- Subscribe to our Networked Blog Daily Updates
- Subscribe to our Twitter / Google / Yahoo Daily Updates
Operation Badar reports (Afghanistan)
(29 - 31 Dec, 2011)
These reports have been received from Mullah Mohammad Omar's official spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid, spokesman of Islamic Emirate Qari Yousuf Ahmadi as well as some other on-ground sources in Afghanistan which include several cowardly puppet regime sources. War crimes committed by USZ, NATO and their cowardly puppets have been highlighted in red below.
- December 30: 2 innocent civilians were arrested by the barbaric cowardly ISAF terrorist invaders last night during a raid on local homes in Samchani Karez area of Musa Kala district.
- Some 6 ANA puppets were killed when a roadside bomb hit and destroyed their vehicle at 08:00 am in Muhajiro village of Gerishk district.
- American terrorist invaders detained 3 innocent civilians in Gerishk district’s Abdul Ali Aka village during a night raid on civilian homes last night. Witnesses from the area say that all the arrested men were locals from the area and were in no way associated with Mujahideen.
- Sources reporting from Gerishk district state that the fight which had broken out 2 days earlier in Yakhchal area came to an end last night when the cowardly terrorist invaders and their puppets fled the area after more than 30 terrorist invaders and 2 dozen of their puppets were killed and dozens more fatally wounded. Officials add that 2 Mujahideen were also injured during the battle in which heavy and light weapons were used.
- A USZ tank was blown apart by a landmine in Nawzad district early on Thursday morning, killing all 6 terrorist invaders onboard.
- 2 puppet local police were killed yesterday morning by a bomb blast which detonated on their patrol in Nawzad district.
- A USZ foot patrol was ambushed by Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate at around 04:00 pm local time, leaving 5 terrorist invaders killed and another 2 horribly wounded in Adinzo area of Gerishk district.
- December 31: An American terrorist invader was killed and 2 wounded near Char Kosa area of Gerishk district during a clash which broke out yesterday morning and lasted till afternoon time. It is said that a Mujahid was also injured by enemy fire.
- On later Friday afternoon, a bomb blast struck the patrol of USZ terrorist invaders, killing 1 and fatally wounding another 2 in Gerishk’s Da Adam Khan area, officials said adding that a leg and other body parts of the enemy were later found hanging on a nearby tree.
- An armed attack by Mujahideen on the patrol of USZ terrorist invaders at 11:00 am today near Tagahaz bazaar of Khan-e-Sheen district left 2 terrorist invaders dead and another seriously wounded.
- Officials from Gerimsir district of Helmand province say that Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate shot down a USZ Chinook helicopter with an RPG last night. As per report, the enemy tried to carry out an operation on a Mujahideen compound last night and was on its way back when the attack took place, causing the helicopter to catch fire before violently crashing onto the ground, instantly killing all 35 terrorist invader troops onboard. The flames were still blowing from the helicopter this morning. It is worth reminding that 5 enemy helicopters have been shot down by Mujahideen in Afghanistan during the past ten days. 2 were shot in Zabul district ten days ago, the third in Gerishk district five days ago, the fourth yesterday in the northern province of Saripul and the fifth last night ince again in Helmand province (Gerimsir district).
|An American Terrorist Invader has been gunned down by Mujahideen fighters|
- December 30: A logistical tractor of enemy forces was burnt down by Mujahideen yesterday afternoon in Ma’ruf district.
- Cowardly hireling puppet troops fled from Tanawchi area of Maiyan-e-Sheen district after taking on deadly casualties during a clash with Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate in which as many as 17 puppets were taken out. The attack lasted nearly all day yesterday. It is said that a Mujahid was also injured in the fight.
- Ismail, a local police commander and 3 of his gunmen were killed with 2 more severely wounded in an IED attack which destroyed their vehicle in Loe Karez area of Boldak district at around dusk time yesterday.
- At least 3 puppet drivers were killed near Maiwand district center when Mujahideen ambushed a NATO logistical convoy on Kandahar-Herat main highway at around 03:00 pm yesterday.
- Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate clashed with USZ terrorist invaders in Zhiri’s Nahr Karez area late yesterday afternoon for about 1 hour but the exact number of enemy casualties caused is not known.
- December 31: Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate shot dead 2 puppet policemen and wounded 3 others in a ambush attack on their patrol last night in Kandahar city’s Loe Eidgah area.
- Cowardly American terrorist invaders bombed their own base, located near Haji Momin Petrol Pump close to Maiwand district center after ferrying its troops away by helicopters late yesterday afternoon.
- At least 3 USZ terrorist invaders were killed in Arghandab’s Charbagh area when Mujahideen detonated a remote-controlled mine on the enemy foot patrol at 03:30 pm today.
- There are reports arriving from Kandahar province which indicate that an innocent woman was martyred and 3 children were severely wounded in Nahr Karez area of Zhiri district when American terrorist invaders shot mortar rounds into the surrounding area yesterday afternoon. Locals and officials add that the house was also badly damaged in the random attack by the savage enemy.
- An American tank was blown apart by a landmine at 09:00 am this morning, killing all 6 terrorist invaders onboard in Khakrez district’s Ashtar Gardan area.
- December 30: The department of puppet spy agency NDS, in the capital of Logar province came under Mujahideen attack last night. Several missiles and rockets slammed the facility but there are no reports of any confirmed casualties so far.
- On Friday afternoon, Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate carried out an attack on USZ terrorist invaders base in Khushi direct of Logar province this afternoon. Sever missiles hit the enemy Army Camp, taking out as many as 2 dozen cowardly terrorist invaders and devastating the enemy's base facility.
- December 30: Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate launched several missiles which slammed the terrorist invaders' base in Kunar today, taking out at least 10 USZ terrorist invaders and setting alight several vehicles parked inside.
- A dozen of the USZ terrorist invaders were reportedly killed Friday in heavy arms attack by Mujahideen aimed at the enemy’s military base in Narang district of the province.
- At least 6 USZ terrorist invaders were killed and many others got injured following a heavy arms attack by Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate aimed at the USZ terrorist invaders base in Watapur district of Kunar on Friday.
- During an ambush attack by Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate which prompted a bloody fight in an area of Ghazi Abad, some 14 NATO terrorist invaders were killed and 8 of their cowardly puppets were fatally wounded on Friday afternoon, a Mujahideen official said in a statement on Friday. A number of the NATO terrorist invaders and their puppets were wounded, whereas 7 of their military vehicle destroyed in rocket strikes in the fight, the statement further said, adding that Mujahideen combats, with the help of Allah Almighty remained unhurt.
- December 31: A Mujahid sniper shot and killed a puppet soldier in Kandi district of Kunar province on Friday during a guerrilla attack while the puppets was walking alone in the area on Friday.
- At least three missiles shot off by Mujahideen struck the enemy post in the capital of Kunar province causing the enemy deadly losses on Saturday.
- A dozen of the NATO terrorist invaders and 9 of their cowardly puppets were reported dead as a result of an ambush attack that prompted a severe firefight in Manugi district of Kunar province on Saturday.
- December 30: Some four missiles were fired by Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate at the USZ PRT in Gilan district, Ghazni province on Friday, but there are no confirmed reports of casualties so far, however locals say that terrorist medical helicopters continued to airlift their dead and wounded for several hours after the attack.
- December 31: A placemen of the puppets riding on his motorbike came under target by a Mujahid sniper in Ghazni city, the capital of the province of the same name on Saturday, a Mujahideen official said, adding that the puppet was sniped and killed while hit motorbike was seized in the attack.
- December 31: A roadside bomb attack in Jalalabad city, the capital of Nangarhar province struck and destroyed enemy’s army vehicle killing all 7 puppets traveling in it on Friday.
- Some three missile fired by Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate are said to have struck the USZ army base in Ghani Khel district of the province killing scores of USZ terrorist invaders, the report said, adding that as many as 26 terrorist invaders were taken out and more than 3 dozen others fatally wounded.
|Paranoid American Terrorist Invaders are desperately trying to disarm a powerful Mujahideen planted IED|
- December 30: At around 10:00 am today, a landmine tipped through a tank of police near Terenkot city, killing all 5 puppets onboard.
- December 31: A landmine planted in Darwiashan area of Terenkot city detonated on the foot patrol of ANA at 04:00 pm yesterday, killing 4 puppets on the spot.
- The motorbike patrol of puppet police struck IEDs in Char Chino’s Khod Nawa area from which 2 motorbikes were obliterated, killing all 4 puppets onboard at 03:00 pm yesterday.
- December 30: Officials reporting from northern Saripul province say that a Chinook helicopter of ISAF terrorist invaders was shot down by Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate early this morning in Kami area located near Siyad district center. It is said that the helicopter crashed near an enemy base by the name of Pashtani Bagh, instantly killing all 30 terrorist invaders onboard however the numbers are not known. The area of was sealed off from public by the enemy troops who arrived at the scene.
- December 30: Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate fought the terrorist invaders in Kapisa. The fight caused by an ambush attack occurred in the last afternoon hours of the day in Tagab district of the province and went on until 5:00 p.m. killing two French terrorist invaders and wounding one more, a Mujahideen official said on Friday, adding that one of the enemy’s tanks got destroyed during the fight after it was shot with rocket fire, instantly taking out all 6 French terrorist invaders onboard.
- A fight which promped following an ambush attack by Mujahideen on enemy, killed 3 puppets and injured several more in Tagab, Kapisa province on Friday.
- A dozen of the puppets and 7 French terrorist invaders were killed in a battle with Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate following an offensive by joint enemy in Tagab, Kapisa province on Thursday. The enemy's offensive got repelled with fatal losses caused to the enemy. Seven of Mujahideen combatants are said to have taken slight injury during the gunfight supported by aerial support lunched by the enemy.
- December 30: At least 2 hireling puppet commando troops have been killed, 4 wounded and 1 vehicle destroyed during the heavy clash which broke out this morning at around 11:00 am and is still ongoing at the moment in Chishma area of Pashtoon Zarghoon district.
- December 31: A 1 hour armed attack was carried out by Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate on a police check post located in Azizabad area of Shindand district in which 8 puppets were killed and their weapons and equipment seized whereas 1 of the cowardly enemy managed to flee the area.
- December 31: Mujahideen officials from Laghman said in a statement on Friday that the USZ terrorist invaders through the help of the tribal elders, after a series of Mujahideen attacks, vacated their major army base in the capital of Laghman on Friday. About three weeks ago following their deployment in the capital of Laghman, the terrorist invaders built a large army base with some outposts on the outskirts of the Mehtar Lam city in Grouch area which have been under constant violent attacks by Mujahideen ever since, finally forcing the enemy to flee the area with fatal losses and severe damages on Friday. The enemy burned what was about to be left behind, the statement further said, adding that Mujahideen have destroyed several of their tanks over the past three weeks.
- December 31: A firefight took place earlier today at around 11:00 am in Chilgazi area located near Badghis provincial capital (Qala Naw) between ISAF terrorist invaders and Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate in which 1 enemy soldier was killed and another wounded.
- 3 motorbikes of hireling puppet troops were blown apart, killing all 5 puppets onboard during a deadly clash which took place in Arghagh area of Daraboom district at noon time today, officials reported adding that a civilian was also martyred by enemy troops who shot randomly into the surrounding area.
- Hireling troops suffered heavy casualties today at around 03:00 pm during a firefight with Mujahideen in Ghra Shura area of Sang-e-Atish district.
- December 30: Enemy medical helicopters arrived at Bakwa’s Siyaw Agha area to airlift all 6 dead USZ terrorist invaders whose tank was blown apart by a landmine at around 05:00 pm today.
- December 31: Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate on Saturday, attacked the puppets army post in Patan district, Paktia province causing the enemy severe losses, a report said without giving specific figures on the death and injury.
- December 31: A Mujahideen ambush on a NATO logistical convoy this afternoon near Delaram district center left 1 enemy vehicle wrecked and 2 damaged besides causing the escort security personnel deadly casualties however their numbers are not known.
- December 31: At least 3 puppet policemen were killed and two more fatally wounded on Saturday in a roadside bombing in Dirgi, Khost province.
- Mujahideen official said on Saturday that 3 American terrorist invaders were killed and two more got hurt when their armored tank was blown apart in IED blast in Baak district of the province today.
- December 31: 4 NATO-led terrorist invaders were killed and 3 more got hurt in Markazi Baghlan district while they were trying to neutralize a landmine that exploded on them during a mine clearing mission on Saturday.
- December 31: Mujahideen officials said Saturday that 10 NATO terrorist invaders and their puppets mostly locals were killed and a dozen more got hurt in a firefight resulting from an ambush attack by Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate in Sarubi district of Kabul province today. Two vehicles and an armored tank of the joint enemy were destroyed during Saturday’s fight killing 10 terrorist invaders and a dozen of their cowardly puppets, while 2 of the Mujahideen combatants became martyrs and 2 more sustained injury during the fight, the officials added.