The last one and a half day proved to be as deadly as the previous months of this year for the Allied terrorist invaders. Allies lost a huge cache of weapons, logistical and war equipment at the hands of Mujahideen who seized their weapons and other equipment after several battles as the terrorists fled the battlefield. In a shameful and inhumane development, the terrorist invaders of USZ-NATO-FRANCE-ITALY-KOREA-CANADA have launched a massive arrest campaign in several towns of Afghanistan during which they have arrested hundreds of innocent Afghan men, women and children from their homes and are mercilessly torturing and humiliating them. These reports have been received from Taliban Mujahideen officials from Afghanistan and some other news sources on-ground.
- Apr. 05 – At least 4 American terrorist invaders were killed and several others severely wounded at 05:00 am when a booby trapped house, located in Marjah’s Abdullah Qulf area detonated on them upon entering.
- Apr. 05 – In Nawa’s Shor Shorak area, a land mine tore through 1 USZ tank, killing all 4 terrorist invaders on-board at 12:00 pm.
- Apr. 06 – Mujahideen seized a pair of night vision goggles from American terrorist invaders after ambushing their patrol last night in Deisho district’s Choto area in which 3 terrorist invaders also lost his life while 5 more horribly wounded.
- Apr. 06 – Mujahideen in Maiwand’s Khawro Posta area attacked a NATO logistical convoy as it was travelling on Kandahar-Herat main highway at 09:00 am in which 1 security and 1 logistical vehicle were destroyed, 2 puppet drivers killed and 3 puppets were wounded.
- Apr. 06 – 1 USZ tank was destroyed in an IED attack in Sistani’s Ishaqzo village, Marjah district due to which all 4 terrorist invaders inside were killed at 02:00 pm.
- Apr. 05 – 2 puppet policemen were killed in Shahjoe bazaar last night after Mujahideen carried out an armed attack on their foot patrol. An innocent civilian was martyred and another wounded by the cowardly puppets who randomly shot at the surrounding areas.
- Apr. 05 – Earlier today, Mujahideen seized a security puppet's vehicle in an attack on a NATO logistical convoy in Shahjoe district while travelling on Kandahar-Herat main highway. 1 puppet was killed in the assault while the rest managed to escape unharmed.
- Apr. 05 – Mujahideen clashed with USZ terrorist invaders when they raided civilian homes in Nawbahar district's Margha Chamber area on Tuesday. The terrorist invaders received deadly losses during a one hour long firefight in which at least 24 terrorist invaders were killed and several more horribly wounded. 3 Mujahideen have been reported as martyred in the battle (May Allah grant them Jannah).
- Apr. 05 – Reports from Marwari district state that those American terrorist invaders, who had landed by helicopters in 8 different spots on March 27 fled these areas after suffering fatal losses and damages from 5 days of constant Mujahideen attacks in which more than 50 terrorist invaders were killed and nearly 6 dozen horribly wounded. Reports add that 4 Mujahideen along with 13 civilians have also embraced Martyrdom besides 6 civilian homes destroyed by the blind terrorist invaders bombings.
- Apr. 05 – At 02:00 pm, Mujahideen carried out an armed attack on an enemy check post, located in Ghaziabad’s Naisha Gam area but there are no confirmed reports about enemy casualties.
- Apr. 06 – Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate in Nor Gul district’s Panjsheer area ambushed a USZ foot patrol at 05:00 am in which some 8 USZ terrorist invaders were killed but the exact number of wounded could not be confirmed.
- Apr. 05 – 1 USZ tank was destroyed after hitting a land mine planted by Mujahideen in Pusht Rod’s Koshi village, instantly killing all 4 terrorist invaders inside.
- Apr. 05 – At least 4 terrorist invaders on-board their tank were killed after a mine destroyed the tank in Sarobi area of Sabariyo district at 03:00 pm today.
- Apr. 06 – Reports from Sarkh district say that yesterday, American terrorist invaders blocked all roads in and out of the district and arrested all who came out if their homes or to the district. 176 people were arrested by the savage terrorist invaders in Sarkh bazaar throughout the day from which 126 were imprisoned and the rest released. One of the civilians from the 50 odd released, on condition of anonymity said that the prisoners were being beaten and tortured by the barbaric enemy soldiers who told them that they will not taste life if they don’t give information about the whereabouts of Mujahideen. The eye witness added that the cowardly ANA puppets also took away their money, watches and other valuables. Locals say that those imprisoned are taken to Logar provincial center where they are facing severe beatings and the Americans are not letting anyone intercede on their behalf.
- Apr. 06 – At least 4 ANA puppets were killed yesterday afternoon when the stooge regimes forces carried out an operation in Basebal and Hazoor villages located near Chist district center. The fighting lasted till dusk time in which a Mujahid was also martyred (may Allah accept his sacrifice) and 2 others were injured.
- Apr. 06 – Mujahideen detonated a remote-controlled mine on a police vehicle in Kandahar city’s Loe Wiyala area, killing all 10 puppets on-board at 12:00 pm yesterday.
- Apr. 06 – 1 USZ tank caught fire after getting smashed to pieces by an IED in Zhiri’s Nada area, killing all 4 terrorist invaders inside late yesterday afternoon.
- Apr. 06 – Earlier today, 1 USZ tank was obliterated by a land mine, killing all 4 terrorist invaders inside in Maiwand’s Malik Kala village.
- Apr. 06 – Heavy in-fighting broke out inside a police academy in Qalat city yesterday afternoon and lasted till around dusk time however there are no confirmed reports about the number casualties.
- Apr. 06 – At around 9 am local time, in Andar’s Ibraheem Zo area, a road side bomb hit and destroyed 1 USZ tank, killing all 4 terrorist invaders on-board.
- Apr. 06 – 4 American terrorist invaders were killed and 1 more fatally wounded when 1 of their tanks was destroyed by RPG fire in Sarki village of Andar district during their patrol being ambushed by Mujahideen of Afghanistan.
- Apr. 06 – A powerful IED detonated on a USZ foot patrol at 10:00 am in Shast village of Andar district due to which, 4 terrorist invaders were killed and several others severely wounded. It is said that the terrorist invaders limbs and body parts are still scattered around the blast scene.
- Apr. 06 – 6 security puppets escorting a NATO logistical convoy were killed, 4 wounded and 1 of their vehicles destroyed when Mujahideen in Qarabagh district’s Baran Kala attacked their convoy at 10:00 am this morning.
- Apr. 06 – USZ invaders suffered fatal losses but their numbers are not known when Mujahideen attacked their patrol in Naik Zo area of Waghiz district.
|Jalalabad Airfield Wreckage after Mujahideen attack|
- Apr. 06 – Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate, using heavy and light weapons, carried out a half an hour attack Jalalabad airfield at 12:00 am at night. Witnesses from the area say that 9 terrorist invaders were killed, 7 seriously wounded besides 3 helicopters and 8 military vehicles destroyed due to heavy arms fire. It is said that 3 Mujahideen were also martyred (may Allah grant them the highest ranks in Jannah) after the terrorist invaders bombed the surrounding areas.
- Apr. 06 – At least 4 security puppets were killed and 2 of their Surf 4WD’s destroyed in a half an hour attack on their patrol in Khairabad area of Sayedabad district.
- Apr. 06 – At 01:00 am in Sayedabad’s Kharni area, a land mine detonated on a USZ foot patrol, killing 1 American terrorist invader and fatally wounding 2 others.
- Apr. 06 – A land mine planted by Mujahideen in Kapisa provincial center blew 1 ISAF tank apart, instantly killing all 4 terrorist invaders on-board at 11:00 am.
- Apr. 06 – An anti-tank mine tore through 1 USZ tank, killing all 4 terrorist invaders inside in Sayed Karam’s Karkeen area at 12:00 pm.
In the last one and a half day of Afghan battle, more than 142 terrorist invaders were killed. Some 29 puppets also lost their lives at the hands of brave Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan. 10 more tanks along with 3 helicopters, dozens of military and logistical vehicles were trashed in the Graveyard of Empires. The Allied death toll has now climbed up to 142 + 29 + 5118 = 5289. As the body bags are piling up in Afghanistan, USZ and allies are getting more and more desperate since they are now being practically crushed in Afghanistan and the very existence besides the status quo of arrogant Allies is now at stake in Graveyard of Empires.