The last few days of battle proved to be perhaps the deadliest ever for the enemies as Mujahideen forced the cowardly terrorist invaders to flee from several strategically important bases and at the same time, fearless Mujahideen carried out deadly martyrdom and armed attacks on large and previously considered as "safe" bases of the enemy causing the enemy deadly losses and casualties. Several enemy supply convoys were intercepted and destroyed whereas Mujahideen seized a large amount of ammo and cache of arms from the terrorists and their local puppets. Extremely important personalities for the enemies including the spy personnels of NDS (terrorist invaders sponsored local spy agency) along with several police recruitment and district chiefs were killed by Mujahideen in IED attacks, leaving the enemy forces headless in several key regions. These reports have been obtained from Mujahideen official spokesmen as well as some other sources in Afghanistan.
- April 07 – 1 puppet policemen commander Ghulam Muhammad Khan, who also used to participate in night raids with the American terrorists was killed last night at around 09:00 pm by Mujahideen who detonated a remote-controlled IED on his vehicle in Sra Ghwandi area located near 8th Police House. The blast happened when the mentioned commander was coming out from a Canadian terrorist invaders base in which 7 other puppets on-board the vehicle were also killed.
- American terrorist invaders tried twice yesterday to carry out an offensive operation against Mujahideen in Zhiri’s Nalgham area but retreated both times after taking on fatal losses during which more than 3 dozen terrorist invaders were killed and around 26 severely wounded. 2 Mujahideen were also injured the clashes.
- Reports from Panjwaee district say that dozens of USZ terrorist invaders landed by helicopters in Mooshan area on Tuesday night but fled the area today after at least 13 of them lost their lives while several others were wounded from 5 IED blasts and Mujahideen armed attacks. It is said that 3 Mujahideen were also wounded in the clashes.
- Earlier today in Maiwand Zone, located near Qashla Jadeed area in the east of Kandahar city, which was also used as a policemen recruitment center and housed NDS agents and foreign troops, was stormed by 4 Martyrdom seeking lions of Islamic Emirate (Sayed Muhammad, Hafiz Abdullah, Abu Bakr and Zalmai). As a result 38 terrorist invaders were killed. It is said that 4 NDS officers were also amongst the dead. Firstly Sayed Muhammad, a resident of Helmand detonated his explosive laden vehicle at the front gate of the center and then 2 other martyrdom seeking Mujahideen (Hafiz Abdullah and Abu Bakr) attacked and killed the puppet and foreign troops stationed in the bridges on the compound walls. The Mujahideen than took over the enemy positions and started firing RPG and heavy machine gun rounds on the enemy soldiers in the barracks underneath. Reports say that after 4 hours, the 2 Mujahideen carried out their Martyrdom operations one after the other. A car bomb in the compound parking lot was detonated an hour later which destroyed most of the vehicles. Reports add that the last Mujahid (Zalmai), who was also a resident of this city carried out his martyrdom operation after detonating his explosive laden ambulance in the midst of the enemy who were busy helping their dead and wounded, causing more deadly casualties and damages. It is said that in the successful operation and the 5 blasts, 7 enemy military and logistical vehicles inside and most of the infrastructure was destroyed besides dozens of enemy personnel killed. It is also worth mentioning that this center was considered one of the biggest and most important centers in the south for foreign troops, NDS agents and which was also used a policemen recruitment center. The stooge government officials have also admitted to the death of 2 foreign troops besides 21 local security forces being killed in the attack. Our latest information add that 4 high ranking NDS (local spy agency) agents like Nadir Mudir Shahri and Ghafar, both residents of Moshaan area of Panjwaee district, Suboor, resident of Panjwaee district center and Qahir Khan, a resident of Kandahar city were also killed in the successful operation. It is worth mentioning that this is not the first time the so called government of Kandahar and the free press have been silent about the death of famous officers but a blast at the start of this month on a policemen vehicle also killed a famous and brutal commander (Mandi), in the funeral of which these puppets took part but remained muted.
- April 08 – An IED explosion hit and destroyed 1 USZ tank, killing all 4 terrorist invaders on-board at 11:00 am in Shahwalikot’s Sozniyano area.
- A check post belonging to road security check post in Shahwalikot’s Karez area was taken over by Mujahideen, killing all 5 puppets inside and seizing their weapons and equipment last night. A Mujahid was also hurt in the successful assault and the check post was later torched.
- April 09 – Terrorist Invaders medical helicopters arrived at Dand’s Faqirzo village to airlift the dead and wounded Canadian terrorist invaders after an IED detonated on their foot patrol killing 11 Canadian terrorist invaders on the spot at 09:00 am this morning. A Similar blast yesterday also hit a USZ foot patrol in the mentioned village but the number of killed is not known.
- Reports from Ma’ruf district say that 1 USZ tank was destroyed by an anti-tank mine at around 05:00 pm yesterday and half an hour later 1 more was destroyed similarly while trying to take away the wreckage of the first tank. All 8 terrorist invaders inside the tanks were killed.
- Mujahideen in Spin Boldak district detonated a remote-controlled mine in the gate of Custom house building near Waish bazaar at 05:00 pm today from which 6 puppets including the district’s NDS (local spy agency) official (Abdulbaqi) along with 5 other policemen were killed besides an oil tanker and enemy watch towers nearby caught fire, the flames of which could still be seen at dusk time. It is said that some 5 USZ terrorist invaders were also killed in the explosion as they were present in and around the building at the time of the blast.
- All 4 puppet policemen on-board their vehicle were killed and wounded after an IED at 08:00 pm hit and destroyed their vehicle in Lomrhi Durahi area of Kandahar city.
- April 10 – Last night in Kandahar city’s Khwaja area, Mujahideen ambushed a policemen patrol in which 1 vehicle was destroyed by RPG fire besides 7 puppets killed. It is said that the puppets officer also lost his life in the incident.
- April 11 – USZ terrorist invaders fled from Nalgham area of Zhiri district after suffering fatal casualties at the hands of Mujahideen while trying to carry out an operation in the mentioned area at around 03:00 pm yesterday. Some 16 terrorist invaders are reported to have been killed and almost double as many fatally wounded. Mujahideen later on seized some equipment left behind by the enemy.
- Mujahideen clashed with USZ terrorist invaders yesterday afternoon in Panjwaee’s Zangawat area, causing the enemy deadly casualties during which some 9 terrorist invaders were killed and dozens more horribly wounded.
- April 07 – Mujahideen in Lashkargah city gunned down and killed 1 NDS agent (Noor Muhammad) working for the American terrorist invaders at around dusk time yesterday in the city’s Safyano village.
- 3 USZ terrorist invaders lost their lives by a bomb blast which hit their foot patrol while coming out an outpost in Gerimsir’s Safaar area at 09:00 pm last night.
- 1 USZ tank was destroyed by a powerful IED blast at 02:00 pm, killing all 4 terrorist invaders inside while travelling on the road near Gerishk’s Hayderabad area.
- April 08 – All 4 terrorist invaders on-board 1 of their tanks were killed after a roadside bomb destroyed it in Khan-e-Sheen district’s Bakat area at 11:00 pm on Wednesday night (April 06).
- Mujahideen in Gerishk’s Hayderabad area seized an American heavy machine gun, pistol, 1 wireless communication radio and a satellite telephone after blowing 1 terrorist invaders tank apart at yesterday afternoon. All 4 terrorist invaders on-board the tank were killed and some of their limbs and body parts were found inside the destroyed tank. Reports add that 4 more USZ terrorist invaders were killed at 11:00 am yesterday in Hayderabad’s Kakarano village after their foot patrol came under an armed attack.
- Reports from Gerishk district say that earlier yesterday afternoon, a NATO logistical convoy was waylaid by Mujahideen in yakhchal area in which 2 security puppets lost their lives while 2 others were wounded. Similarly at 05:00 pm yesterday, 3 American terrorist invaders were killed in Nahr Siraj’s Popalzo area in an ambush.
- 3 security vehicles escorting a NATO logistical convoy were destroyed, killing 4 puppets inside and wounding 3 in a Mujahideen ambush in Malgir’s Spin Masjid area, Gerishk at around 06:00 am yesterday morning.
- A NATO logistical convoy passing through Gerishk’s Yakhchal area was ambushed by Mujahideen at 10:00 am this morning during which, 5 enemy vehicles were destroyed and 8 security puppets were killed. 2 Mujahideen were also injured in the 2-hours long firefight.
- 1 USZ tank coming out of its outpost in Khan-e-Sheen district’s Batak area was obliterated by an IED, killing all 4 terrorist invaders on-board at 01:00 pm today.
- April 09 – 1 USZ tank was obliterated at 05:00 pm yesterday, killing all 4 terrorist invaders inside in Sistani’s Washirano area, Marjah.
- At least 4 American terrorists were killed including a female in an IED attack on their foot patrol in Sangin’s Bargazo village at around 02:00 pm yesterday.
- Earlier today, Mujahideen killed 7 puppet policemen after attacking their patrol that tried to enter Mujahideen controlled territory in Gerishk’s Spin Masjid area.
- At least 4 security puppets escorting a NATO logistical convoy were killed when Mujahideen ambushed their convoy in Popalzo village of Nahr Siraj area, Gerishk district at 10:30 am.
- April 10 – Reports from Gerishk district say that Mujahideen attacked those USZ terrorist invaders which landed by helicopters in Mirmando’s Gul Muhammad Aka Ghwandi area to carry out an operation yesterday. Reports add that a land mine detonated on the terrorist invaders during the battle from which 7 American terrorist lost their lives. The terrorist invaders fled the area at night time after suffering deadly casualties.
- 5 puppet policemen were killed in an exchange of fire with Mujahideen while trying to enter Mujahideen controlled territory in Marjah’s Qari Sada area yesterday afternoon.
- Reports from Washir district say that a roadside bomb in Shahpushti area destroyed 1 USZ tank at 01:00 pm yesterday while a similar blast on Friday night (April 08) at 10:00 pm destroyed 1 more USZ tank in Dolkak area. All 8 terrorist invaders on-board the tanks were killed.
- A USZ patrol coming out of their outpost in Qari Sad area of Marjha district was attacked by Mujahideen late yesterday afternoon in which 3 terrorist invaders were killed. Also, 2 puppet policemen were killed and 3 wounded in the mentioned area when the minions tried to carry out an operation. It is said that Mujahideen also seized some military equipment from the battle scene after the cowardly policemen fled.
- April 11 – An IED attack hit and destroyed 1 USZ tank at 10:00 am yesterday, killing all 5 terrorist invaders on-board while patrolling in Shor Shorak area of Nawa district.
- Earlier yesterday at around 11:00 am, Mujahideen carried out an armed attack on the vehicle of policemen commander (Zhirgai) in Spin Masjid area near Gerishk district center. As a result, all 4 puppets including the commander along with 3 of his gunmen were killed. Another report adds that a similar attack on a NATO logistical convoy destroyed 1 supply vehicle at 09:00 am in the mentioned area.
- April 08 – A fighting unfolded in Shigal district of Kunar after the enemy patrol attacked in by Mujahideen on Thursday. The firefight continued for about an hour causing the enemy deadly losses in which some 21 USZ terrorists were killed and countless others horribly wounded. No Mujahid received any injuries during the successful operation.
- The USZ invading terrorists’ military base located in Khas Kunar district of Kunar province came under heavy arms attack by Mujahideen according to reports, during which some 8 mortars were fired by Mujahideen out of which, all hit the targets due to which some 27 terrorist invaders are reported to have been killed and dozens more are still buried under the debris.
- On Friday morning, Mujahideen attacked an outpost of the USZ terrorist invaders in Ghazi Abad district of Kunar province, however no losses of life and injury have been determined.
- April 09 – Mujahideen reporting from Dotapur district say that American terrorist invaders based in Managi base abandoned their positions and fled at around 12:00 am at night, only leaving behind their ANA hirelings due to constantly coming under Mujahideen attacks.
- A USZ outpost by the name of Topchi located in Asadabad district was attacked by Mujahideen at 03:00 pm using 75mm canon rounds and heavy machine guns from which the outpost was badly damaged and nearly 2 dozen terrorist invaders are reported to have been killed in the operation.
- Mujahideen using heavy and light weapons carried out an armed assault at 09:00 am local time on a USZ terrorist invaders security check post located in Ghaziabad’s Neishagam area. The check post was badly damaged but the number of casualties caused is not known.
- April 10 – At least 7 USZ terrorist invaders were killed and many others got seriously injured Sunday afternoon during an intense gun battle that followed by Mujahedeen’s surprise attack on the enemy patrol in Asmar district of Kunar province.
- On Sunday morning, at about 8:00 am (local time), Mujahideen attacked a group of joint enemy troops during an ambush attack that turned into a 30-minute long fighting killing 19 NATO terrorist invaders in Nari district of Kunar province.
- April 08 – In the east of Kabul city, the Afghan Capital, Mujahideen targeted one of the invading forces’ military bases with missiles, however, it is unclear if any one were killed.
- April 11 – 1 USZ tank was destroyed by a land mine in Bakwa’s Shagi area, killing all 4 terrorist invaders inside yesterday afternoon.
- 3 local police commanders including Haji Sayed Muhammad, Sheer Muhammad and Akhtar Muhammad Sheer Akhtar were killed at around 11:00 am yesterday after their vehicle was blown apart by a land mine in Bala Bolak district’s Kunsak area while they were on their way to Farah city to attend an official meeting.
- April 11 – 3 puppet policemen were killed at 12:00 pm in Terenkot city’s Sarmarghab area by a roadside bomb which destroyed their vehicle while on their way to a nearby check post.
- April 09 – 1 ISAF tank was blown apart today at around 08:00 pm in Dasht-e-Archi district’s Charsarka area, killing all 4 terrorist invaders on-board.
- April 07 – On Thursday afternoon, Mujahideen got one of the enemy’s vehicles blown up killing all 6 of the puppet policemen inside the vehicle in sheikh Umair district, Khost province.
- At least 6 puppets were killed and five of the enemy vehicles were set ablaze in a remote-controlled bomb blast detonated by Mujahideen in Alburz district of Balkh province on Thursday evening.
- April 09 – At around 08:30 pm last night, some 4 puppet policemen were killed and several others fatally wounded when an IED blast detonated on their foot patrol in Matoon’s Mashkhel area, close to Khost provincial center. A similar blast in Matoon’s Gulzar Aka area destroyed a policemen vehicle, killing all 4 puppets on-board at 07:00 am this morning.
- April 08 – On Friday afternoon, Thousands of Afghans including students and ordinary masses staged a fierce protest against burning of the Holy Quran by a Pope in the sate of Florida, in USZ. The Afghan masses condemned the wicked act of blasphemy of the Muslims’ Holiest Book and an insult to the entire Muslim nation and chanted slogans against the USZ terrorist invaders, while the protesters demanded the blasphemer to be brought to justice burning the effigy of the Zionist puppet president Obama.
- April 10 – Mujahideen blew up one of the puppets’ out post in the province’s Behsood district with bombs and destroyed it completely on Saturday evening at about 7:00 pm, while it is not clear yet how many have been killed.
- April 06 – Reports arriving from Darabom district say that heavy fighting has been taking place near the district center since last night and has been continuing with great ferocity through much of the day. It is said that the fighting broke out when Mujahideen attacked a large number of ISAF terrorist invaders who tried to carry out an operation in the mentioned area. Some 29 terrorist invaders were killed during the successful operation whereas around 4 dozen received fatal injuries. Another report from the area adds that earlier this morning, a land mine near the district center obliterated a terrorist invaders' logistical vehicle, killing all 5 terrorist invaders inside.
- April 08 – At around 09:00am this morning, a terrorist invaders UAV (unmanned ariel vehicle) travelling at a low altitude over Sang-e-Atish district center was brought down by Mujahideen fire.
- April 09 – In Ghormach district, a policemen vehicle was destroyed in an IED attack at 03:00 pm, instantly killing all 4 puppets on-board including one of their officers.
- April 08 – Mujahideen in Shomolzo’s Kala Rasheed area detonated a remote-controlled IED on border policemen patrol vehicle at 04:00 pm yesterday, killing all 4 puppets inside.
- A police military convoy was passing on the road through Marghi village of Shomolzo district when a land mine ripped through and destroyed one of their vehicles, killing all 6 cowardly puppets inside including their commander.
- At around 12:00 pm today in Seyuri district’s Kochni Shar area, Mujahideen detonated a remote-controlled mine on a road security puppets vehicle, killing all 7 cowardly puppets inside.
- April 08 – On Thursday evening, Mujahideen attacked the terrorist invaders’ PRT base in Andar district of Ghazni province. Several missiles were fired at the enemy base but no losses of life and injury have been confirmed.
- Mujahideen attacked a patrol of the invading forces’ in the province’s Giro district, which turned into a 30-minutes long gun battle causing the enemy severe losses in which some 13 USZ-NATO terrorist invaders were killed however the total number of wounded is not yet confirmed.
- April 09 – Six 82mm canon rounds fired by Mujahideen at 06:00 am landed inside a terrorist invaders PRT located in Gilan district, killing 19 terrorist invaders whereas causing the enemy deadly equipment and logistical losses.
- Mujahideen attacked a patrol of puppet policemen in Khogyano district’s Kael Surkh area causing them deadly casualties however their numbers are not known at 12:00 pm today.
- Mujahideen seized a rifle and equipment of 1 puppet policeman at 04:00 pm after shooting him dead in Qala Qadum area near the provincial policemen headquarters.
- April 10 – Mujahideen on Saturday evening killed 5 policemen of the puppets forces and wounded another 4 during an encounter unfolded after the enemy patrol walked into Mujahideen ambush in Ghazni province of Afghanistan. The fighting lasted for an hour harming no Mujahideen, while one of the enemy’s vehicles got destroyed during the fighting, as well.
- April 08 – At least 4 USZ invading terrorist soldiers got killed when 1 of their tanks got hit by IED blast in Jan Khel district of Paktia province on Friday.
- April 09 – A Mujahideen planted anti-personnel mine killed 1 puppet policemen in Kanda Ma’shoq area of Dara Soof district at around 02:00 pm today.
- April 09 – Yesterday at around 03:00 pm in Tagab’s Akhtar Khel area, French terrorist invaders suffered deadly casualties after their patrol was ambushed by Mujahideen during which some 14 French terrorist invaders were killed. Mujahideen say that they captured the terrorist invaders dog which also had a camera fitted on its back during the encounter.
- Reports from Alasie district say that deadly fighting broke out at 08:00 pm last nght and lasted till morning time when Mujahideen attacked French terrorists in Shirak Khel area, causing them deadly casualties during which 28 French terrorist invaders were killed and dozens more horribly wounded. 3 Mujahideen also embraced Martyrdom (may Allah grant them the highest ranks in Jannah) while 3 others were injured by the terrorist invaders bombing.
- The rumor being spread yesterday by the stooge regimes media outlets, claiming that Muhammad Zahir, the alleged deputy governor of Islamic Emirate for Kapisa province had been killed by ISAF airstrikes are fictitious. Islamic Emirate strongly rejects these claims of the moral lagging enemy and says that there is no Talib or a commander by this name appointed by Islamic Emirate and calls this ploy nothing more than enemy propaganda.
- April 06 – A dozen NATO terrorist invaders got killed by Mujahideen during an attack triggering a one-hour long fighting in Wardag’s Sayedabad district on Wednesday.
- April 07 – At least 6 cowardly soldiers of the ANA got killed during a clash with Mujahideen in Sayedabad district of Wardag province on Thursday.
- In Wardag’s Sayedabad district, some 6 USZ terrorist invaders were killed during their ground operation against Mujahideen backed by air strikes against Mujahideen on Wednesday. The battle lasted for about three hours without causing the Mujahideen any harms.
- Mujahideen attacked a large supply convoy of the terrorist invaders, setting one the supply trucks on fire in the provincial capital of Wardag Province on Thursday whereas the remaining logistics and food was distributed amongst the poor Afghan civilians.
- Hundreds of Afghans including student from different schools and madaris took to street protesting against burning of the Holy Quran in Florida, a USZ state today. The protest was held in Julga district of Wardag province, starting at 9 o’clock and continuing until 12:00 pm. The protesters chanted anti-American slogans and condemned the heinous act of burning Holy Quran by an American Pop, offering the following suggestions: We as a Muslim nation with the high spirit of strong faith condemn this act of blasphemy against the Holy Quran by USZ Pop. We are ready to sacrifice our life for the protection of the holy Quran and its greatness and respect worldwide. We demand the entire Muslim nation across the world to break their relations with the Jews and the Christian around the world. The Muslim Ummah are bound to set up a court of law so as to make sure that that the sacredness of the Holy Quran and the sacrosanctities of the Muslims are secured, which can immediately take action against any such violations. We strongly oppose to the set-up of permanent USZ military bases in the country and we are prepared to lay down our lives for it.
- Several missiles fired by Mujahideen targeted the enemy base destroying some of the vehicles parked inside the base and killing some 20 terrorist invaders in Sayedabad district of Wardag province on Thursday.
- April 08 – In the province’s Sayedabad district, Mujahideen destroyed 1 of the terrorist invaders tanks killing all 4 terrorist invaders on-board in an attack on the USZ invading forces’ military convoy on later Friday afternoon.
- April 09 – A half an hour long firefight took place at 05:00 pm in Jaghato’s Bargholi area after Mujahideen attacked a USZ military convoy in which 1 tank was destroyed by RPG fire, killing all 4 terrorist invaders on-board.
- April 10 – Mujahideen set 3 of the USZ terrorist invaders’ supply trucks on fire which got consumed completely during an attack on the enemy supply convoy in Nirkh district of Wardag province, however, it is unclear if the drivers have killed or escaped the scene.
- In the province’s Sayedabad district, two noncombatant civilians are reported to have been martyred and three others seriously wounded traveling in the vehicle as it came under the invading American forces small arms fire last night at about 8:00 pm, according to a report from Wardag province.
- At least 8 puppets including the soldiers of ANA and securities have been killed and five more wounded in separate incidents in Sayedabad district of Wardag province through much of the day on Sunday. At about five o’clock in the later afternoon, at least 2 puppet securities were killed and two more wounded in an ambush attack in the Sayedabad district of the province, while about the same time some three securities were killed in clash with Mujahideen elsewhere in the same district. Separately, Mujahideen killed three soldiers of ANA and wounded three more as the enemy walked in Mujahideen ambush in the very district on Sunday.
- April 06 – In Juzjan’s Qushtifa district, Mujahideen fought a one-hour long battle with the NATO terrorist invaders causing killing some 31 terrorist invaders besides horribly wounding dozens more, finally forcing the enemy to retreat from the battle.
- Yesterday, the stooge regimes officials in Juzjan province told news agencies that they had martyred 18 Taliban in Bibi Maryam village of Darzab district after carrying out a join operation in the provinces Qoshtepa and Darzab districts. The terrorist invaders along with their ANA puppets tried to carry out a huge operation in the mentioned areas but without any progress due to Mujahideen putting up stiff resistance. The terrorist invaders have also bombed many areas in the districts but all praise is due to Allah, no Mujahideen have been hurt. The false news of the Martyrdom of a brave Mujahid, Maulawi Ni’matullah has also been circulated by the corrupt officials and to lift the curtains from this lie, we are ready to let the honored Maulawi Ni’matulah give interviews to the media.
- April 10 – A roadside bomb blast in northern Juzjan province of Afghanistan detonated through remote-controlled device tore through the policemen vehicle ripping it up killing all 6 puppets on-board the vehicle on Sunday afternoon.
- April 06 – At least 6 USZ terrorist invaders were killed in a clash with Mujahideen in Logar Charkh district on Wednesday, according to the report from Logar Province.
- April 07 – The USZ invading forces during their invasion of the civilians homes what was said to a be a night raid in Baraki Barak district of Logar province abducted 9 noncombatant innocent civilians as well as hamming the other civilians and damaging their belongings. All those taken as captive are said to be peasants and had no connection with Mujahideen.
- Some 7 USZ terrorist invaders got killed during a severe clash with Mujahideen lasting for about three hours in Baraki Barak district of Logar province on Thursday.
- April 09 – Mujahideen carried out mortar strikes against a USZ outpost located near Sarkh district center during which 8 rounds landed inside it, from which all tents inside caught fire besides killing some 19 terrorist invaders at 02:00 pm today.
- 2 ANA puppets were killed and another wounded at 02:30 pm today when Mujahideen attacked Sheikhano check post located in Barki Bark district.
- April 07 – At least 3 policemen were killed in a clash with Mujahideen in Alburz district of northern Baghlan province on Wednesday.
- April 09 – A roadside bomb obliterated 1 USZ tank to bits, instantly killing all 4 terrorist invaders inside near Wadho village of Noorgam district. The terrorist invaders suffered more casualties when Mujahideen immediately attacked them after the explosion killing 6 more terrorist invaders on the spot while the remaining cowardly terrorists fled the area.
- Mujahideen in Kamdesh district attacked 3 enemy check posts using heavy machine guns at 07:00am. 2 more check posts were attacked with heavy machine fire and mortar rounds in the district’s Gordesh area. The enemy suffered fatal losses and casualties in the strikes and reports say that as many as 72 terrorist invaders were killed and more than 100 received severe injuries during these successful operations, however the figure could exceed from that which is given here.
- April 06 – On later Wednesday evening, at least 4 USZ terrorist invaders got killed as Mujahideen had 1 of the enemy tanks destroyed using IED in Alingar district, Laghman province.
- April 07 – 11 USZ-NATO terrorist invaders were killed in Alingar district of Laghman province during an attack on their foot patrol which took the shape of a one-hour long firefight on Thursday afternoon.
- April 10 – In Mehter Lam cit, the capital of Laghman province, Mujahideen targeted the invading American force’s military base last night, firing several missiles at the targets which killed at least 29 terrorist invaders on the spot besides destroying several military and logistical vehicles parked in the base.
- A bloody fighting took place Sunday noon that lasted for about 3 hours as the enemy patrol convoy walked into Mujahideen previously-laid ambush along Kabul Jalalabad highway in Qarghayee district of Laghman, the report indicated, adding that 7 USZ terrorist invaders were killed, while 2 of the terrorist invaders’ tanks were destroying upon shooting with RPGs during the battle, killing all 8 terrorist invaders on-board as well. Two of the Mujahids have been reported slightly wounded during the cross-fire.
- April 09 – 1 USZ tank was blow apart by an IED at 04:00 pm, killing all 4 terrorist invaders inside while travelling on the road in Shaki area located near Delaram district center.
- April 10 – At around 10:00 pm last night, 1 USZ tank was obliterated by a land mine in Shagi area near Delaram district center, killing all 4 terrorist invaders inside.
- April 07 – At 11:00 am today, Mujahideen in Shindand district destroyed a water supply tanker while taking water to the terrorist invaders airfield.
- April 08 – In Rabar-e-Sangi district, Mujahideen shot down and terrorist invaders surveillance balloon hovering over the terrorist invaders base in Doghi area.
- April 09 – 2 cowardly policemen were killed in Pashtoon Zarghoon district’s Kandur area after running into a Mujahideen ambush while trying to flee from their check post which was attacked at 10:00 pm last night. Mujahideen seized the cowardly minion’s weapons and equipment.
- April 10 – Mujahideen exchange fire with policemen for about an hour at yesterday afternoon in Gulran district’s Chartakhti area from which 3 puppets lost their lives.
- April 07 – Mujahideen reporting from Siyad district say that they have been fighting a deadly battle with joint ISAF-Afghan forces since last night in Bilanghor area. Mujahideen state that the fighting broke out last night when the enemy forces tried to carry out an operation in the mentioned area but faced severe resistance. It is said that the fighting was still taking place this morning and according to reports, so far 18 terrorist invaders have been killed and a dozen more horribly wounded. 2 Mujahideen have also been injured in the battled.
- The fighting that was taking place between Mujahideen and ISAF terrorist invaders in Siyad’s Bilanghor area since last night, finally came to an end at around 11:00 am this morning. 11 terrorist invaders of ISAF including 2 ANA puppets were killed in the battle. A Mujahid was also martyred in the fighting.
- April 08 – Mujahideen seized an RPG with 20 rounds, 2000 Kalashnikov rounds, 3000 PK automatic machine gun rounds and other military equipment after overrunning a puppet policemen check post located near Sozam Qala district center at last night. 2 puppets were also killed in the assault and 3 others were wounded. The check post was later on set alight and destroyed.
- April 09 – Report arriving from northern Sar-e-Pul province say that the provincial policemen chief (Asadullah Sheerzad) and the policemen chief of Gosfandi district (Dawood Ishaqzai) were killed by diferent Mujahideen attacks throughout yesterday. It is said that the provincial policemen chief was killed at 04:00 pm when a land mine planted by Mujahideen in Siyad district obliterated his vehicle to bits, killing all 7 on-board including him along with 6 of his gunmen. Reports add that Mujahideen also ambushed Gosfand district policemen chief’s vehicle in Birqad area of Shozem Qala district yesterday afternoon, killing all 2 on-board including him and his body guard as they were arriving for help. Similarly, heavy fighting took place in Siyad district when Mujahideen attacked ISAF terrorist invaders along with their puppets yesterday afternoon. Mujahideen say that 1 terrorist invaders tank was blown apart by a land mine, killing all 6 terrorist invaders on-board and then heavy fighting broke out in which 12 puppet policemen were killed. It is worth mentioning that Mujahideen in this province have recently stepped up their attacks which have caused the enemy deadly casualties and damages.
- April 10 – Mujahideen in northern Sar-e-Pul province ambushed a policemen military patrol on the road between the provincial center and Sayedabad district center yesterday afternoon, officials said, adding that 1 enemy vehicle was destroyed in the successful ambush, killing all 6 puppets inside besides 1 puppet captured alive and 1 enemy motorbike and a PK automatic machine gun seized.
- Mujahideen in Siyad’s Mazar village detonated a remote-controlled IED on a policemen patrol as a result of which 1 puppet was killed and 2 others including their commander seriously wounded.
- April 07 – Cowardly American terrorists, who landed by helicopters at dusk time yesterday, fled from Kando area of Qisar district after taking on deadly casualties during which at least 45 terrorist invaders were killed as several IED's obliterated them along with Mujahideen attacks today. The crazy terrorist invaders out of frustration, bombed the surrounding areas blindly due to which 1 civilian was martyred besides 3 Mujahideen also embraced martyrdom.
- Abdul Rahman, 1 local police commander was killed by Mujahideen in Shireen Tagab’s Kohistan area. Mujahideen also seized the puppet's rifle which also had a grenade launcher.
- April 08 – Mujahideen from northern Faryab province say that the claims of terrorist invaders which stated that they had killed the border police, who killed 3 USZ terrorists in Maimana city 3 days earlier, are false. The enemy wants to spread such baseless rumors to quell the unrest between them and local regime forces and to boost its soldier’s morals. The brave Mujahid policeman is safe and is currently with Mujahideen.
- As many as 2 puppet policemen were killed by Mujahideen at 11:00 am today and another wounded after Mujahideen ambushed their patrol in Dawlatbad’s Jangak area.
- Mujahideen shot dead 3 puppet policemen including their officer in Chilgazi district’s Dawabi area at around 01:00 pm yesterday.
- At around 04:00 pm yesterday, 1 ISAF tank was obliterated by a landmine, killing all 4 terrorist invaders inside as the terrorist invaders military convoy was going to a nearby outpost in Archato area of Balchiragh district.
Overall, some 757 USZ-led terrorist invaders (including dozens of French, NATO and Canadian terrorist invaders) lost their lives in the last few days of the battle. At least 214 cowardly puppets were also sent to hell in the operation besides the enemy abandoned several strategically important bases and several other enemy bases and previously considered "safe-houses" were attacked and annihilated by Mujahideen killing several dozen terrorist invaders inside their bases catching them by surprise. 25 military tanks, dozens of logistical and supply vehicles were also destroyed in the battle. Mujahideen carried out several systematic martyrdom attacks on the enemy causing the enemy deadly losses whereas several supply convoys were intercepted and destroyed as well. The Allied death toll has now raced up to 757 + 214 + 5289 = 6260 in the year 2011 alone. The battle is taking a drastic shift now with Mujahideen grip getting rock solid over almost entire Afghanistan. Despite their loud mouthed lies and self glorification, the Allies are already facing one of their worst military defeats ever in their hundred+ years of war history in Afghanistan.