The USZ-led forces continue to take deadly losses in some of the most intense battles of war history in Afghanistan where Mujahideen are not only crushing the terrorist invaders at all encounters but have also freed a large number of captive Mujahideen by breaking into one of the largest jails of Afghanistan. Mujahideen also stormed dozens of missiles into some of the strongest enemy bases causing the enemy fatal losses whereas dozens of oil and supply trucks were set on fire in the battle.
These reports have been received from official spokesmen of Mujahideen along with some other sources in Afghanistan.
- Apr. 16 – Reports from Arghasan district say that USZ terrorist invaders have been conducting a large scale operation near the district center during which 1 terrorist invaders' tank was destroyed by an IED in the district’s Spina Garhi area, killing all 4 terrorist invaders inside. Mujahideen also carried out armed attacks on the terrorist invaders three times in which some 16 terrorist invaders were killed and dozens more horribly wounded. Mujahideen did not suffer any casualties in the enemy operation however 2 of their motorbikes were burnt.
- Reports from Dand district say that last night, a USZ transport aircraft was flying over Mard Kala area at a low altitude when Mujahideen attacked it with rocket propelled grenades from which 2 rounds hit the aircraft. It is said that the aircraft caught fire in midair and crashed to the ground, killing all 30 terrorist invaders on-board. Locals say that the wreckage of the plane was lying at the crash scene till late afternoon today after which 2 enemy helicopters arrived and took it away however some of the enemy limbs and body parts are still scattered around the area.
- Apr. 17 – 5 American terrorist were killed and another horribly wounded on Saturday afternoon in Zhiri’s Nalgham area after stepping on a land mine, Mujahideen sources reported, adding that the terrorist invaders patrol was also attacked after the blast in which some 7 terrorist invaders were killed on the spot. In another incident, USZ terrorist invaders suffered deadly casualties yesterday in the district’s Pashmool area after clashing with Mujahideen during which at least 11 terrorist invaders were killed and at least 8 horribly wounded.
- Apr. 18 – As many as 8 American terrorist invaders died in an explosion which happened after the terrorist invaders entered a booby trapped house in Zhiri’s Nalgham area at around 04:00 pm yesterday. The terrorist invaders corpses were airlifted by the enemy in helicopters but 1 enemy machinegun, 4 binoculars and other military equipment was seized by Mujahideen from the area.
- 2 powerful mines simultaneously detonated on a USZ foot patrol in Zhiri’s Nada area, killing at least 13 American terrorists at around 01:00 pm today. Locals say that the terrorist invaders uniforms and body parts are still scattered around the area.
- Mujahideen seized the weapons and equipment of 3 local policemen at 03:00 pm today when the puppets lost their lives after walking into an ambush set up near Gul Muhammad Khan village located in Spirwan area, Panjwaee.
- Apr. 19 – A remote-controlled IED attack at 10:00 am hit a USZ foot patrol in Zhiri’s Sanghisar area, killing 6 terrorist invaders and wounding several others however their number couldn't be confirmed as the enemy fled the area after the blast.
- Apr. 20 – At around 10:00 am in Zhiri’s Nalgham area, USZ terrorist invaders lost 6 of their soldiers while another 4 were fatally wounded in a mine blast that happened during a 3-hour battle with Mujahideen which erupted after the terrorist invaders tried to carry out an operation in the mentioned area. 2 Mujahideen were also injured in the clash which forced the terrorist invaders to flee.
- Lewanai, the director of NDS (local spy agency) of Spin Boldak district was killed by Mujahideen in a guerilla attack while walking along in Yarana Market located in the heart of Kandahar city at 09:00 am this morning.
- 1 puppet commander of a police security check post in Kandahar city’s Shah Agha Durahi area (Gul Muhammad) was gunned down and killed in an ambush yesterday in the city’s Mir bazaar area. Another report adds that a police patrol was also attacked by Mujahideen in the city’s Familo area yesterday however the number of enemy casualties is not known.
- Apr. 22 – A roadside bomb in Kandahar city’s Sarpozi area ripped through an ANA vehicle last night, instantly killing 6 puppets on-board.
- Apr. 23 – A roadside bomb in Panjwaee’s Taloqan Hada area ripped through 1 USZ tank at 11:00 am yesterday morning, killing all 5 terrorist invaders on-board.
- In Zhiri’s Pashmool area, 4 USZ terrorist invaders were killed in an armed Mujahideen attack on their patrol at 02:00 pm yesterday.
- 1 USZ terrorist invaders' tank was blown apart by a land mine late yesterday afternoon, killing all 5 terrorist invaders inside in Panjwaee’s Mooshan area as the tank was arriving to reinforce an ANA patrol which was entrapped earlier in a Mujahideen ambush, killing 3 puppets.
- Apr. 25 – Last night, Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate, with the help of Allah SWT, managed to break into Kandahar prison and freed 541 prisoner Mujahideen which included 106 commanders. Kandahar prison is considered as one of the largest and most secure prisons in the country. Two of its most important subdivisions are for criminal and political prisoners. All 541 Mujahideen were kept in the political branch, from where they were freed once again by Mujahideen in Kandahar through the leadership of Islamic Emirate. As per plan, Mujahideen started digging a 360 meter long tunnel to the prison from the south side, which was completed after a 5 month period, bypassing enemy check posts and Kandahar-Herat main highway leading directly to the political prison. The tunnel reached its target last night, from where the prisoner Mujahideen were led away through the escape route by 3 previously informed inmates in a period of four and a half hours, starting from 11:00 pm last night and ending at 3:30 am this morning. Mujahideen later on sent vehicles to the inmates who were led away to secure destinations. The most astonishing thing throughout the operation, as reported by Mujahideen informants was that all the enemy forces inside the prison, which includes foreign terrorist invaders, did not notice the results of the operation even 4 hours later and hence has not released any statements. Mujahideen had also placed a Martyrdom seeking group near the prison, whose need did not arise due to the inaction shown by the enemy. It is also worth mentioning that the enemy forces, despite placing security cameras in and around the prison, have still not been able to figure out the details of this operation.
- At least 22 USZ terrorist invaders were killed and 13 fatally wounded in a 3-hour clash with Mujahideen in Pashmool area of Zhiri district which started after the terrorist invaders landed by helicopters in the area at yesterday afternoon. 2 Mujahideen were also injured in the fighting.
- Reports from Khakrez district say that ANA puppets were conducting an operation Dahshat Gardan area yesterday morning at 07:00 am when 2 of their vehicles were blown apart by land mines, killing 13 puppets on-board.
- Apr. 26 – Recent reports from Boldak district indicate that 1 Canadian invaders' tank was destroyed by a land mine, killing all 4 inside in Nawa area. Enemy helicopters arrived to airlift the dead however the tank is still on fire lying at the blast scene.
- Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate in Zhiri’s Nalgham area repelled an offense carried out by the USZ invaders, who suffered fatal losses in the fighting during which some 24 terrorist invaders lost their lives. The fight started yesterday in the morning time and lasted till late afternoon. 2 Mujahideen and a civilian were also martyred (may Allah grant them Jannah) and 2 wounded when the invaders carried out airstrikes which also damaged many civilians properties.
- Apr. 16 – An IED in Sangin’s Majid Chowk detonated on a USZ terrorist foot patrol while coming out of their outpost at 04:00 pm. As a result, 4 terrorist invaders were killed and at least 6 fatally wounded.
- Mujahideen seized the weapons and equipment of 4 puppet policemen who were killed in an attack on their patrol vehicle which was also destroyed by RPG fire at 10:00 am while traveling on Kandahar-Herat main highway in Nahr Siraj’s Wazir Manda area, Gerishk district.
- Apr. 17 – Reports from Washir district say that last night, American terrorists raided the homes of common Afghans in Pawuk village and after ransacking a villager’s home, burned down 2 of his motorbikes and a car, stole PKR 60,00,000 and took 2 civilians as captives. Locals from the area say that these people were in no way associated with the Islamic Emirate and were local businessmen.
- Apr. 18 – Reports from Gerishk district say that heavy fighting has been taking place in Qala Gaz’s Khaljyano village since this morning after USZ terrorist invaders landed by helicopters at around 01:00 am to carry out an operation. There are no confirmed reports about enemy casualties due to the fighting still ongoing.
- In Marjah district Gildak area, a powerful remote-controlled IED was detonated on 1 puppet named Hasti Khan, a police commander at around dusk time yesterday due to which the commander and 2 of his gunmen lost their lives.
- Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate in Gerishk’s Spin Masjid area clashed with puppet police during which 11 puppets including an enemy commander (Khudai Raheem) along with 4 others were killed. Mujahideen also retrieved 4 RPG rounds from the enemy who fled the area.
- 4 local puppet police were killed and another 2 wounded late yesterday afternoon after a mutual exchange of fire between the puppets in Karo Charahi area of Marjah district.
- A USZ military convoy was going from Nawzad district center to Shurab airfield this morning when land mines planted by Mujahideen destroyed 1 of their tanks in Khol Jamal Karez area and 1 more in Tangyano area. All 9 terrorist invaders on-board the tanks were killed. The wreckage of the tanks is still lying at the blast scenes.
- American medical helicopters arrived at Bahramcha area of Daisho district to airlift the dead terrorist invaders from an IED blast that blew apart 1 of their tanks this morning, Mujahideen officials said, adding that 1 more tank was also destroyed yesterday in the mentioned area when the terrorist invaders tried to carry out an operation. All 10 terrorist invaders on-board the tanks were killed.
- Apr. 19 – Heavy fighting unfolded against USZ terrorist invaders at 06:00 am in Kajaki’s Ghaisarki Karez area after the terrorist invaders landed in the mentioned area by helicopters to carry out an operation. The fighting was still ongoing at 08:00 am and according to the most recent reports received, at least 26 terrorist invaders had already lost their lives in the ongoing battle however the number is not final and is supposed to rise after the battle ends.
- Cowardly American terrorist invaders landed in Gerishk’s Qala Gaz area by helicopters yesterday but came under fierce Mujahideen attacks during which the enemy shot and wounded 3 civilians and then took shelter in their homes. Mujahideen add that the terrorist invaders are besieged and surrounded but are using civilians as human shields when coming out. Mujahideen officials add that this is not the first time the terrorist invaders have done this criminal act, but have used civilians as shields on many occasions upon entering Mujahideen controlled territory.
- Apr. 20 – 17 American terrorists are reported to have been killed in a fierce battle with Mujahideen which started yesterday morning after the terrorist invaders landed by helicopters to carry out an operation in Kajaki’s Ghaisarki Karez area came under Mujahideen strikes. The fight lasted till yesterday afternoon time, when the terrorist invaders fled the area, leaving behind military equipment which was seized by Mujahideen. Officials state that 2 Mujahideen and 2 civilians were also injured in the fighting.
- An IED attack near Lashkargah city on a USZ military convoy destroyed 1 tank at around 04:00 pm yesterday, killing all 4 American terrorist invaders on-board.
- Mujahideen from Marjah district state that 5 road security puppets were killed at 12:00 pm yesterday when a mine detonated on them in Wardago Block’s Maktab area and then they were brought under an armed attack.
- Reports from Daisho district say that at 03:00 pm yesterday, 1 USZ tank was obliterated by an IED near Rabat Bazaar while 1 more tank was destroyed similarly late this afternoon in the district’s Samili mountain area. All 9 terrorist invaders inside the tanks were killed.
- Mujahideen from Daisho district say that 1 more USZ tank was destroyed by an IED at 07:00 pm near Samili Mountain area, killing all 4 terrorist invaders on-board.
- Apr. 21 – Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate exchanged fire for 2 hours with those USZ terrorist invaders who had landed in Gerishk’s Qala Gaz area two days ago, causing the terrorist invaders fatal losses and casualties killing some 25 terrorist invaders on the spot and fatally wounding dozens more. A Mujahid was also injured in the clash.
- 1 USZ tank was destroyed on the road between Bahramcha and Rabat areas of Daisho district at 10:00 am this morning and half an hour later, 1 more tank was blown apart similarly in the mentioned area. All 11 terrorist invaders on-board were killed in the blasts.
- At 02:00 pm yesterday, a land mine planted by Mujahideen in Marjah’s Sepin area detonated and blew apart 1 American armored tank, killing all 4 terrorist invaders inside.
- Apr. 22 – Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate from Gerishk report that those USZ terrorist invaders who had landed by helicopters in Qala Gaz area to carry out an operation fled the area last night. Mujahideen add that they had carried out armed attacks on the terrorist invaders and closed off all roads going in to and out of the area for a week but the cowardly terrorist invaders had taken shelter in civilian homes and used them as human shields to stop Mujahideen strikes against them. Mujahideen seized some military equipment left behind by the terrorist invaders however the number of killed is not known.
- Apr. 23 – A Mujahid sniper in Khan-e-Sheen district shot dead 1 USZ terrorist at 11:00 am yesterday when the terrorist invader was standing guard in front of his outpost located in Taghaz area.
- Apr. 25 – Late yesterday afternoon near Lashkargah city, Mujahideen shot dead Muhammad Ghaws, a puppet contractor working for American invaders while on his way to an enemy outpost.
- A USZ tank passing through Jazi Karez area of Nawzad district was hit by a roadside bomb which ripped through it at 01:00 pm today, killing all 5 inside.
- Apr. 16 – In the province’s Nijrab district, a roadside bomb detonated at a group of puppet policemen on Saturday morning killing 8 puppets and wounded several more.
- Apr. 20 – At least 5 French terrorist invaders were killed when a powerful explosion detonated by remote-controlled device tore through their foot patrol in Tagab, Kapisa on Wednesday.
- Apr. 22 – 16 French terrorist invaders were killed during a fight which broke out in Ala Sayee district as the enemy walked into Mujahideen ambush on Friday. Mujahideen trapped the terrorist invaders from 3 directions causing the enemy deadly casualties and losses.
- Apr. 23 – Mujahideen brought down one of the French invading forces helicopters as it was about to bomb Mujahideen stronghold in Ala Sayee district of Kapisa last night, according to the report.
The helicopter plunged onto the ground killing all 14 terrorist invaders who were about to raid Mujahideen by bombing them, the report added.
- Mujahideen in an ambush attack, shot and destroyed 1 of the enemy tanks in Tagab district, killing all 6 terrorist invaders on-board, while one Mujahid got martyred and two wounded in exchange of fire in Saturday’s attack.
- Apr. 25 – A dozen of the puppets of ANA were killed Monday night in an attack occurred in Tagab, Kapisa followed a deadly fighting that continued for about two hours.
- Apr. 26 – Mujahideen in an encounter prompted a two-hour long fight and inflicted deadly losses on the French terrorist invaders killing as many as 18 terrorist invaders and wounding several more.
- Apr. 16 – 1 notorious agent of NDS, (a local spy agency of the USZ-NATO terrorist invaders) who used to spy of the invading terrorist invaders got killed in a guerrilla attack in Manugi district of the province on Saturday, according to the report from Kunar province.
- Some 6 puppets of ANA were killed and many others horribly wounded in a four-hour long fight that broke out as enemy pressed ahead with an offensive in Asmar district of Kunar province on Saturday, the reports said. The enemy attack was beaten back without any losses inflicted on Mujahideen, the report added.
- In the capital of Kunar province, Mujahideen attacked the check post of puppets on Saturday killing a dozen of the puppet policemen.
- Apr. 17 – In the province’s Watapur district, Mujahideen killed 2 puppets and wounded several more during an ambush attack on the enemy patrol on Sunday afternoon.
- Apr. 19 – A dozen of the American terrorist invaders were reportedly killed on Tuesday morning as their foot patrol got waylaid by Mujahideen in Kurnar’s Noorgal district.
- On Tuesday morning, at about 8:00 am, Mujahideen assaulted the USZ invading forces' military base with heavy and small arms located in the provincial capital, causing the enemy heavy losses. Later reports added that some 37 terrorist invaders were killed in the successful attack and dozens more were horribly wounded and buried under the debris of destroyed portions of the base.
- Apr. 22 – On Thursday, Mujahideen assaulted the military base of puppets with rockets, heavy machine guns and bombs in Manugi district, Kunar province turning into a 2-hour long fight that caused the enemy fatal losses and heavy damages in which around 22 puppets were killed however the extent of logistical and equipment losses couldn't be determined.
- In Kunar’s Watatpur district, Mujahideen attacked one of the enemy check posts on Thursday morning causing the enemy deadly losses. Reports from local spies add that some 15 terrorist invaders were killed in the successful operation.
- On Friday morning, at about 8:00 am, Mujahideen attacked one of the enemy outposts based in the provincial capita of Kunar, inflicting deadly losses on the enemy, killing almost 2 dozen terrorist invaders and seriously wounding dozens more however their numbers couldn't be confirmed.
- Apr. 23 – On Saturday morning, the district governor of Marawara district while traveling in his vehicle came under attack by Mujahideen, however, it is not clear whether the target was killed.
- At least 2 puppets of ANA were killed and many others horribly wounded as their patrol came under attack by Mujahideen in Noorgal district on Saturday afternoon.
- Apr. 25 – Heavy losses have been exacted on the USZ invading forces as their base located in Watapur district of Kunar province came under attack by Mujahideen who used heavy and small arms on Sunday. Reports add that more than 3 dozen terrorist invaders were killed in the fierce attack whereas dozens more were wounded whereas heavy equipment loss was also forced on the terrorist invaders.
- At least 4 puppets were killed with 3 more wounded during an attack in which the enemy military vehicle was shot and left wrecked in the province’s Noorgal district on Monday.
- Apr. 16 – On later Saturday, Mujahideen killed 5 puppets in an attack on two of the enemy vehicles, both of which have been destroyed.
- Apr. 17 – At least 9 puppets were killed and some more wounded when they came under surprise attack By Mujahideen in Nirkh district of Wardag province on Sunday.
- A roadside bomb in Wardag’s Syedabad district hit 1 of the NATO tanks destroying the tank comprehensively, killing all 4 terrorist invaders on-board the tank, according to a report from Wardag province.
- On Sunday, 2 policemen of ANP got killed and three more were horribly wounded in a guerrilla attack when a Mujahid threw a hand grenade at the enemy while doing a patrol in the area.
- A Mujahid on later Sunday threw a hand grenade at the enemy military post in Syedabad district of Wardag province, flattening the facility and killing 1 puppet.
- Apr. 18 – At least 9 puppet security guards were killed during an attack by Mujahideen in Syedabad district of Wardag province on Monday.
- Apr. 19 – In the province’s Syedabad district, 2 puppets were killed with scores fatally wounded in a powerful bomb blast which detonated at the enemy doing foot patrol near a village on Tuesday at around 9:00 am.
- Mujahideen got 1 of the USZ terrorist invaders’ military armored tank blown apart with IED in Wadag’s Syedabad district on Tuesday killing 6 USZ terrorist invaders on-board.
- At least two missiles struck a USZ terrorist invaders' base damaging the facility besides causing the terrorist invaders deadly losses when Mujahideen attacked the enemy base on Tuesday at about 11 am in Syedabad district of Wardag. Reports say that more than 29 terrorist invaders were killed in the deadly and precise missile attack whereas scores more were horribly wounded.
- In the province’s Syedabad district, Mujahideen had 1 more tank of the USZ invading forces destroyed using an IED that left the tank dreadfully wrecked killing all 5 terrorist invaders on-board on Tuesday.
- Apr. 22 – On later Thursday, Mujahideen attacked a military base of the hireling army in Wardag’s Syedabad district inflicting deadly losses and severe damages on the enemy during which more than 11 puppets were killed and dozens more seriously wounded.
- Apr. 23 – On later Friday, Mujahideen shot 1 of the enemy tanks with rockets killing 5 NATO terrorist invaders inside the tank in Syedabad district of Wardag province.
- At least 3 puppets Sunday in shootout occurred in Syedabad district of Wardag province when their vehicle was targeted and destroyed by Mujahideen.
- Apr. 25 - In the province’s Syedabad district, two of the innocent noncombatant civilians were picked up and abducted after being beaten up mercilessly by the USZ-NATO invading forces during an invasion and of the civilian homes as usual.
- Mujahideen attacked the district headquarter of Syedabad district with hand grenades injuring two policemen in the premises on Monday.
- 2 hireling puppet soldiers were killed with another severely injured Monday in a hand grenade attack that occurred in Syedabad district of Wardag province when a Mujahid threw it at the enemy patrol.
- On Monday, Mujahideen attacked the district center of Chak district with heavy and small arms damaging the facility and killing 3 puppets.
- 5 of the missiles rounds fired by Mujahideen rammed into the district headquarter of the Chak district, Wardag province on Tuesday but no losses of life and injury have been, so far, confirmed.
- Apr. 16 – At least 2 policemen of the puppet regime were and killed and one was wounded Saturday morning in a roadside bombing that ripped through the enemy patrol in Sabro district of Khost province.
- At least 6 NATO terrorist invaders were killed when 1 of their tanks was hit and destroyed in a devastating roadside bomb blast in Ali Sher district of Khost province.
- Apr. 17 – On early Sunday morning, Mujahideen attacked the USZ invading forces military base in Ali Sher district of Khost province. According to the reports, at least three missiles were stormed into the enemy base which hit their targets and inflicted deadly losses on the terrorist invaders. Reports add that at least 2 dozen terrorist invaders were killed in the successful operation.
- Apr. 18 – In the province’s Mandozu district, 2 officials of the puppets were killed on Sunday when their vehicle got targeted by a roadside bomb attack, the report said.
- On Monday morning, 1 agent of NDS (local USZ-NATO spy agency) got sniped and killed by a Mujahid sniper in a guerrilla attack in the provincial capital of Khost province.
- Apr. 19 – At least 3 soldiers of hireling army got killed on Tuesday as their patrol came under Mujahideen attack in Sheik Omair district of Khost province on Tuesday.
- At least 3 puppets of ANA were killed Tuesday morning in roadside bombing as that tore through the enemy foot patrol in Sheikh Omair district of Khost province.
- Apr. 22 – At least 46 USZ-NATO terrorist invaders were killed with several dozens more horribly wounded in Nadir Shah Kot district when the enemy got entrapped in Mujahideen ambush which put the enemy into panic who had nowhere to run or hide as Mujahideen had surrounded the enemy from multiple directions. As a result, a deadly fight unfolded that continued for about an hour later Wednesday. According to the reports, the death toll is likely to rise multiple times as several USZ-NATO terrorist invaders who managed to escape came under Mujahideen firing who killed some 16 terrorist invaders and wounded dozens more while they were fleeing the battle, the witnesses said. Reports add that the area came under heavy arms fire but no Mujahideen has been harmed during the blind bombing by the paranoid terrorist invaders.
- At least 7 NATO terrorist invaders were killed with half a dozen more seriously wounded while they were in a raid mission against civilians and came under Mujahideen surprise attack that turned into a 30-minute long gunfight in Khost’s Nadir Shah Kot district on Friday.
- A roadside bomb blast set off under 1 of the enemy’s vehicles Friday killing 3 puppets and wounded two more in Sheik Omair district of Khost province.
- Apr. 23 – On Friday evening, Mujahideen the Islamic Emirate stormed several missiles into the Sahra Bagh Airbase located in the provincial of Khost province, all of which hit the target damaging several aircrafts which were standing and a few which were landing at the runway. Reports add that more than a dozen terrorist invaders were also killed in the fierce surprise attack.
- Apr. 25 – At lest 2 policemen were killed and another frightfully wounded when their three-wheeled motorcycle encountered a landmine blast in Khost’s Sheik Omair district on Monday morning.
- Apr. 16 – At least 4 USZ invading terrorists got killed with another horribly wounded on Saturday afternoon as 1 of their tanks was targeted by Mujahideen IEDs leaving it completely wrecked in Pahir Agaam district of Nangarhar province.
- Apr. 17 – At least 2 missiles landed at the airbase in Jalalabad city, the capital of Nangarhar province tonight at 8:00 pm, the report said, adding that no losses of life and injury have been determined yet.
- Apr. 20 – On Monday morning, at about 7:00 am, Mujahid Usman with indomitable courage carried out martyrdom attack on USZ military convoy in Bati Kot district of Nangarhar, killing 11 USZ terrorist invaders and seriously wounding several more.
2 enemy military tanks were also eliminated as he rammed his explosive-filled car in the enemy convoy.
- Apr. 21 – A roadside bomb attack in Nangarhar provincial capital hit and destroyed enemy oil tanker leaving on fire which was completely consumed on Thursday morning.
- At predawn, Thursday, Mujahideen in an attack on the terrorist invaders’ logistical and fuel convoy, shot one of the enemy oil tankers setting it on fire in Muhmand Darah district of Nangarhar province.
- Deadly losses are reported to have been exacted on the USZ terrorist invading forces as a result of an attack carried out by Mujahideen on the enemy base in Bati Kot district of Nangarhar last night. Reports add that more than 38 terrorist invaders were killed during the attack whereas scores of terrorist invaders were horribly injured / buried under debris.
- On earlier Thursday, Mujahideen got 1 of the enemy tanks destroyed using IED, that killed 4 NATO terrorist invaders besides wounding two more in Sherzad district of the province.
- At least 6 trainers of the police forces belonging to the terrorist invaders were killed with two more wounded on Thursday morning when their vehicle got struck by Mujahideen IED in Jalalabad city, the capital of Nangarhar province.
- Apr. 23 – At least 4 puppets of hirelings were killed early Saturday morning as their vehicle came under Mujahideen attack in Khewa district of Nangarhar.
- A roadside bomb blast in Jalalabad city, the capital of Nangarhar province hit and destroyed one of the terrorist invaders fuel trucks leaving it on fire on Saturday.
- In the province’s Chaprihar district, a roadside bomb attack tore through the enemy vehicles Saturday morning, instantly killing 2 puppets on-board.
- At least 5 terrorist invaders were killed when 1 of their armored tanks ran over a horribly powerful anti-tank landmine planted by Mujahideen in Sherzad district of Nangarhar province on Saturday.
- At least 2 puppets of intelligence department were killed including Mirwais Khan, one officer and two more wounded Saturday when two vehicles carrying the target came under Mujahideen surprise attack in Khewa district of Nangarhar province. The vehicles, however, managed to escape undamaged from the fighting scene.
- Apr. 25 – Faizullah, the adviser to the provincial governor of Nangarhar was severely wounded besides 3 of his gunmen were killed on Monday morning when their vehicle got hit and destroyed in a roadside bomb blast in Chaprihar district of Nangarhar province.
- Apr. 16 – At 03:45 pm today, a roadside bomb ripped through an ANA vehicle in Terenkot city’s Sofano area, killing all 7 puppets on-board.
- Apr. 23 – 2 missiles fired by Mujahideen at 12:00 am landed inside Terenkot airfield, setting it on fire which continued to burn the airfield for about an hour. The extent of total equipment damage couldn't be confirmed however witnesses add that some 9 terrorist invaders were killed in the operation.
- Apr. 25 – Mujahideen from Char Chino district state that at around 07:00 am yesterday morning, USZ terrorist invaders raided the houses of locals in Gorgeen area during which the savage terrorists randomly shot and martyred 4 innocent civilians and wounded 2 others besides taking 3 others as captives at the end of the barbaric operation.
- Apr. 16 – In Khwaja Namusa district’s Badghagh area, Mujahideen ambushed an ISAF patrol traveling on the main road, killing 3 terrorist invaders and wounding 2 more at 06:30 pm.
- Apr. 18 – In Chilgazi district’s Charshanba area, 2 puppet police were killed and another wounded in a Mujahideen attack on their patrol at 11:00 am.
- Apr. 16 – In Qarghayee district, Mujahideen fought a deadly battle killing 6 puppets and wounding many others with destroying 1 of their tanks on Friday.
- At least 4 NATO terrorist invaders were killed and another horribly wounded when 1 of their tanks was hit and destroyed in a devastating roadside bomb blast in Ali Sher district of Khost province.
- Apr. 17 – Mujahideen, in an attack on the terrorist invaders’ supply convoy traveling along Kabul-Jalalabad road, destroyed three supply trucks setting them on fire on Sunday morning.
- Apr. 19 – A fight erupted following an order by the USZ terrorist invaders that the Afghan puppets should be searched who wanted to enter the PRT office based in Alingar district of Laghman on Tuesday. The fight continued for an hour as both sides opened fire on each other inflicting deadly losses on each other, whereas the head of the PRT had the group clash transferred deploying fresh terrorist invaders. Reports add that at least 3 dozen puppets and some 14 terrorist invaders were killed in the firefight. This is one of the biggest ever clashes between Afghan puppets and their masters since the start of this year.
- Apr. 20 – In the province’s capital, Mehtar Lam city, Mujahideen of the Islamic Imitate attacked one of the USZ invading forces key base with heavy and small arms fire last night at about 12:00 am, inflicting deadly losses on the enemy. Reports say that some 53 terrorist invaders were killed in the fierce attack whereas dozens more were wounded. The enemy suffered tremendous logistical and equipment losses as well however their extent is not known yet.
- Apr. 21 – On later Wednesday, Mujahideen attacked the USZ invading forces’ military base in Alishang district of Laghman province using heavy and small arms, exacting deadly losses on the terrorist invaders. Later reports by witnesses add that 27 terrorist invaders have been killed in the attack whereas countless others have been wounded.
- At least four rockets fired by Mujahideen hit the district headquarter of the Hisarak district of Laghman at midnight, Friday.
- Apr. 22 – On later Thursday, a group of USZ terrorist invaders, while doing a routine patrol in Alishang district, Laghman province, came under Mujahideen surprise attack during which Mujahideen exacted severe losses on the enemy. The reports say that at least 17 terrorist invaders were killed in the attack whereas several others were horribly wounded.
- At daybreak on Friday, Mujahideen attacked the USZ terrorist invaders military base with heavy and small arms fire. Heavy losses have reportedly been exacted on the USZ invading forces but it is not determined how many have been killed so far.
- A team of the USZ terrorist invaders, while on patrol mission in the provincial capital of Laghman province came under Mujahideen attack last night who forced the enemy to retreat after suffering heavy losses, reports say, adding that at least 26 terrorist invaders were killed in the horrible battle whereas countless others were severely wounded.
- Apr. 25 – On later Monday night, at about 12:00 am, Mujahideen attacked the terrorist invaders’ supply convoy setting one supply truck full of stuff on fire.
- Apr. 26 – In the provincial capital of Laghman province, Mujahideen attacked the enemy check post last night overrunning the post and killing 10 terrorist invaders stationed in the post.
- Apr. 16 – At least 5 USZ terrorist invaders were killed on Saturday afternoon when they had a clash with Mujahideen which lasted for about half an hour in Kharwar district.
- Mujahideen attacked the district headquarter of Charkh district using rocket propelled-grenades, missiles and heavy machine guns Sunday evening, killing 10 USZ terrorist invaders and 2 of their local puppets. Mujahideen managed to safely evacuate the area after carrying out the operation successfully without suffering any casualties or injuries.
- Apr. 17 – At least 7 USZ terrorist invaders were killed and a further 4 got badly injured during a fight on Sunday that unfolded as the terrorist invaders’ patrol got caught up in a Mujahideen ambush. According to the reports, the fighting continued for about an hour causing the enemy deadly losses.
- Apr. 18 – The invading forces, during the invasion of civilians houses in Baraki Bark district of Khost province abducted four noncombat civilians, according to the report from Khost province.
- Apr. 19 – 1 spy agent of the NDS, who was spying on Mujahideen for the USZ terrorist invaders got killed in guerrilla attack in the provincial capital of Logar province on Tuesday.
- At least 15 NATO terrorist invaders were killed with 7 more seriously wounded in a half-hour long gun battle with Mujahideen when their foot patrol got caught up in a well planned Mujahideen ambush in Baraki Barak district of Logar province on Tuesday afternoon.
- Apr. 20 – After two days of heavy fighting, Mujahideen managed to break the siege that had been under control of the USZ invaders in Baraki Bark district of Logar province, warding off the enemy and killing 10 USZ terrorist invaders with wounding another 4 last night during a late night raid by the USZ invaders. 2 of the Mujahideen also embraced martyrdom during the exchang of fire.
- Apr. 21 – At least 5 USZ terrorist invaders got instantly killed on early Thursday morning when a Mujahid threw a hand grenade at a patrol team of the USZ terrorist invaders in Baraki Barak district of Kunar province.
- Apr. 22 – At least 3 puppets were killed and a further two injured Thursday when Mujahideen shot the enemy vehicle in Kharwar district of Logar province.
- Apr. 23 – In Logar’s Kharwar district, an intense battle broke out after a combat patrol team of USZ invading terrorists walked into a Mujahideen laid ambush. The battle lasted for two hours killing 8 USZ terrorist invaders and horribly wounding 3 more on Saturday at about 4:00 pm. 2 of the USZ terrorist invaders’ military tanks were also eliminated in Saturday’s clash, whereas one Mujahid also embraced martyrdom in subsequent fire.
- Apr. 25 – At least 11 USZ terrorist invaders were killed with several more wounded on Monday during a one-hour long gunfight that took place in Baraki Barak district of Logar province, the report sated, adding that three of the Mujahideen took minor injuries during the cross-fire.
- Apr. 26 – Some 4 puppet policemen of the stooge regime got killed during an attack by Mujahideen on the enemy check post that occurred in Baraki Barak district of Logar province.
- Apr. 17 – Mujahideen from Qalagah district say that at around 04:00 pm yesterday, they clashed with puppet police near Sarhadi Chawni area for about an hour in which 4 puppets were killed and 8 others including their commander were wounded. 2 Mujahideen were also injured. Similarly, 8 more puppet policemen were killed in the mentioned area yesterday moring when Mujahideen obliterated their vehicle with a remote-controlled mine.
- Mujahideen detonated a remote-controlled mine on 1 USZ tank at 07:00 pm last night in Ranj village of Khak-e-Safid district, killing all 4 terrorist invaders inside.
- Apr. 19 – At least 5 American terrorists on-board 1 of their tanks were killed after it was blown apart by an IED at 03:00 pm today as the enemy military convoy was passing through Farah Rod’s Tawdang village.
- Apr. 22 – Late yesterday afternoon, 2 puppet police were killed when a blast detonated on their foot patrol in Raj area of Farah city.
- An American terrorist invaders military patrol was passing through Khwaja Namusa district’s Badghagh area when an IED blew apart 1 of their tanks, killing all 5 terrorist invaders inside at around 01:00 pm today.
- Apr. 17 – On Sunday morning, Mujahideen attacked a patrol of NATO terrorist invaders and their local puppets in Sarubi district of Kabul province causing the enemy fatal losses. Reports say that some 21 terrorist invaders along with 9 of their puppets were killed in the fierce clash.
- In Kabul city, the Afghan capital, a clash broke out on Sunday among the police of the puppet forces in a check post that lasted about 30 minutes, in which 1 company commander is said to have been killed with the head of the post severely wounded, the report said.
- Apr. 18 – At least 18 terrorist invaders including 4 key foreign top-level figures were killed and 22 more were severely injured in the martyrdom attack by Asadullah, resident of Panjsher who had been in the puppet army for the last three years that rocked the Ministry of Defense in the heart of Kabul city, the capital of the country on Monday at about 12:00 pm.
Monday’s successful operation comes as the a number of USZ generals including France’s Defense Minister Gerad Longuet and some Afghan ministers were amid a meeting in the Ministry of Defense; nevertheless, some 35 Afghan soldiers and 10 USZ-NATO terrorist invaders were killed in Laghman operation two days ago, on February 16, 2011.
- Apr. 17 – A roadside bomb blast killed 5 USZ terrorist invaders as it set off under 1 of the enemy tanks in Deh Yak district of Ghazni province on Sunday.
- Apr. 18 – Giro district of Ghazni came under heavy and small arms attack by Mujahideen of the Islamic Monday morning at about 7:00 am, causing the enemy fatal losses in which some 28 terrorist invaders were killed and dozens more seriously wounded. The enemy also suffered severe equipment losses during the attack.
- At least 6 puppet policemen were killed Monday when their vehicle was targeted by a roadside bomb blast in Khogiano district of Ghazi province.
- In the province’s Khogiano district, a roadside bomb blast killed 3 puppet besides wounding 1 more when it detonated under their vehicle on Monday afternoon.
- At least 10 puppet policemen were killed Monday when their vehicle got hit and destroyed in a roadside bombing in Khogiano district of Ghazni province.
- Apr. 19 – 2 of the puppets of ANA surrendered themselves to the Mujahideen on Monday giving 2 Kalashnikov rifles, heavy machine gun and 16 rockets’ ammo and 6 boxes of the bullets of heavy machine gums in Gilan district of Ghazni province.
- Mujahideen beat back the USZ invading forces military convoy of tanks shooting 1 of the enemy tanks killing all 5 terrorist invaders on-board the devastated tank on Monday.
- On later Tuesday, Mujahideen attacked the USZ terrorist invaders patrol in Andar district of Wardag province causing the enemy severe losses, the report indicated, adding that some 16 terrorist invaders were killed in the battle whereas countless others including a puppet translator were horribly wounded.
- Apr. 21 – A fight unfolded in Muqur district after an enemy patrol walked into a Mujahideen ambush and continued for about two hours, the report indicated, adding that 31 USZ-NATO terrorist invaders were killed and wounding during the gun battle with 3 of their tanks shot down by Mujahideen.
- 2 puppet policemen were killed when Mujahideen got their motorcycle blown apart with IED in Deh Yak district of province on Thursday, according to the report from the Ghazni province.
- Apr. 23 – The USZ-NATO terrorist invaders, during a predawn invasion of the civilian homes, abducted 4 civilians after beating up other innocent civilians in Andar district of Ghazni province on Saturday.
- Apr. 25 – Mujahideen in an encounter with the enemy, killed 4 security guards and destroyed one of the supply trucks in Ghazni’s Andar district on Monday.
- On Monday morning, Mujahideen attacked a military convoy of the enemy shooting one of their vehicles and killing 4 puppets aboard the vehicle in Gilan district.
- At least 4 USZ terrorist invaders were killed on Monday when a roadside bomb struck and eliminated 1 of their tanks in Andar district of Ghazni, a report said.
- Apr. 26 – On Tuesday night, at about 1:00 am, Mujahideen in an attack on USZ-NATO invaders supply convoy, destroyed 7 supply vehicles besides causing the enemy losses of life and injury near the Ghazni province capital.
- At least 4 USZ terrorist invaders were killed when 1 of their tanks was shot and destroyed by Mujahideen during an attack which took place in Andar district of Ghazni province on Tuesday.
- Apr. 17 – At least 5 USZ terrorist invaders were killed when an explosion ripped through 1 of their tanks, blowing it to pieces in Rokha district of Panjsher province.
- Apr. 17 – At least 6 puppets were killed earlier today when an IED blast destroyed their vehicle while traveling on the main road through Mizani district located close to Qalat city. Mujahideen also carried out an armed attack on the enemy convoy after the blast, causing more casualties and damages in which some 9 puppets were killed and further dozens wounded. 2 Mujahideen were also martyred (may Allah grant them the highest ranks in Jannah) by American terrorist invaders bombing.
- Apr. 18 – Early this morning at around 09:00 am, an IED planted under a culvert in Sharha village of Seyuri district detonated and destroyed a puppet police vehicle, killing all 5 puppets inside.
- Apr. 19 – 1 puppet named Ma’awin Nazar Muhammad, a current member of provincial council was shot dead by Mujahideen in Shahjoe bazaar late yesterday afternoon.
- At around 07:00 am this morning, a vehicle of road security puppets was blown apart by a land mine in Baw Kala area of Seyuri district, killing all 6 puppets inside.
- A police military convoy was passing on the main Kandahar-Kabul highway through Qalat city when an IED detonated and destroyed one of their vehicles late yesterday afternoon, killing all 6 puppets on-board.
- Mujahideen ambushed a USZ terrorist invaders foot patrol at 09:00 pm last night in the province’s Zarha Nawrak area, killing 7 terrorist invaders and wounding several others.
- A joint enemy base located near Shahjoe district center was rocked by 2 missiles however the extent of damage and casualties caused are not known.
- Apr. 20 – A police motorbike was obliterated to bits by a land mine early yesterday morning, killing both of the puppets while on their way to a nearby check post in Shomolzo’s Qala Rasheed area.
- A security guard working as an escort for NATO logistical convoy surrendered to Mujahideen in Shahjoe district along with a corolla vehicle after a previous arrangement.
- Apr. 21 – In Takir’s Asir area, Mizani district, 3 puppet policemen were instantly killed while trying to defuse an IED.
- Apr. 22 – At least 6 American terrorists lost their lives in a Mujahideen ambush on their convoy at 10:00 am this morning during which a 4 wheeled bike of the terrorist invaders was also destroyed in Shahk village of Nawbahar district.
- Barbaric USZ terrorist invaders took 5 innocent civilians as captives after terrorizing them during a night raid on their homes located in Musazo’s Ghwandi area, Shahjoe district.
- Apr. 23 – Mujahideen in Shomolzo’s Jalkhelo area attacked a police patrol at 12:00 pm yesterday but the number of killed enemy is not known.
- Apr. 25 – Nawbahar district headquarters which houses invading and their puppet forces was struck by 5 missiles this morning, reports say. Reports by witnesses add that some 18 terrorist invaders and 13 of their local cowardly puppets were killed in the attack.
- In Shomolzo’s Qala Rasheed area, a border police patrol vehicle was blown apart by a roadside bomb at 07:00 am this morning, killing all 6 puppets on-board.
- Apr. 22 – On Friday night, at about 12:00 am, Mujahideen attacked the USZ supply convoy of the oil tankers containing some 180 fuel trucks in Dushi district of Baghlan province, in which more than 20 oil tankers were destroyed spilling it oil, while 8 more fuel trucks were burned down and were consumed completely.
- Apr. 16 – At least 4 puppets were killed as their vehicle got hit and destroyed by Mujahideen IED blast in Parwan last night, reports said.
- Apr. 17 – A heavy demonstration unfolded in the provincial capital of Northern Parwan province today against the abduction of five of the civilians by the invading troops yesterday during an invasion of the civilian homes. The demonstration was in progress through much of the day with the protesters chanting slogans against the USZ terrorist invaders and the puppet regime, whereas the puppets forces opened fire on the demonstrators leaving 4 protesters martyred.
- Apr. 18 – On Monday, hundreds of people in Charikrar district of Parwan protested against the abduction and captivity of some of the civilians picked up by USZ-NATO terrorist invaders from their homes, according to the report, the fierce protesters amid chanting slogans against the USZ-NATO terrorist forces and their puppets came under fire by the terrorist invaders and police force martyring four civilians, in return, the masses killed 2 USZ-NATO terrorist invaders and 4 of their puppets in retaliatory firing besides damaging puppet government building and burning shops owned by puppets in the vicinity of the puppet government building.
- Apr. 19 – One of the main military bases of USZ invading forces located in Bagarm district Northern Parwan province came under Mujahideen attack with heavy and small arms fire along with 3 rounds of missiles fired inside the base by Mujahideen causing the USZ terrorist invaders fatal losses, in which some 18 terrorist invaders are reported to have been killed.
- Apr. 22 – At least 7 puppets were killed and many others badly hurt in a clash with Mujahideen that unfolded in Siyah Gard district of Parwan province on today at about 11:00 am and continued for about an hour.
- Apr. 23 – District of Koh-e-Safi, in Parwan province came under heavy and small arms attack by Mujahideen on Friday evening in which at least 2 dozen terrorist invaders were killed and dozens more wounded.
- Apr. 18 - At least 3 puppets were killed and two wounded Monday when a roadside bomb blast hit and destroyed the vehicle in Kunduz city, the capital of the province of the same name.
- Apr. 20 – At least 5 NATO terrorist invaders were killed when 1 of their tanks got targeted by a roadside bomb in Dasht-e-Archi district of Kunduz province last night.
- At least 5 hireling soldiers of ANA were killed when their foot patrol encountered a roadside bomb blast in Kunduz city, the capital of Kunduz province on Thursday (Apr. 19).
- Apr. 25 – A roadside bomb in Char Darah district, Kunduz province ripped apart 1 USZ tank blowing it to pieces and killing all 4 terrorist invaders instantly traveling in the tank on Monday.
- Apr. 18 - 4 USZ terrorist invaders were killed later Sunday when 1 of their tanks was shot by Mujahideen during an attack in Paktia’s Ahmad Khel district.
- Apr. 19 – 5 USZ terrorist invaders were killed with 1 more wounded as 1 of the enemy military tanks was hit by an EID in Zazi Ayuob district of Paktia province on Tuesday night at about 12:00, am.
- Apr. 22 – At least 4 NATO terrorist invaders were killed Thursday as Mujahideen got 1 of their tanks blown up using remote-controlled bomb attack in Zazi Aryuob district of Paktia province.
- Two of the USZ-NATO terrorist invaders vehicles were destroyed and 15 terrorist invaders were killed with 6 more wounded in a horribly powerful bomb blast followed by Mujahideen attack in Zazi Khel district of Paktia province on Thursday.
- Mujahideen during a four-hour fight, killed as many as 9 USZ terrorist invadersand 6 of their hireling puppets with destroying 4 tanks and a ranger vehicle in Patan district of Paktia province on Friday afternoon. Two Mujahideen are reported to have been wounded in exchange of fire.
- The USZ-NATO terrorist invaders raided the civilians' homes in Yahiya Khel district of Paktia province last night as the enemy came under Mujahideen attack prompting deadly losses resulted in killing of 8 USZ-NATO terrorist invaders during the fight that lasted for about two hours on Friday night. 5 Mujahideen and 7 civilians have been martyred during the enemy use of heavy arms fire, while on Friday morning, the terrorist invaders airlifted the corpses of the USZ-NATO terrorist invaders killed in the last night invasion of the civilian houses.
- Apr. 26 – On Monday evening, Mujahideen attacked the USZ invading forces’ military convoy waylaying the enemy in Zazi Aryub district of Paktia province which continued for about an hour inflicting severe losses on the enemy, the extent of Which is not determined officially yet however witnesses add that some 11 terrorist invaders were killed in the battle with dozens more receiving deadly injuries.
- 5 USZ terrorist invaders were killed when a roadside bomb set off under 1 of their tanks which was left wrecked in Khushamand district of Paktia province on later Tuesday night.
- A remote-controlled bomb was detonated by Mujahideen which hit the stooge provincial governor of Paktia province outside the governor house in the capita killing 5 of his gunmen on Tuesday, nevertheless, it is unclear of the target himself has been killed or wounded.
- Apr. 19 – Mujahideen from Shindand district report that a puppet vehicle was passing through Azizabad bazaar when an IED ripped through their vehicle at 10:00 pm last night, killing all 7 cowardly puppets on-board.
- Yesterday morning in Zinda Jan district, Mujahideen killed 2 puppet police in an ambush and seized their weapons and equipment along with a motorbike.
- Apr. 20 – Mujahideen shot dead 2 puppet local policemen walking near Shindand district center at around 05:00 pm last night.
- Mujahideen in Daisho district’s Bahramcha area carried out an armed attacked on a USZ military convoy after blowing apart 2 of their tanks with IED’s near Samoli Mountain, killing all on-board. The terrorist invaders, backed by their airpower had come to the area to carry out an operation but fled after taking on deadly casualties. A total of 29 terrorist invaders were killed in the deadly clash before the enemy finally ran for its life.
- Apr. 23 – At least 5 puppet police were killed at 08:00 am this morning in what was an IED attack, destroying their vehicle in Chakorgi area of Shindand district.
- Apr. 25 – Mujahideen detonated a remote-controlled mine on an enemy logistical vehicle carrying sand to Shindand airfield, destroying the vehicle at 10:00 am besides fatally wounding the puppet driver.
- Apr. 26 – Last night, a convoy of puppet security for the protection of NATO logistical convoys was attacked by Mujahideen using heavy and light weapons during which some 14 cowardly puppets were killed besides the enemy suffering deadly losses.
- Apr. 22 – Mujahideen conducted a surprise attack on a USZ military convoy traveling along the road between Juzjan and Mazar-e-Sharif on Thursday, killing 2 and a half dozen terrorist invaders whereas wounding dozens more. The enemy fled the area after taking deadly losses.
- On Thursday evening, Mujahideen in a one-hour long encounter, killed 16 of the puppets in Charbolak district of northern Balkh province.
- Apr, 23 – 18 puppets are reported to have been killed on Saturday’s clash that unfolded in Chamtal district of northern Balkh province between Mujahideen and the puppets that continued for about 30 minutes, while Mujahideen captured one of the enemy motorbikes besides some arms and ammo.
A total of 1286 terrorist invaders and 483 puppets including several commanders and NDS spies were killed in the 9 day long battle. At least 51 tanks, dozens of oil and supply tankers, several enemy bases and dozens of military and logistical vehicles were destroyed. The allied death toll has raced up to 1286 + 483 + 7626 = 9389. God willing, with fuel supplies choked from Pakistan, there's no way out for the terrorist invaders from Graveyard of Empires.