- Subscribe to PCF Networked Blog Daily Updates
- Subscribe to our Twitter / Google / Yahoo Daily Updates
Operation Badar Reports (Afghanistan)
(09-15 Feb, 2012)
These reports have been received from Mullah Mohammad Omar's official spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid, spokesman of Islamic Emirate Qari Yousuf Ahmadi as well as some other on-ground sources in Afghanistan which include several cowardly hireling puppet regime sources. War crimes committed by USZ, NATO and their cowardly hireling puppets have been highlighted in red below.
These reports have been received from Mullah Mohammad Omar's official spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid, spokesman of Islamic Emirate Qari Yousuf Ahmadi as well as some other on-ground sources in Afghanistan which include several cowardly hireling puppet regime sources. War crimes committed by USZ, NATO and their cowardly hireling puppets have been highlighted in red below.
- February 9: A heavy clash flared up this morning when the USZ terrorist invaders who landed last night in Shah Karez area of Kajaki district came under a large scale Mujahideen attack. The fight is still ongoing, more details later.
- There are reports arriving from Gerishk district of Helmand province which say that a USZ transport aircraft crashed last night. Officials add that on later yesterday afternoon, the enemy aircraft crashed to the ground (reason not known) in Nahr Siraj region’s Shindak Manda area before bursting into flames which could be observed well into the night. It is said that all 26 terrorist invaders and crew onboard were killed on impact and the wreckage is still lying at the scene today.
- Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate blew up the vehicle of hireling puppet troops in Chanjir area of Nad Ali district using a remote-controlled landmine, killing all 5 puppets onboard yesterday at 10:00 am.
- At around 09:00 am today, a USZ armored tank was blown apart by an IED, killing all 6 terrorist invaders onboard in Germawok’s Kalankichi Karez area, Maiwand.
|American Terrorist fatally wounded in a devastating IED attack by Mujahideen on enemy foot patrol|
- Mujahideen in Gerishk’s Kamparak area waylaid a NATO logistical convoy as it was travelling on Kandahar-Herat main highway early this morning, leaving 2 enemy vehicles badly damaged however the number of casualties caused is not known.
- Lashkargah city was rocked by deadly bombing this morning at 09:00 am, officials said when police officers tried to defuse a bomb in front of PRT building, detonating another bomb next to it from which 2 puppets were killed and 2 others fatally wounded.
- Reports from Nad Ali district say that heavy fighting has been taking place since this morning in the adjacent areas of Shna Jamaih, Nad Ali. The clashes broke out when USZ-Afghan cowardly troops came under armed attacks while trying to enter the region to carry out an operation. It is said that the firefights are still raging on at the moment in which the enemy has suffered heavy casualties however their numbers are not known. Report will be updated as more details arrive.
- Fresh reports arriving from the battle scene in Kajaki district say that 10 IED blasts have hit USZ troops in Nalano, Shah Karez, Nichi and Woch Karez areas since this morning, taking out as many as 2 dozen terrorist invaders and fatally wounding dozens more. Officials and witnesses add that terrorist medical helicopters were observed airlifting the enemy casualties after each blast. It is said that the blasts occurred while heavy clashes were also taking place in the mentioned areas, triggered this morning when Mujahideen carried out attacks on the terrorist invaders when they landed by helicopters to carry out an operation. 3 Mujahideen have also been injured in the deadly battle which is still raging on (dusk time), more details about which will be updated later.
- A roadside bomb placed on the side of the road in Zarghoon Charahi area of Babaji region, Lashkargah tore apart a USZ tank at 10:00 am this morning, killing all 6 terrorist invaders onboard. 2 hours later, a firefight broke out after Mujahideen ambushed the terrorist invaders who arrived at the area, sparking a several hour long clash in which 7 more terrorist invaders were killed whereas 2 Mujahideen were also injured in the battle.
- February 10: Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate gunned down and killed the local police council chief (Nazar Gul) at around 03:00 pm yesterday in Sarwan Kala’s Kala Baba Faqir area, Sangin district.
- Officials from Kajaki district say that the cowardly USZ terrorist invaders, who landed by helicopters in Azan Nawa area’s Nalan village, Woch Karez, Nichi and other adjacent areas 3 days earlier fled at midnight after taking on heavy casualties from clashes with Mujahideen. Officials add that the enemy troops came to the area to build bases when they came under attacks, triggering 3 days of intense battle during which 10 IEDs struck the enemy only yesterday. According to reports from the scene, 27 terrorist invaders were killed in the tactical attacks, the body parts of some are still scattered around the area while 2 Mujahideen also embraced martyrdom (may Allah accept them) and 7 others were injured. Locals and witnesses further state that 5 civilians were also martyred when the barbaric terrorist invaders carried out blind airstrikes during the fight whereas 5 other civilians were wounded besides causing civilians other heavy material losses.
- A USZ military convoy was passing on the road at the side of a river this morning in Darwaishan area of Germsir district when one of the enemy tanks fell into the river at 10:00 am while speeding along the road. Witnesses from the area say that the enemy troops pulled 4 dead terrorist invaders from the river while 2 others were rescued alive whereas the tank is still lying at the bottom.
- A puppet contractor (Jan Muhammd) working for the American terrorist invaders was shot dead by Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate after repeated warnings at 04:00 pm today in Qala Bast area of Lashkargah city.
- A mine sweeper tank (Mine Wolf) of USZ terrorist invaders was blown to bits by a powerful landmine at 11:00 am today, instantly killing the terrorist invader onboard as it was travelling in Chafyano Manda area located near Ismat bazaar, Marjah.
|USZ Mine Sweeper Tank (Mine Wolf) Annihilated in the IED blast|
- In the later afternoon time today in Zakhiri area of Nad Ali district, hireling puppet troops suffered heavy casualties after their patrol was ambushed by Mujahideen. It is said that 1 Mujahid was also injured in the resultant 1 hour firefight.
- February 11: As many as 7 USZ terrorist invaders were killed in Nomro area, located near Gerishk district center when a mine detonated and destroyed their tank at 01:30 pm yesterday.
- A puppet police vehicle on its way to a nearby check post in Chini Manda area, located near Sangin district center was blown apart by an IED at 09:00 am today, killing 5 puppets onboard. Mujahideen add that they later attacked the enemy, triggering a half hour long firefight in which 3 more puppets were killed.
- A USZ tank was taken out late yesterday afternoon by an anti-tank mine in Khan-e-Sheen district’s Taghaz area, killing all 6 terrorist invaders onboard.
- A USZ military base located near Helmand river in between Zumbuli and Mirmand areas of Gerishk district came under heavy arms fire this afternoon at around 01:00 pm during which several mortar rounds slammed the base, wrecking a large part of the base besides taking out as many as 9 USZ terrorist invaders inside and fatally wounding countless others as a couple of mortar rounds slammed the enemy garrison.
- A USZ terrorist invader was killed and 2 others wounded in Musa Kala district’s Bidgi area when Mujahideen ambushed their patrol at noon time today
- February 12: USZ cowardly terrorist invaders fled from Spisar and Da Baba areas of Zamindawar region, Kajaki district last night after they suffered heavy casualties from Mujahideen attacks, triggered when the enemy troops landed by helicopters yesterday morning to carry out an operation. It is said that a USZ tank was also blown apart by a landmine during the fighting. A total of 20 USZ terrorist invaders were taken out in the deadly battle before the enemy was finally forced to flee.
- In Korghi Karez area, Nawzad district, a vehicle of hireling puppet troops was blown to pieces by a landmine at 03:30 pm yesterday, instantly killing all 4 puppets onboard, according to officials. Similarly, a puppet police commander known as ‘Powzi’ and 2 of his puppet body guards along with their vehicle were also eliminated this morning at 09:00 am while arriving at the scene of the initial explosion for an investigation.
- At least 5 USZ terrorist invaders were killed and 4 others horribly wounded during a 1 hour firefight with Mujahideen which broke out when their foot patrol was ambushed in Samnachi Karez area of Musa Kala district.
- February 13: An ANA vehicle travelling to a nearby check post in Darazdan Karez area of Nawzad district was targeted by an IED at around 02:00 pm yesterday, killing all 4 puppets onboard besides completely destroying the vehicle.
- A USZ base in Musa Kala’s Musalmani area was attacked by Mujahideen with heavy and light weapons yesterday afternoon during which some 5 USZ terrorist invaders were killed and several vehicles parked inside the base were sent up in flames.
- Officials from Kajaki district say that heavy fighting erupted this morning in Naswaryano village of Da Baba area when Mujahideen carried out wide scale attacks on those USZ terrorist invaders that landed in the area last night to carry out an operation. The fighting is still ongoing at the moment, more details about which will be updated later. It is worth mentioning that a similar clash took place in the same district’s Spisarki area on Saturday during which the enemy suffered heavy casualties before fleeing yesterday.
- 2 enemy logistical vehicles were burnt down during an armed attack by Mujahideen in Karta Lagan area of Lashkargah city early this morning.
- A USZ tank was left wrecked in Marjah’s Trikh Nawar area at 08:00 am today after an IED attack on the enemy patrol, killing all 6 terrorist invaders inside. It is said that the terrorist invaders' puppet translator also lost his life in the powerful blast.
- 2 enemy vehicles were damaged last night at around 10:00 pm when Mujahideen ambushed the military convoy of hireling troops in Nomro area of Nawa district.
- 8 USZ terrorist invaders were killed and 10 others received fatal injuries in Spin Masjid area of Gerishk district during a firefight with Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate at noon time today.
- February 14: Mujahideen from Kajaki district say that the fight which erupted yesterday morning in Zamindawar region’s Da Baba area has carried into its second day and is still ongoing at the moment (10:00 am this morning). Officials add that the fight also flared up in the district’s Char Dara and Ghombaryano areas when more terrorist invaders landed by helicopters early this morning before coming under wide scale attacks. According to reports, as many as 28 USZ-NATO terrorist invaders have so far been killed in the severe battle and the enemy is now in its last moment panic which usually follows by the cowardly enemy fleeing the battlefield. Civilian casualties have also been caused by enemy's blind hostile firing on civilian areas. It is worth mentioning that for the last 1 week now, the enemy troops have entered this district to carry out operation but have fled every time after suffering heavy casualties on every occasion. Kajaki district and its various regions have been under the complete control of Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate for the past 8 years during which time, hundreds of attempts by the enemy to recapture it have been driven back.
- The heroic Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate, using heavy and light weapons carried out an attack on a joint USZ-Afghan base, located in Musa Kala’s Khwaja Daad area yesterday afternoon. The attack triggered a 3 hour long deadly clash, according to reports, between Mujahideen and enemy troops during which dozens of heavy arms rounds slammed inside the enemy base, taking out as many as 3 dozen cowardly terrorist invaders and their local puppets and burning 11 military vehicles parked inside the base besides inflicting severe damage on the base infrastructure itself. Officials from the scene say the enemy troops have recently abandoned a number of their bases in the district and Mujahideen say that with the warming up of the weather, their operations will focus on completely removing the enemy presence from the area.
- Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate blew apart a USZ tank using a remote-controlled IED at 10:00 am this morning in Taghar area of Khan-e-Sheen district, killing all 7 terrorist invaders onboard who were then airlifted by terrorist medical helicopters that arrived at the area. It is worth reminding the cowardly terrorist invaders, in accordance with their customs randomly shot into the surrounding areas but all praise is due to Allah, no civilian casualties were caused.
- 3 puppet policemen were killed and 2 others fatally wounded at 01:00 pm today during a firefight with Mujahideen which was triggered when their patrol got ambushed in Mukhtar Kala area of Lashkargah city, officials said adding that the weapons and equipment of the dead puppets was later seized.
- February 15: At least 2 ANA puppets were killed and 3 others wounded yesterday at dusk time when a Mujahid threw hand grenades at their patrol in Musa Kala district bazaar. It is said that the cowardly puppets shot into the surrounding areas after the attack but all praise is due to Allah, no civilian casualties were caused and the Mujahideen also safely left the area.
- An IED placed by Mujahideen in Kamparak area of Gerishk district detonated on the foot patrol of ANA puppets at 07:00 am today, instantly killing 4 puppets on the spot.
- At around 09:00 am this morning, a USZ terrorist invader was killed and another fatally wounded when a mine detonated on their patrol in Gerishk’s Mirmand area.
- Reports arriving from Gerishk district’s Kala Gaz area say that American terrorist invaders raided Chughki village last night during which the terrorist invaders initially blew the doors of civilian compounds with explosives then let their dogs lose on innocent people, followed by shooting a mentally handicapped person who came out of a house and martyred him on the spot.
- Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate are still engaging USZ terrorist invaders in various areas of Kajaki, according to reports from the district. Official from the scene say that the cowardly terrorist invaders, who landed by helicopters in Char Dara and Ghombaryano areas the previous night, fled last night after taking on deadly casualties after an all day battle with Mujahideen during which 15 USZ terrorist invaders were killed and scores others received deadly wounds. Reports added that fresh fight broke out this morning when more terrorist invaders that landed in the Karez and Charbagh areas of Azan Nawa last night were engaged by Mujahideen this morning. It is said that the fight is still raging on at the moment, more details about which will be updated later.
- Heavy fight has been taking place in Baghran and Kajaki districts of Helmand province since earlier this morning, officials from the scene say. As per details, the Bagrhan battle, which broke out this afternoon in Charmeen and Rod areas after USZ terrorist invaders landed by helicopters, came to an end when the enemy fled the area after a dozen of the cowardly terrorist invaders were killed and scores more were brutalized with deadly wounds. Meanwhile, the fight which broke out this morning in Azan Nawa region’s Karez and Charbagh areas, Kajaki district is still ongoing at the moment however the number of enemy casualties caused is not known so far.
|An American Terrorist Invader met his inevitable fate during an IED attack by Mujahideen|
- February 9: A USZ tank was targeted and blown apart with a remote-controlled IED this afternoon, killing all 6 terrorist invaders inside in Naghan area of Arghandab district.
- Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate detonated explosives packed into a motorbike on the vehicle of puppet border police at 01:00 pm today in Kandahar city’s Dwaham Durahi area while passing near of the commando corpse, leaving the vehicle wrecked as well as killing all 6 puppets onboard. It is said that the cowardly enemy later intentionally shot into civilians from which 2 defenseless passersby civilians were wounded.
- An enemy logistical vehicle was torched yesterday afternoon in Panjwaee’s Zangawat area after being ambushed by Mujahideen. 2 puppet drivers were also killed in the attack.
- Several rounds of mortars fired by Mujahideen slammed into the base of USZ terrorist invaders, taking out some 10 USZ terrorist invaders on the spot and destroying a large part of the base late yesterday afternoon in Talokan area of Panjwaee district.
- Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate have been clashing with hireling puppet troops in Nada area of Zhiri district since this morning, a report said, pointing out that heavy weapons are also being used in the battle. Report adds that as many as 7 USZ terrorist invaders have been killed so far in the battle whereas 2 Mujahideen have also been slightly injured in the crossfire.
- February 10: In Talokan Hada area, Panjwaee district, a USZ tank was targeted and torn apart with an IED, killing all 6 terrorist invaders onboard at around 07:00 pm last night. It is said that the blast occurred when several enemy tanks came out for investigation after missiles slammed inside their base, taking out 5 terrorist invaders during the missile attack.
- A firefight took place on later yesterday afternoon time between Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate and USZ terrorist invaders in Maiwand’s Loe Karez area, killing 5 USZ terrorist invaders and severely hurting 6 others while a Mujahid was also slightly injured.
- A report arriving from Maiwand district states that dozens of USZ terrorist invaders landed by helicopters on Wednesday night in Akhtari Karez area of Band Taimoor region and were then reinforced by tanks and other joint USZ-Afghan troops who came out of their nearby bases. According to the report, Mujahideen then carried out a large scale attack on the enemy forces yesterday afternoon, sparking a 2 hour long heavy clash which forced the cowardly enemy to flee by helicopters, officials said, adding that while the tanks were retreating, 3 of them were blown apart by landmines while another one was seized. All 23 USZ terrorist invaders onboard their tanks were killed during the operation as well as some 21 terrorist invaders were killed in the tactical armed attacks and blasts whereas the seized tank was torched by Mujahideen this morning. 2 Mujahideen were also injured in the battle.
- Mujahideen say that at around 08:00 am this morning, a tank of USZ terrorist invaders was blown up by a landmine, killing all 6 terrorist invaders inside in Kala Shamir’s Shil Ghami area, Maiwand district.
- USZ terrorist invaders fled from Nada area of Zhiri district at the end of yesterday after 14 terrorist invaders were killed during a heavy clash with Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate which broke out earlier in the morning. The battle was triggered when Mujahideen attacked the enemy troops as they tried to enter the area for an operation, officials said further stating that 2 Mujahideen were also martyred (may Allah accept them) and 2 others injured.
- A second USZ tank was obliterated by a landmine this morning at around 09:00 am, killing all 7 terrorist invaders onboard while on a patrol in Maiwand’s Kalankichi area. It is worth mentioning that 4 other tanks were also destroyed in the district’s Band Taimoor region yesterday(mentioned above) while the fifth one was destroyed this morning in Kala Shamir, taking out all 6 terrorist invaders onboard the 5th tank.
- An IED in Maiwand district's Kaj Karez area left a large enemy logistical vehicle wrecked earlier on Thursday, taking out all 10 terrorist invaders onboard the vehicle.
- A missile fired by Mujahideen today at 08:00 am slammed inside Kandahar airbase however the extent of enemy losses caused are not known.
- February 11: At around 02:30 pm yesterday, an American terrorist invader who came out of his base was shot dead by a sniper of Islamic Emirate in Pashmool area of Zhiri district. Officials from the district say that lately, Mujahideen have taken up positions near every base of the terrorist invaders located in the district and are utilizing long range shooting rifles to target and hunt the enemy troops who expose themselves. This successful tactic was initially adopted by Mujahideen in the adjacent province of Helmand.
- A deadly firefight took place in Pashmool area of Zhiri district yesterday after the USZ terrorist invaders patrol was ambushed by Mujahideen, causing the enemy deadly casualties during which 5 USZ terrorist invaders were killed and 4 others suffered fatal injuries.
- 21 USZ terrorist invaders were killed during an all day clash with Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate which was triggered when the enemy troops came under armed attack while trying to enter Zhiri’s Nada area. It is said that 2 Mujahideen were also martyred (may Allah accept them) and 2 injured in the battle.
- Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate killed 4 USZ terrorist invaders after ambushing their patrol in Shilghami Manda area of Maiwand district yesterday afternoon.
- February 12: A missile fired by Mujahideen early this morning slammed near the airstrip inside Kandahar airfield however the enemy losses caused are not known.
- As many as a dozen USZ terrorist invaders were taken out on Saturday afternoon after their base, located in Zangawat’s Boloambi area, Panjwaee came under an armed Mujahideen attack who slammed several mortar rounds and missiles into the base garrisons.
- A puppet police check post was heavily damaged besides the puppets taking on deadly casualties when it came under an armed attack yesterday in Maiwand district’s Ziba-abad area.
- A USZ tank was blown apart by an anti-tank mine, killing all 7 terrorist invaders inside in Panjwaee’s Zangawat area this afternoon at around 03:00 pm. The terrorist invaders, in accordance with their criminal behavior randomly shot in the adjacent areas after the blast, according to locals but all praise is due to Allah, no civilian casualties were caused.
- February 13: In Kala Shamir area of Maiwand district, a USZ outpost was attacked by Mujahideen yesterday however the enemy losses caused are not known.
- A USZ tank was blown apart by a landmine this morning at 10:00 am, killing all 6 terrorist invaders in Maiwand’s Ashakh Baad area, according to officials. Meanwhile, a USZ military convoy was entrapped by landmines late yesterday afternoon in Prikrhi desert of Kalankichi Karez area, Maiwand and 3 tanks were eliminated as it tried to move back out. It is said that as many as 17 terrorist invaders onboard were killed in the blasts.
- A missile from several fired by Mujahideen early this morning slammed inside the base of USZ terrorist invaders located in Panjwaee district’s Talokan area however the extent of damage and casualties caused is not known.
- February 14: Matiullah, the puppet son of Badar Khan and a resident of Khakrez district’s Taki village surrendered to Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate and also gave up a number weapons and a huge amount of ammunition. The mentioned person surrendered after getting in contact with Mujahideen and was given assurance of life and property in accordance with the code of conduct book of Islamic Emirate.
- USZ terrorist invaders suffered heavy casualties at noon time today when a mine planted under a culvert in Zhiri’s Pashmool area detonated on their foot patrol, instantly killing 3 terrorist invaders and horribly wounding 4 others.
- At around 10:00 pm last night, a USZ tank was blown apart by a landmine in Pashmool area of Zhiri district, killing all 7 terrorist invaders onboard who were later on airlifted from the area however the wreckage of tank is still lying in the area.
- 2 USZ bulldozers trying to uproot trees and bulldoze civilian houses near a USZ outpost in Zhiri’s Pashmool area were blown apart by landmines earlier today, killing both of the terrorist invader drivers. Meanwhile, 2 more puppet drivers were killed when a NATO convoy was ambushed this afternoon in the district’s Makwano area.
- February 15: A bomb blast on later Tuesday afternoon struck the vehicle of local puppet police in Arghasan district’s Bakazi area resulting in the complete destruction of vehicle while all 6 puppets onboard were killed.
- A 3 hour clash took place yesterday morning in Maiwand district, according to recently received reports. The fight broke out when Mujahideen attacked the hireling puppet troops who tried to enter Sufi Ghafar Pump and Kalan Kichi areas to carry out operation against Mujahideen, resulting in 1 enemy vehicle getting destroyed as well as 1 puppet enemy commander and 4 others puppets killed before the enemy fled the area.
- USZ terrorist invaders suffered heavy casualties last night in Pashmool’s Babarhano area, Panjwaee district when a mine detonated on their night patrol, instantly taking out 5 cowardly terrorist invaders and wounding 4 others. According to locals and witnesses, the limbs and equipment of the terrorist invaders are still lying at the scene. Another report adds that an ambush was also carried out on the terrorist invaders at noon time today in the mentioned area, killing 6 more terrorist invaders.
- At around 06:00 pm last night, Muahideen hurled hand grenades inside a puppet police check post, located in Khwajak Baba area of Kandahar city, instantly killing 3 puppets inside besides damaging the parked enemy vehicles.
- February 9: A 1 hour armed attack was carried out by Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate on a puppet police check post, located near Dawlatabad district center of northern Faryab province, taking out 6 puppets besides inflicting severe losses on the enemy.
- Ahmad Khan, the puppet director of criminal unit of Qarmaqol district was shot dead along with his puppet body guard by Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate while on their way to his officer this morning at 10:00 am in Andkhoe area.
- An ISAF terrorist invader was left dead and 2 others wounded this morning when Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate ambushed their foot patrol at 10:00 am in Zangal area of Dawlatabad district.
- February 11: Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate based in Dasht-e-Laila district repelled an offensive of hireling puppet troops after clashing with them for 2 hours yesterday in Chol Jang area, taking out as many as 16 cowardly puppets forcing the remaining puppets to flee. It is said that 2 Mujahideen were also slightly injured.
- February 9: Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate attacked an army post of the puppets with heavy and small arms leaving 6 cowardly puppets dead.
- Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate attacked the USZ terrorist invaders army base with mortars and missiles Thursday in Kunar’s Narang district, killing as many as 15 USZ terrorist invaders and fatally wounding a dozen more. Locals say that terrorist medical helicopters continued to airlift the dead terrorist invaders for almost 3 hours after the attack was over.
- February 10: A dozen of the puppets were killed Thursday in an attack by Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate carried on the enemy outpost in Shigal district, Kunar province.
- February 11: Later on Friday, a heavy fight occurred between Mujahideen and the terrorist invaders resulting from an attack by Mujahideen aimed at the enemy’s patrol in Manugi district of Kunar province. About half dozen of the cowardly terrorist invaders have been reported dead.
- February 12: Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate attacked a USZ terrorist invaders’ outpost with heavy arms on Saturday in the capital of Kunar province. Three artillery and mortar rounds hit their targets but it is unclear if the there are any casualties or fatalities.
- February 14: Mujahideen seized the rifles and equipment of 2 hireling puppet troops after killing them in an ambush near Bala Bolak district center while on their way to a nearby check post at 02:00 pm today.
- February 15: Some 8 to 10 mortars fired by Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate hit the enemy base in Watapur, Kunar province later on Wednesday afternoon, a report indicates, adding that as many as 13 USZ terrorist invaders were killed in the deadly series of heavy arms attack on their base besides a large portion of the base getting devastated.
- Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate on Wednesday attacked the military outpost of the terrorist invaders in the capital of Kunar province with mortars. About 8 rounds struck the target, damaging the outpost building but it is not clear how many have been killed or wounded.
- Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate on Wednesday attacked the district of Kandi in Kunar province, taking the district building under mortar and artillery rounds attack for about half an hour, taking out some 7 USZ terrorist invaders besides completely wrecking the building.
|American Terrorist Invader killed in Afghanistan|
- February 9: A bloody fight was reported in Logar province. According to a report from this province, on Thursday, Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate fought a deadly battle with the USZ-NATO terrorist invaders in Baraki Barak district of the province leaving some 5 terrorist invaders dead.
- February 15: In the capital of Logar province, a USZ-NATO military-secured fuel convoy fell into Mujahideen ambush, in which Mujahideen, after fighting the enemy with heavy and small arms fire, inflicted fatal losses on the puppet security forces, while one of the USZ-NATO fuel trucks got destroyed during the fight on Wednesday. The remaining supply vehicles were seized by Mujahideen and the civilians report that the Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate distributed the looted food items from terrorist invaders' convoy among the poor hungry civilians, who later on chanted slogans in support of Mujahideen.
- February 14: Mujahideen officials from Delaram district say that enemy troops were targeted with 2 IED attacks yesterday. According to details, the first blast targeted a vehicle (Ford Ranger pickup) early yesterday morning in Kotlak area as it was carrying logistics to a nearby check post, killing all 8 puppets onboard. The second blast took place 2 hours later when ISAF terrorist invaders and their puppets arrived at the initial blast scene to check for more IED’s when 2 ANA puppet engineers triggered another mine and perished in the resultant powerful blast which also damaged the several enemy vehicles parked nearby.
- A USZ outpost located near Delaram district center was rocked by multiple missiles, fired by Mujahideen late yesterday afternoon which slammed inside, killing 6 terrorist invaders inside besides causing the enemy heavy losses. Mujahideen add that they target this same outpost, which rests in a desert near Kandahar-Herat main highway several times every week, causing the enemy heavy losses.
- February 15: Some 4 puppets of ANA were killed when a mine destroyed their vehicle in Shirkat area near Delaram district center at 10:00 am local time.
- Mujahideen from Delaram district say that early this morning at around 08:00 am, the puppet district police tried to defuse a bomb which was planted under a culvert in Swazidalo Motorano area when another bomb detonated on them, instantly killing 2 puppets on the spot.
- February 9: Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate attacked the terrorist invaders army base with missiles in Poli Khomri district, Baghlan province Wednesday evening, the report said giving no details on casualties.
- February 9: The cowardly terrorist invaders in a night-time raid on a village in Chamtal district, Balkh province abducted back 6 of the helpless and innocent villagers back to their base after looting their homes at gunpoint and killing their livestock.
- February 10: As many as 16 local puppets have been captured including two of their officers, Abd-ur-Rahim and Baig Muhammad, a Mujahideen official reported from Balkh province. According to the reports, the puppets of ANA and two of their officers along with some 14 Kalashnikov rifles and 2 heavy machine guns were captivated two days ago with the help of villagers.
- February 9: A report states that on Wednesday, Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate locked up the puppets in a one-hour long fight in Siyagard district of the province, resulting in killing of some 6 policemen of the puppets.
- February 12: An intense clash occurred on Saturday in Siyagard, Parwan following an offensive by the puppets. According to the reports, Mujahideen fought with heavy and small arms for about an hour pushing the enemy advance back and killing 12 puppet policemen besides destroying 6 enemy vehicles. No Mujahids have, however, been harmed during the fight.
- February 9: A USZ tank was obliterated by a powerful landmine at around 03:00 pm yesterday in Qala Khor area of Khas Uruzgan district, instantly killing all 6 terrorist invaders onboard.
- February 11: Some 3 puppet local policemen were killed yesterday at 01:00 pm when Mujahideen detonated a mine on their patrol in Mirabad area, Terenkot.
- In Tor Nasir area, Dahrawod district, a mine blast tore a puppet police officer apart to pieces at 11:00 am on Friday while he was trying to defuse it.
- A puppet police officer walking along in Dahrawod’s Dahzak area was shot dead by Mujahideen on Friday at 06:00 pm.
- 2 puppet policemen perished in an IED attack on later Friday afternoon while walking along in Sorab area of Chora district.
- A puppet police officer (Shir Muhammad) was killed while another was severely wounded at 03:00 pm today when Mujahideen ambushed them as they rode on a motorbike in Dahrawod’s Shah Toghi area.
- February 12: 8 puppet policemen perished in a powerful bomb blast along with their vehicle after being targeted by a landmine at 09:00 am yesterday in Mirabad area, located near Terenkot city. Locals and witnesses from the scene add that the cowardly puppets, what was following in the footsteps of their master terrorist invaders, later shot randomly at passersby civilians, martyring an innocent civilian.
- At least 6 hireling puppet troops were killed at 05:00 pm yesterday when their vehicle was left wrecked in an IED attack in Chinarto area near Terenkot city.
- Cowardly ISAF terrorist invaders arrested and took away 5 innocent defenseless civilians after a raid on local civilian homes in Loban area of Dahrawod district at 04:00 am local time.
- February 13: Haji Ahmadullah, a former candidate for provincial council and a current contractor working for the terrorist invaders perished in a bomb blast which targeted their vehicle along with his driver while 2 of his sons were wounded at 08:00 am today in Terenkot city.
- February 9: On Wednesday evening, Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate attacked the USZ terrorist invaders army Camp with missiles on Thursday. At least three missiles hit the base without knowing the size of the losses.
- The district of Safir in Khost came under attack by Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate on Wednesday night. As many as 8 puppets were reported dead during the operation in which the district building got targeted with heavy arms fire, a Mujahideen official said on Thursday.
- February 10: At least 5 policemen of the puppets were killed in roadside bomb attack that detonated their vehicle in Sheikh Amir district of Khost province on Thursday.
- Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate, later on Friday, attacked the USZ terrorist invaders army base in Khost’s Sheikh Amir district, with missiles and mortars. Some 5 rounds landed in the base, the report said, without giving any details on the casualties
- February 11: Several missiles and mortar rounds have reportedly struck the terrorist invaders' military base in Sabro district of Khost province today, but the magnitude of the attack has yet to be determined.
- February 12: Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate on Sunday afternoon attacked the USZ terrorist invaders with missiles and mortars in Zazi Maidan, Khost province, storming 5 rounds into the outpost, taking out as many as 10 terrorist invaders and fatally wounding dozens more.
- February 13: A report said that Sunday a violent clash took place in Ab Band, Ghazni province between Mujahideen and puppets. The report further says that the fight went on almost throughout much of yesterday leaving 15 cowardly puppets dead and a further 6 wounded, adding that two of the enemy’s tanks got eliminated, three Mujahideen, have, however, become martyrs.
- February 14: Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate on Tuesday attacked the USZ terrorist invaders' military Camp in Qalandar district, Khost province with missiles. At least 8 missiles struck the base, raising havoc in the base besides killing at least 9 USZ terrorist invaders and setting several military vehicles ablaze that were parked inside.
- At least 3 puppet policemen were reported dead in an encounter with Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate on Tuesday. According to the report from Khost province, the clash took place in the morning hours of the day in Ali Shir district of this province following Mujahideen attack on cowardly puppets.
- February 9: The puppets, according a report form Kapisa province, were attempting to break into civilian houses and rob them when they met resistance from the civilians and in the resulting hostile firing by the puppets of ANA, one student of the university got martyred with three more injured in Tagab district of Kapisa province last night.
- Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate, in an encounter, killed 5 puppets of ANA in Tagab district of Kapisa province on Thursday, according to a report from Kapisa province.
- Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate attacked the terrorist invaders base in Tagab, Kapisa on Thursday morning, a report says, adding that Mujahideen took the enemy base under target with missiles for about half an hour damaging a large part of the base and killing two French terrorist invaders as well as another one got fatally wounded.
- February 11: A report indicates that Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate fired missiles at the NATO terrorist invaders base in Kapisa on Friday night at about 8:00 p.m. local time. At least 4 missiles struck the base, the report further says, adding that a total of 9 NATO terrorist invaders were taken out in the deadly blasts that followed inside the base, also leaving a large part of the base completely wrecked.
- February 9: The cowardly terrorist invaders invaded a village in Ghani Khel district of the province last night. After blasting their way through the compounds, the barbaric terrorist invaders detained 6 helpless villagers who, according to the villagers, were mere peasants.
- February 10: A roadside bomb blew up one of the puppet vehicles in Nangarhar province’s Bati Kot district leaving 7 puppets onboard dead last night.
- February 11: A recent report from Jalalabad province states that Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate attacked the USZ terrorist invaders helicopter with rockets, forcing it to land back in Jalalabad Airfield from where it had just flown, but it did not confirm whether the plane was damaged.
- February 13: At least three missiles shot off by Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate hit the district of Shiwa, Nangarhar province last night, the report pointed out adding that the district building was heavily damaged whereas no losses of life and injury have been confirmed.
- A roadside bomb attack on Monday morning ripped through an enemy vehicle in Jalalabad city, the capital of Nangarhar province, instantly killing all 7 puppets onboard.
- February 14: Some 10 USZ terrorist invaders are reported to have been killed with one of their tanks destroyed in a clash with Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate in Nangarhar province on Tuesday. The fight occurred along Torkham-Jalalabad in Bati Kot district following a Mujahideen ambush aimed at the USZ terrorist invaders military convoy and lasted for almost half an hour causing Mujahideen no harms, with the grace of Allah, the report adds.
- February 10: The NATO terrorist invaders invaded a village in Muqur district of Ghazni province yesterday night at about 1:00 a.m. local time. The terrorist invaders broke into houses and after brutally beating up some of the civilians, abducted two innocent villagers back to their base, a Mujahideen official reported on Friday.
- Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate attacked the military-secured supply convoy of the terrorist invaders in Andar district of Ghazni province today, a report says, adding that during a half-hour long fight, Mujahideen burned down two of the enemy’s fuel trucks besides inflicting heavy casualties on the enemies.
- February 13: Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate later on Sunday waylaid the enemy’s patrol convoy in Andar, Ghazni province leaving four puppets dead.
- A report said that on Sunday a violent clash took place in Ab Band, Ghazni province between Mujahideen and puppets. The report further says that the deadly fight went on almost throughout much of yesterday leaving 19 cowardly puppets dead and a further 14 fatally wounded, adding that two of the enemy tanks also got eliminated. However, 3 Mujahideen have also become martyrs(may Allah accept them).
- February 14: Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate on Tuesday attacked the military-secured supply convoy of the USZ-NATO terrorist invaders in Andar district of Ghazni province, prompting a severe fight in which two puppets were killed and three more got wounded with one of the supply trucks destroyed and others horribly damaged.
- February 10: A report indicates that Friday 6 USZ-NATO terrorist invaders were killed when their tank got torn apart in IED blast in the capital of Laghman province a Mujahideen official said on Friday.
- February 11: The terrorist invaders along with their puppets, in a nighttime raid burst into the civilians' homes and held two villagers as captive in Alingar, Laghman. Reports add that the terrorist invaders and puppets gang also looted the civilians before fleeing with the captives.
- At least 6 puppets including their puppet officer got killed in bomb attack targeting their vehicle in Alishang district of Laghman province on Saturday.
- February 11: Mujahideen of the Islamic attacked fought a violent battle with the puppets in Mustafa district of northern Juzjan province on Friday. Some 6 puppets have been killed during a half-hour long gunfight.
- February 12: Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate fired missiles at the army base of French terrorist invaders in Koh-e-Safi, Parwan province yesterday night. Three missiles are said to have struck the enemy base, inflicting deadly losses on the terrorist invaders besides taking out 8 French cowardly terrorist invaders.
- A violent fight was reported in the northern Juzjan province today, a Mujahideen official said on Sunday, adding that 6 puppets were killed and many others got hurt, whereas Mujahideen with their hands on their weapons while fighting, made the enemy to flee the scene. A recent news from the area states Gen. Javed, the puppet deputy chief of police was among those in Sunday’s fight.
- February 13: A recent report from Juzjan province states that as many as 17 puppets were killed and 5 more were injured in a clash with Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate on Sunday. The fight unfolded in Mangijik district of northern Juzjan province at about 1:00 p.m. local time and went on till the 8:00 p.m. local time, taking out 17 enemy soldiers including the puppet deputy chief of police, General Javed, while two of the enemy vehicles and a tank got destroyed, the report indicates, adding that Mujahideen got hands on some of the enemy’s weapons and ammo. However, one Mujahid took minor injury during the fight who is said to be in stable condition.
- February 12: The terrorist invaders last night broke into the houses of civilians in a village in Zurmat district of Paktia province and abducted 3 helpless and innocent civilians back to their base.
Compiled by Faraan Khan, Enticing Fury
- February 14: An American terrorist invader reportedly committed suicide on Monday by shooting himself with a rifle in the USZ military Camp in Sarhawza district of Paktika province that had been under constant attacks by Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate. The suicide rate among the USZ-NATO terrorist invaders as a result of Mujahideen attacks has doubled over the last two years.
- February 12: A landmine in Sabari area of Awba district obliterated an ANA vehicle on Saturday afternoon, instantly killing all 8 puppets onboard.
- Mujahideen from Herat province say that at around 10:00 pm last night, they shot off several missiles at Herat airbase from which 1 struck the enemy barracks, instantly killing a dozen of the USZ terrorist invaders besides wounding scores more.
- February 15: Some 5 puppet policemen onboard were killed when an IED blew their vehicle to pieces while on its way to a nearby check post in Shindand’s Zirkoh area at around dusk time.
- A missile fired by Mujahideen last night at 10:00 pm slammed inside Shindand airbase however the extent of enemy losses caused is not known.
- February 12: Officials reporting from Shinki district of Zabul province say that a USZ military helicopter crashed in Campaign area, located near the district center. Details arriving from the scene say that all 20 terrorist invaders and crew onboard the helicopter were also killed in the crash which happened due to a technical fault.
- February 12: Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate burnt down the puppet police check post and all its equipment last night in Sayedabad district’s Nawabad area after an attack at 09:00 pm on the cowardly enemy troops who fled the area while trying to build it.
- At least 9 puppet policemen were killed and 7 others fatally wounded at noon time today when Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate ambushed their military convoy while travelling on the main road to Shubarghan through Sayedabad district. Officials from the scene add that they later recovered a vehicle with ammunition and other military equipment when the cowardly enemy fled the area, which was then seized by Mujahideen. It is said that a Mujahid was also martyred (may Allah accept him) and 2 injured by enemy fire.
- February 14: The cowardly puppets, in a raid operation in Kunduz city, the capital of this province, burst into a civilian house on Monday and martyred an innocent villager while wounding two more after looting their homes.
- February 15: The terrorist invaders, in a night-time raid in Khanabad, Kunduz province, blasted their way through the house of a civilian and after breaking into his compound, brutally martyred two brothers in addition to abducting their father last night at about 2:00 a.m. local time, Mujahideen spokesman said Wednesday.
- Afghan Operation Badar (01 - 02 Jan, 2012)
- Afghan Operation Badar (03 - 05 Jan, 2012)
- Afghan Operation Badar (06 - 07 Jan, 2012)
- Afghan Operation Badar (08 - 10 Jan, 2012)
- Afghan Operation Badar (11 - 14 Jan, 2012)
- Afghan Operation Badar (15 - 16 Jan, 2012)
- Afghan Operation Badar (17 - 20 Jan, 2012)
- Afghan Operation Badar (21 - 24 Jan, 2012)
- Afghan Operation Badar (25 - 28 Jan, 2012)
- Afghan Operation Badar (29 - 31 Jan, 2012)
- Afghan Operation Badar (01 - 04 Feb, 2012)
- Afghan Operation Badar (05 - 08 Feb, 2012)
Edited by Enticing Fury, (Khalid Khan, Habibullah Khan from Afghanistan)
Pakistan Cyber Force