- Subscribe to PCF Networked Blog Daily Updates
- Subscribe to our Twitter / Google / Yahoo Daily Updates
|Syria: People gather around entrance of security site|
Experts in mass civilian massacre and having granted humanitarian and democratic degrees from Pentagon's highest ranked Zionist butchers of humanity, Syrian hireling rebels have struck again, only this time at a larger scale. Twin explosions have hit security centers in the northern Syrian city of Aleppo, killing more than 50 civilians and army personnel and injuring some others. The explosions occurred on Friday, the Syrian state television said, adding that "armed terrorist gangs" were behind the attacks. "Civilians and members of the military were martyred and wounded in the terrorist explosions that targeted Aleppo", the state TV reported. The report said a car bomb targeted a military intelligence center and another bomb exploded near a center for the security forces.
Syria has been experiencing unrest since mid-March 2011. Damascus blames “outlaws, saboteurs, and armed terrorist groups” for the violence, insisting that it is being orchestrated from abroad. Last week, the USZ tried to pass a resolution against Syria to repeat Libya’s war against the government of Bashar al-Assad, but Russia and China vetoed the draft resolution.
- Syria: British, Qatari troops found already waging secret war against Syrian Army and Civilians
- Busted: Saudi Arabian Intelligence Agent arrested in Homs, Syria while commanding heavily armed Hireling Rebels group
- Qatari Hollywood Returns; Backed by Al-Jazeera & Al-Arabia and Backdoor Mercenary Invasion of Syria
Pakistan Cyber Force