Pakistan Cyber Force: A Heartbreaking plea to Allah the Almighty - Iqbal (r.a)

Top stories

Pakistan Cyber Force [Official]

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Heartbreaking plea to Allah the Almighty - Iqbal (r.a)

Print Friendly and PDF



Translation & Brief Explanation:
  • O Lord, I am praying to you for welfare of such a nation, whose priests and religious scholars have lost their belief and the spirit (Khilafah) of their religion.
  • I have witnessed such horrible things happening here which are awfully difficult to describe in words (I have seen the demise of my nation and abolition of Caliphate right in front of my eyes). Would that my mother had not given birth to me in the first place.
  • For how long, O Lord, your stare would remain angry at us? For how long all these idols will stay alive in this world?
  • In this world full of idols (satanic deceptions), for how long will the children of Abraham (a.s) remain subservient to the Namroods (Satanists) idol worshipers?
  • Whether the passed tranquility returns or not, whether the refreshing currents of cool breeze from Hijaz start to flow or not.
  • This Faqeer (Iqbal, the saint)'s life is approaching its end. Whether now someone else knowing your secrets comes in this world or not.
  • If that person knowing your secrets arrives in this world, then, O Lord, please grant him a poetic and heart breaking speech capability.
  • Because, the hearts of dead nations are either purified by Moses (a.s) or a poetic sage.
  • The revenue of my entire life is only my heart, which is familiar with the pain of belonging to a dead Ummah. What I have given is merely an ineffective plea.
  • A red tulip would suit to be on my grave because just like me, its silent as well as submerged in its own blood (extremely sad).

    Comments
    0 Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...