“Libya will become a volcano”, he promised. He condemned the rebels and claimed that 12,000 tribesmen were converging on Tripoli to fight. Ted Rall, an American columnist and author says Libya is likely to be plunged into a long-running civil war. “It’s a striking replay of 2003, with the USZ invasion of Iraq, when the United States (of Zionism) toppled a dictator who had effectively stifled his opposition, and [they] didn’t know what they would be replacing him with,” he told RT. “We are seeing the same exact situation now in Libya. The Transitional Council is a hotchpotch of groups who inevitably are going to be in conflict with one another. Civil War is almost inevitable.”
Dubai-based al-Arabiya TV says that the capital is being pounded by Gaddafi forces’ Grad missiles and mortars. Reuters also reports pro-Gaddafi forces attacking the town of Ajelat, west of Tripoli, with missiles and tanks. Rebels overran the fortified compound of the Libyan leader in Bab al-Azizya in Tripoli following intense fighting with pro-Gaddafi forces and heavy shelling by NATO jets late on Tuesday. Rebels claimed also they gained control of much of the capital, but Gaddafi's whereabouts were still unknown.
Meanwhile, the National Transitional Council reports that 400 people have been killed and more than 2,000 injured over the last three days of fighting. Alternative reports claim that more than 1,000 people have died in the violence and NATO air strikes. Don DeBar, an anti-war activist and journalist, believes that whatever Colonel Gaddafi or the rebel leaders say, it is practically impossible to verify what is true or false at this point.
“But certainly what has been coming from the Western media has been proven to be lies,” he declared. “Gaddafi opened up the armories to the people of Libya, more than a million rifles and other arms have been handed out to the people of Tripoli. The claim that has been made by the so-called ‘progressive’ media of the United States (of Zionism) is that Gaddafi is a hated dictator and that this is an indigenous rebellion. The dictator does not hand people guns and say: ‘Please, defend me!’”
( Originally posted on Russia Today )
- Qatari Hollywood And The Mercenary Invasion of Tripoli
- Al-Jazeera's Big Fat Lies about Libya's air-bombardment busted
- Al-Jazeera shows Fake Green Square - Big Fat Tripoli Capture Lies Blasted
- CIA-Rebels defeated in Musurata - Disinformation of Rebel advances on Tripoli blasted by witnesses
- Russian Army says Libya Air Strikes Did Not Happen & is a complete HOAX
- USZ drooling over Libya's oil reserves - Oil export sanctions lifted from Rebels
- Libya: The Zionist Dragon & The Drums of War - Detailed analysis
- Gaddafi addresses 1 Million+ Libyan supporters against USZ-UK-France-NATO
- The reality of Moammar Gaddafi which USZ-NATO-FRANCE-UK don't want you to know
- Why Is NATO Really In Libya?
- Libya: All About Oil, or All About Banking? The untold story
- Libyan majority loves Gaddafi - Press TV Iran reports
- China, Italy demand immediate ceasefire in Libya
- NATO's Feast of Blood
Pakistan Cyber Force
Pakistan Cyber Force