on the main road near Shomolzo district center.
- May. 09 – Puppet police suffered fatal losses and damages after their check post located in Shahjoe district center came under a Mujahideen assault, using heavy and light weapons at around 04:00 pm yesterday.
- May. 10 – Late yesterday afternoon, 2 missiles fired by Mujahideen as part of ‘Badar’ operations slammed into Nawbahar district headquarters but the extent of damage and casualties caused is not known yet. This report will be updated as more updates arrive.
- May 05 – Mujahideen targeted a military base of cowardly puppets near the capital of Parwan killing 8 puppets and wounding several more last night.
- In the provincial capital of Parwan province, Mujahideen attacked the Korean terrorist invaders military base besides the puppets’ outpost stationed nearby to ensure security in the area, the report pointed out, saying the attack continued for many hours inflicting deadly losses on the terrorist invaders in which some 11 terrorists were killed along with 5 of their cowardly puppets. The attack comes as the operation “Badar” extends into its fifth day gaining momentum throughout the country.
- May 06 – In northern Parwan province of Afghanistan, Mujahideen fought a stern battle with USZ terrorist invaders last night at around 11:00 pm, killing 25 USZ terrorist invaders besides destroying 4 of their tanks, while three of the Mujahideen took minor injuries during a one-hour long fighting that came in Charikar district of the province as the operation “Badar” extends into its sixth day with the Mujahideen carrying some 237 attack since it started in May 01, 2011.
- In the province’s Siya Gard district, Mujahideen captured three of the puppets from near the district headquarter of this district on Friday.
- May 07 – Two missiles hit the USZ largest base located in Bagram district of Parwan province during an attack by Mujahideen last night the report indicated, without giving any figures on the casualties caused to the enemy.
- Stooge Commander Zabihullah, heading militia in Siya Gard district got captured by Mujahideen who was involved in plotting many attacks against Mujahideen and was taken to an undisclosed location on early Saturday morning.
- In the province’s Koh-e Safi district, an IED blast killed 6 puppets besides wounding another when it ripped through the enemy vehicle smashing it into pieces on later Saturday.
- May 09 – At least 5 USZ terrorist invaders were killed on Monday morning as 1 of their tanks got targeted by Mujahideen’s IED blast. As a result, the tank was smashed into pieces in Koh-e Safi district.
- May 05 – At least 7 mortar rounds fired by Mujahideen stormed into the district headquarter of Jani Khel on Thursday, killing at least 9 terrorist invaders and their cowardly puppets.
- On Thursday afternoon Mujahideen attacked the district center of Omna district with heavy arms fire, the report indicated, but gave no certain detail on the fatalities and casualties.
- May 06 – A roadside bomb blast in the province’s Chamkani district hit and destroyed one of the puppets’ vehicle killing all 6 puppets onboard on Friday.
- At least 7 puppets were killed on Friday afternoon as a roadside bomb blast ripped through their vehicle and destroyed it in the provincial capital of Paktia province.
- More than 4 policemen of the stooge regime were killed and 3 others wounded Friday when Mujahideen got their vehicle blown apart using a horribly powerful IED.
- In Khair Kot district, some 7 puppets were killed including their commander on Friday when Mujahideen had their vehicle detonated with IED, the report said.
- May 07 – A report from Paktia province indicated that 8 USZ terrorist invaders were killed during a confrontation with Mujahideen that unfolded in Jani Khel district on Friday.
- At least 4 puppets were killed in Yahiya Khel district of Paktia province when their military post comes under Mujahideen attack on later Saturday.
- At least 4 security puppets were killed and three more wounded when NATO supply convoy came under Mujahideen attack in the provincial capital of Paktia province, in which three vehicles including two military and a fuel trucks destroyed, as well.
- May 08 – Mujahideen attacked the USZ military base in Barmal district of Paktia province firing as many 15 missile rounds all which slammed their target on Sunday. The oil storage caught fire due to the heavy arms fire burning several vehicles within the base as well as some 43 USZ terrorist invaders were confirmed as killed and dozens more wounded in the successful operation.
- May. 09 – 1 USZ tank was destroyed by an IED, killing all 6 USZ terrorist invaders onboard in Mullayano area of Matakhan district Sunday afternoon (May. 08).
- A USZ invaders base located near Zazi Aryob district center was struck by mortar rounds at 02:30 pm yesterday afternoon. As a result, at least 35 terrorist invaders were killed whereas dozens more were horribly wounded with several buried under the debris as some portion of the building collapsed during the successful operation.
- In the province’s Patan district, a heavy fight erupted between the joint enemy and Mujahideen due to Mujahideen attack on the enemy’s convoy of the military vehicles on Sunday evening. According to the report, the fighting continued for some two hours killing 15 USZ terrorist invaders and 4 of their local puppets apart from severely hurting another 6. 1 lucky Mujahid also joined the ranks of the martyrs. Two of the enemy military vehicles and a tank are reported to have been destroyed during the encounter. The fatalities and damages came as Mujahideen carried out a grand scale operation across Kandahar city, the capital of the province of the same name extended to more than 30 hours, killing as many as 138 enemy soldiers aside from destroying 31 military vehicles and tanks amid ‘Operation Badar’ gaining momentum throughout the country.
- At least 8 NATO terrorist invaders were killed and three more got badly wounded when two of the enemy’s tanks were blown apart by Mujahideen’s IED blasts in Yahiya Khel district on yesterday night.
- Early on Monday, in the morning hours Mujahideen attacked the puppets’ outpost in Omna district of Paktia province damaging the post and killing 2 puppets besides wounding many others.
- A roadside bomb blast killed 6 USZ terrorist invaders on Monday as it set off under 1 of their tanks blowing it to pieces in Zurmat district.
- Some 6 USZ terrorist invaders were killed and 2 more wounded in Monday’s attack triggering a fight as the enemy fell into an ambush laid by Mujahideen near the provincial capital of Paktia province on Monday afternoon. The fatalities come as ‘Operation Badar’ intensifies throughout the country entering its ninth day.
- May 10 - On Monday, Mujahideen attacked the enemy outpost in Khair Kot district killing 1 puppet besides wounding some others.
- May 05 – In the province’s Zal district, a Mujahid snipped and killed 2 puppets while the soldiers were walking to their base Thursday morning.
- May 09 - Muhammad Nabi, a snake along with his four gunmen got killed in Mujahideen ambush attack at midnight, about 3:00 am, local time, Mujahideen officials said Monday. The target, formerly fighting in Mujahideen ranks against the invaders and their puppets, that intended to form a local team of militias against Mujahideen, gave in to enemy only to be killed by Mujahideen in the province’s Imam Sahib district.
- May 09 – At least 3 of the gunmen were killed and three more wounded as Mujahideen got the vehicle of the chief of the police of Zal district of Kunduz province on Monday.
- May 05 – Mujahideen attacked 12 military posts of the enemy near the capital of Nooristan province, whereas the fight is still going on at fierce pace, Mujahideen officials said on Thursday. Separately, 4 puppets of ANA gave in to Mujahideen with their weapon in this province on Thursday.
- May 06 – At around 06:00 pm yesterday, Mujahideen shot dead 1 puppet police officer near Farah city in Qala Gah area and seized his weapon and equipment.
- May 07 – A roadside bomb blast in Khak-e Safid district hit and destroyed 1 USZ tank on Saturday morning killing all 5 terrorist invaders onboard, whereas the wreckage of the struck tank still exists at the scene.
- Some 4 USZ terrorist invaders got killed and 1 wounded on Saturday as 1 of their tanks got targeted by IED blast in Khak-e Safid district.
- May. 09 – At least 7 ANA puppets were killed in a clash with Mujahideen which broke out at 11:00 am after their patrol was attacked in Qala Gah area located near Farah city (provincial capital). A Mujahid was also injured in the firefight.
- May 06 – In Jalalabad city, the capital of Nangarhar province, Mujahideen shot and destroyed an enemy supply tanker killing both the driver and the conductor.
- Some 6 employees including an officer of the NDS, a local spy agency of the USZ-NATO terrorist invaders, formerly known as KHAD, got killed with their vehicle blown to pieces when it ran over a Mujahideen IED in Behsood district of Nangarhar province.
- May 07 – At least 9 USZ terrorist invaders were killed as well as several others wounded on Saturday during an attack by Mujahideen that sparked a half an hour long gunfight in Bati Kot district.
- May 08 – A roadside bomb blast in Nangarhar’s Ghani Khel district, ripped through one of the enemy oil tankers on Sunday which was burned down completely.
- May 09 – On Monday, Mujahideen carried out a surprise attack on the USZ military supply convoy in Pachir Agam district destroying one of the oil tanker using IED.
- At least 5 USZ terrorist invaders were killed when a roadside bomb ripped their tank apart in Khogiano district of Nangarhar province on Monday evening.
- May 06 – 1 USZ terrorist invaders' tank was destroyed during a confrontation with Mujahideen which took place in Balamarghab’s Mangyano area at around 10:00 am this morning. All 5 terrorist invaders onboard the tank were killed however Mujahideen sustained no casualties or injuries with the help of Allah.
- At 11:00 am this morning in continuation with ‘Badar’ operation, Mujahideen carried out an armed attacked on foreign terrorist invaders' guest house located in Daraboom district center. As a result, 5 terrorist invaders were killed on the spot with 3 more horribly wounded.
- May 08 – Mujahideen detonated a remote-controlled mine on 1 USZ tank, killing all 4 terrorist invaders inside in Marghab district at 02:00 pm today.
- May. 09 – Land mines planted by Mujahideen as part of ‘Badar’ operations in Balamarghab’s Mangano area detonated on a USZ military convoy passing through the area, taking out 2 tanks as well as killing all 9 terrorist invaders onboard.
- At 08:00 am this morning, Mujahideen in Ghormach district carried out an armed attack on a police check post located near the district center, causing the enemy deadly casualties and damages, the extent of which is not known.
- May 07 – Deadly losses are said to have been inflicted on the joint patrol of the USZ-NATO terrorist invaders and their local puppets as a result of an attack that occurred in Sayad district of Sari Pol province on Saturday. According to detailed reports, 8 USZ terrorist invaders along with 6 of their cowardly puppets were killed in the fierce attack with several others sustaining fatal injuries.
- A heavy fight erupted in Sayad district on later Friday killing 2 puppets without the Mujahideen being harmed, a report said.
- May 07 – At least 7 USZ terrorist invaders were killed in an attack by Mujahideen that took place in Alishang district on Saturday.
- May 09 - A heavy fight erupted as USZ terrorist invaders' patrol fell into an ambush in Alishang district of Laghman on Monday, in which Mujahideen shot and destroyed one of their tanks besides killing 10 terrorist invaders, but it is still unclear how many were wounded.
- At least 7 USZ-NATO terrorist invaders and 12 of their puppets were killed and scores more have been wounded in a martyrdom operation hit the district headquarter of Qarghayee district of Laghman province today, a recent report indicated. Monday’s martyrdom attack took place at about 10:00 am (local time) when a brave Mujahid Hameedullah, resident of Nooristan province, conducted the attack on the district headquarter where a number of the USZ-NATO invaders and their local puppets including, some of the high-ranking officers were holding a meeting within the facility, the report stated, adding that some of the vehicles parked within the facility and nearby got destroyed, while the facility itself was terribly damaged due to the powerful detonation. Monday's attack comes as Kandahar operation carries into its third day inflicting deadliest losses and severest damages on the enemies throughout Kandahar city amid 'Operation Badar' as part of spring offensives to clear the USZ-NATO invaders and their allies out of the country that successfully enters its ninth day.
- May 07 – In Sholgar district, Mujahideen inflicted deadly losses on the enemy during a clash last night at about 11:00 pm, local time, killing at least 14 terrorist invaders and fatally injuring a dozen more, a report indicated.
- An agent of NDS got shot and killed in Nari Shahi district of Balkh province on Friday during a guerrilla attack on Friday. The target came under attack when he was riding on a motor bike to his home.
- May 08 – A roadside bomb blast in Chamtal district of Balkh province tore through an enemy motorcycle killing 2 puppet policemen riding on it on Sunday.
- Reports from Chamtal district say that 7 mortar rounds fired by Mujahideen at a police check post located in Sirhano area at 06:00 pm yesterday killed 3 puppets besides badly damaging the check post.
- May 07 – Mujahideen attacked the enemy check post on Saturday in Dil Aram district of Nimroz province, however, it is unclear if any one was killed.
- May 07 – On Saturday, Mujahideen attacked the district governor of Khisham district while he was driving in his vehicle but it is not clear if the target was killed.
- May 08 – A Mujahid sniper, in a guerrilla attack, sniped and killed 1 puppet serving as a bodyguard for commander of the puppet forces, Sherzai in Nahrin district of Baghlan on early Sunday morning.
- May. 09 – At least 7 puppet policemen of 9th Naiha were killed in Kabul Ciry’s Arzan Qimat area after Mujahideen at 05:30 pm yesterday, carried out an armed attack on their vehicle which was also destroyed.
- May 09 – Mujahideen engaged in clashes with French terrorist invaders intending to plot an offensive against Mujahideen which continued through much of the day forcing the enemy to retreat killing as many as 26 French terrorist invaders besides causing the enemy deadly equipment losses. Some of the enemy vehicles were also destroyed and are still lying at the battle scene.
Overall, at least 776 USZ-NATO-Romanian-French-Korean terrorist invaders were killed in the last 6 days of deadly battle as Operation Badar picks up pace. At least 491 cowardly puppets were also sent to hell in the operation. A total of 70 tanks were wrecked in the battle along with 6 enemy oil tankers and dozens of military and logistical vehicles. The allied death toll has raced up to 776 + 491 + 12195 = 13462. As the spring operation is picking up pace, the terrorist invaders have started to lose their military bases on a very fast rate and as reported above, many terrorist invaders are now forced to take refuge inside abandoned civilian homes in order to hide from the offensive but they can't run or hide at this point in time. Afghanistan is ready to devour and destroy another evil imperial power and the end is very near now for United States of Zionism.