Pakistan Cyber Force: An open letter to Geo TV network - جیو کے نام کھلا خط

Top stories

Pakistan Cyber Force [Official]

Monday, July 29, 2013

An open letter to Geo TV network - جیو کے نام کھلا خط

Print Friendly and PDF


Dear Geo TV, 
Assalam-o-Alaikum.

I believe you would like to respond to this 'Salaam' with a 'Namastay' after the culture and environment you are heavily under influence of. Anyways, hope you would be doing great; cherishing and rejoicing every new Hindi movie & their entertaining semi-nude dances in this blessed month of Ramadan. Many watch you throughout the year but still many of those abandon you in Ramadan for you pollute their fasts and you know very well how you do it. There are even many more who have completely boycotted you for one reason, i.e., you are not worth watching. I as a Pakistani have countless reservations regarding your channel and  jotting down a few of them here would mean I am representing the views & opinion of thousands of common Pakistanis. First and foremost:

You claim to be a 'leading' Pakistani channel on the NGOs funded - privately owned  media so much that you even started to 'lead' my country by altering / reshaping its foreign policy so covertly that too without any authority's permission under the facade of 'Aman ki Asha' which is your and your accomplice's (Times of India) joint venture. As a Pakistani I raise question, "WHO gave you this right?" This is Democracy where opinion of masses matter cent per cent. Despite the disliking of 90% nation, you kept on running the most abhorred 'Aman Ki Asha' drama. One crucial fact that I seriously fail to understand in this complete episode of 'Aman ki Asha' is, why does only Pakistan welcome Hindu culture under the umbrella of Aman ki Asha? If it were really an exchange of friendship & peace between the two countries, why didn't India welcome our Muslim culture and norms? Was it only a one-sided traffic? Here your entire 'gameplan' of this drama comes to its drop-scene. I mean, it yells itself and tells loud and clear that 'I AM a DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA'! So please stop deceiving the innocent Pakistani nation in the name of 'Aman ki Asha'. 

Secondly: As a common Pakistani, I know a little of my self-respect and self-honor too besides chirp of a humming bird's 'peace & friendship' rhetoric. And when I find your network glorifying one-sided friendship, overlooking all my country's national interests and smashing its dignity and honor, I get seriously disappointed rather enraged. I mean, what the hell yaar? You'll give us the lollypop of friendship, compromising all my country's self-esteem & sovereignity? This is gravely unacceptable to me and tens of thousands like me who love Pakistan. 

You were the first one to accept rather declare that Pakistan was sole responsible in Mumbai attacks to the extent of making a false drama report which not only showed but somehow proved Ajmal Kassab's links to FaridKot, although it was later refuted categorically by other credible channels. And now when your beloved friend India herself confessed the Mumbai attacks false flag, you are NOT even the LAST ONE to show this development. Where you should have even apologized for your false reporting & negative propaganda, you blatantly overlooked it and with such audacity you buried it completely. However celebrating gross (and by the way, FAKE) Katrina's birthday with traditionally professional half-nude broadcasts was a high priority task. 

Thirdly: If I or someone else expressed my anger against your nauseating horse-crap on Facebook or Twitter, it is MY personal choice. Who the hell are you to interfere? This IS Democracy and I reserve a right to free speech. When this free-speech is contradictory to your interests, you start filing cases against Patriotic voices like Zaid Hamid and others. When free-speech preaches vulgarity & obscenity as per home ethics of Mir Shakeel Hanuman, then it is granted and hailed. What hypocrisy?! I express my anger loud and clear on social media against your nonsense and will keep doing it till you end up with your anger-provoking anti-Pakistan policies. And you better get that, the sooner the better for you. There's no XYZ guiding me to do this. I am sensible enough to recognize what's what and who's who! 

Fourthly: You've always portrayed a very negative image of Pakistan. I have seen so many pure, simple minded, innocent middle-aged people complaining that they have become victims of depression and other pyshological problems as a result of watching your channel. This is shameful. There are bad things going on in Pakistan but don't forget there's a little balancing force too of good things which has kept the country intact yet. There are some far worse things going in India and the United States, but you only malign my Pakistan shamelessly perhaps because Indian State Television Doordarshan and US Government gives you heavy funds only for this purpose. God and the SC know it (as revealed in the Media Commission Report). Even if the SC won't do anything, God would do something soon I fathom. 

In the end I would like to 'request' you to please mend your ways in order to continue your 'rozi roti'. Although your masters might get annoyed at you if you do so, but remember there's a Supreme master, above all your masters, and when he takes notice or responds, He does ruthlessly. See if this Pakistan is there, you will remain there and if Pakistan is not there, you'll be doomed in some lowest pits of hell. So it's better to love this Pakistan and give your loyalties to her instead of her cunning and dishonest neighbours. 

I raised voice against your anti-Pakistan activities and policies, now please go and charge a case against me too. :)

Sincerely,

A Pakistani.

Pakistan Cyber Force

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...