Day by day the battle is getting harder for the USZ-led terrorist invaders in Afghanistan as Mujahideen continue to gain solid control over most parts of Afghanistan. Mujahideen have started a deadly series of martyrdom attacks on the terrorist invaders by penetrating into their local puppet assets creating tremendous hindrance in the enemy's plan to escape Afghanistan by preparing a local puppet force and handing over the control to it. Mujahideen carried out fierce attacks on several important enemy bases forcing the enemy to evacuate their bases leaving behind all their equipment and weapons cache inside which the Mujahideen seized. Mujahideen also hoisted the white Khilafah flag on several bases which previously belonged to the USZ terrorist invaders and are now under control of Mujahideen. On the other hand, the American and NATO forces continue to destroy trees and crops of local Afghan civilians. This report has been compiled from news updates received from official spokesmen of Mujahideen as well as some other sources in Afghanistan.
- April 11 – 1 cowardly puppets of ANA including commander go badly wounded as the enemy vehicles was shot with rocket-propelled grenade in Alingar district of Laghman last night, a Mujahideen official said on Monday.
- April 13 – 1 agent of NDS, Mahkumullah, known as Mahkumi got killed in a roadside bomb attack near the provincial capital of Laghman province on Tuesday evening at about 7:00 pm, local time.
- In the province’s Alingar district, a landmine planted by Mujahideen detonated under 1 of the enemy tanks, destroying the tank and killing all 5 NATO terrorist invaders on Wednesday noon.
- April 14 – Mujahideen attacked a combined military base of the USZ terrorist invaders and their puppets in Alishang, Laghman province killing 3 American terrorist invaders and 2 of their puppets in firefight.
- April 15 – Fearless Mujahideen attacked an enemy military base located in Badpakh district and stormed dozens of missiles inside the base which completely destroyed the base killing some 3 dozen terrorist invaders and wounding dozens more. Terrorist ambulance helicopters could be seen lifting their dead and wounded for several hours after the carnage however the extent of equipment and communication infrastructure damage of the base couldn't be confirmed so far.
- At least 10 USZ terrorist invaders were killed with several more horribly wounded on Friday when their military base came under fierce Mujahideen attack in Alishang district of Laghman province.
- April 16 – As many as a dozen NATO terrorist invaders and 14 of their local puppets were killed in a martyr attack conducted by a brave Mujahid of Islamic Emirate, Abdul Ghani on the enemy military base in Qarghayee district of Laghman province when he blew up his explosive vest on the morning of 16 April, 2011, Mujahideen officials said Saturday. Saturday’s attack, according to enemies, was a pre-planned operation for the sake of which, the martyrdom-seeking Mujahid had joined the puppet military forces a month ago, and occurred when a number of the Afghans and USZ-NATO officials inducing the heads Tund and Sailab, two of the puppets’ military bases were busy holding a meeting within the facility. Saturday’s operation comes as a wave of the martyrdom attacks have rocked the Afghan and their masters bases and military center across the country, killing hundreds of the puppets and USZ-NATO terrorist invaders lately. This is the news updates, further details will be posted later.
- There are recent reports from Laghman province that at least 35 puppets and 10 NATO terrorist invaders were killed and more than 50 Afghan-NATO cowardly soldiers horribly wounded in a martyrdom operation carried out in the province’s Qarghayee district on Saturday morning.
- A Mujahid carried out a martyrdom attack by detonating his explosives-filled vest inside a coalition base in Laghman province. Reports say that some 5 USZ terrorist invaders were killed on the spot. The attack, which also injured scores of coalition and Afghan troops, was one of the deadliest such incidents for international troops in recent years. The Taliban claimed that the attacker was an Afghan National Army recruit. If true, it would be one of the most spectacular in a string of attacks on American and Afghan troops carried out by insurgents who had infiltrated the ranks. Earlier this month, an Afghan border policeman shot and killed 2 USZ terrorist invaders in Faryab province, in the north. And, just on Friday, a suicide bomber wearing an Afghan police uniform assassinated the police chief of southern Kandahar province.
- April 11 – A roadside bomb explosion ripped through 1 USZ armored tank in Sher Zad district of Nangarhar, killing all 5 terrorist invaders on-board on Monday.
- April 12 – At least three missiles fired by Mujahideen stormed into the USZ invading forces’ military base in Lal Pura district of Nangarhar on Tuesday at about 10:00 am local time killing some 16 terrorist invaders and horribly wounding and burying under the debris, dozens more.
- At least 4 NATO terrorist invaders were killed with two more wounded during an explosion targeting their tank in Khogiano district of Nangarhar province on Tuesday.
- April 13 – A fierce gun battle unfolded unfolded in Spin Ghar district of Nangarhar when a large group of combined cowardly terrorist invaders and the puppet police along with the puppet forces, while on an offensive mission, came under a surprise Mujahideen attack, turning into a five-hour long fighting killing 5 puppets and wounding six more whereas some 10 terrorist invaders were also killed, forcing the enemy to flee with severe damages.
- April 14 - A massive blast detonated through remotely-controlled device at the Coaster Van carrying about 30 border policemen in Jalalabad city, the capital of Nangarhar province on Thursday afternoon at approximately 1:00 pm, the report said, adding some 28 policemen were killed and wounded in the explosion.
- At least 6 USZ terrorist invaders were killed in a powerful landmine blast discovered by the USZ terrorist invaders who intended to neutralize it while it set off in Jalalabad city, the capital of Nangarhar province on Thursday.
- April 15 – At least 4 cowardly puppets were killed in an attack conducted by Mujahideen on their foot patrol in Pachir Agam district of Nangarhar province on Friday morning.
- April 16 – A landmine blast set off under one of the terrorist invaders fuel truck setting the tanker ablaze which was completely consumed in Jalalabad city, the capital of Nangarhar province on Saturday. The puppet driver was roasted inside the tanker.
- On Saturday morning, at about 6:00 am, Mujahideen carried out a surprise attack on several enemy bases inflicting deadly loses and severe damages on the enemy. Reports add that some 86 terrorist invaders were killed inside their bases during the synchronized attacks while the number of wounded terrorist invaders couldn't be confirmed.
- On Friday evening, Mujahideen ambushed the supply convoy of the invading forces in Hisarak district of Nangarhar, destroying three of the supply trucks setting them on fire, while Mujahideen captured the drivers.
- April 11 – In Ala Sai district, Mujahideen killed 2 puppets during an encounter with a group of enemy soldiers who had come to the area to plot an operation against Mujahideen on Monday morning.
- In Ala Sai district, a heavy fight broke out between the terrorist invaders and Mujahideen when the enemy forces walked into a cleverly planted Mujahideen ambush on Monday afternoon at about 2:00 pm, local time. Reports add that at least 13 terrorist invaders were killed during the deadly gun battle whereas almost twice as many received deadly bullet wounds. The remaining enemy forces blindly fled the battle field leaving their equipment and weapons behind.
- On Monday, at about 4:00 pm, fearless Mujahideen of Afghanistan engaged in a fighting with the French terrorist invading forces which continued till the evening hours of the day killing some 17 French terrorist invaders whereas wounding several more, while the enemy forces managed to flee the area.
- April 12 – At least 3 puppets were killed during fight followed by an offensive by the enemy backed by the so-called ISAF airstrikes that continued for about 3 hours today (Tuesday), while the enemy’s attack was repelled. Separately, Mujahideen devastated more than 45 NATO terrorist invaders and 15 of their puppets during separate clashes over the past 48 hours in the mentioned area.
- April 14 – Mujahideen in Ala Sai district fought a deadly battle with French terrorist invaders and their puppets that continued through much of the day during which at least 27 terrorist French invaders were killed and around 2 dozen severely injured. At least 6 puppets also lost their lives in the encounter. Mujahideen managed to safely evacuate the area after forcing the enemy to flee the battlefield.
- April 11 – There are reports from Wardag province that USZ invading forces vacated one of their major bases in the center of Sayedabad district of Wardag province last night due to being frequently targeted by fearless Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate. Reports add that the Mujahideen have raised the white Khilafah flag on the base after the terrorist abandoned it. After the Mujahideen forced the USZ terrorist invaders to give up the base, Mujahideen recovered 2 containers full of supplies and a large cache of ammo and arms from the base in Sayedabad district of Wardag last night.
- Mujahideen of Afghanistan attacked the Chack district of Wardag province on Monday morning. The battle lasted for about half an hour causing the enemy deadly losses and damaging the district headquarter during which some 8 terrorist invaders were killed and almost as many were wounded.
- Mujahideen on later Monday afternoon waylaid the combat patrol of the USZ terrorist invaders in Sayedabad district of Wardag province that turned into a one-hour long fighting, in which some 10 USZ terrorist invading troops got killed. Witnesses say they saw many ambulances rushing to the scene.
- April 12 – Some 3 policemen of the stooge regime got killed in a guerrilla attack when a Mujahid threw a hand grenade at the enemy check point in Sayedabad district of Wardag province on Tuesday afternoon. Separately, Mujahideen attacked the enemy logistical convoy destroying a supply truck today.
- April 13 – At least 3 puppets were killed and many others wounded Wednesday when a roadside bomb blast tore through the enemy foot patrol in Syedabad district of Wardag province.
- In the provincial capital of Wardag province, Mujahideen had one of the terrorist invaders’ oil truck detonated by using a remote-controlled device on Wednesday afternoon.
- The USZ terrorist forces during their invasion of civilian houses in Syedabad district of Wardag province martyred three innocent villager brutally and abducted some who after some interrogation were released a couple of hours later on Wednesday.
- April 14 – In the province’s Syedabad district, Mujahideen captured a soldier of ANA while driving near the center of this district on Thursday.
- At least 5 USZ invading terrorists got killed when their foot patrol came under Mujahideen attack in Chaghtu district of Wardag province on Thursday.
- A dozen of the USZ terrorist invaders are reported to have been killed or wounded Thursday afternoon when their foot patrol came under Mujahideen attack triggering a bloody fighting that continued for about half an hour in Chaghtu district of Wardag province.
- April 15 – At least 3 soldiers of the puppets were killed on Friday when their vehicle rolled over Mujahideen planted IED in Syedabad district of Wardag province, according to a report from Wardag province.
- The district center of Chak, Wardag province came under attack by Mujahideen who used heavy and small arms on Friday in which some 6 terrorist invaders were killed and 9 more were horribly wounded.
- April 11 – At least 5 USZ-led coalition terrorist invaders got killed Monday when their tank rolled over Mujahideen IED in Nadir Shah Kot district of Khost province.
- A massive blast detonated at the USZ patrol in Baak district of Khost province killing at least 6 terrorist invading American soldiers including their local interpreter on Monday afternoon.
- April 12 – In the provincial capital of Khost province, a massive explosion tore through one of the puppets’ ranger vehicle blowing to pieces and killing all 4 puppets on-board on Tuesday.
- April 14 – On Thursday afternoon, at least 6 missiles were fired by Mujahideen at the district center of Baak district causing the enemy deadly losses and severe damages. Reports add that at least 19 terrorist invaders were killed in the surprise missile attack whereas more than 2 dozen were horribly wounded. The terrorist helicopter ambulances were busy in cleaning up the carnage until the last reports came.
- At least 4 puppet policemen were killed with 2 more wounded when a landmine set off under their vehicle in Sheikh Omair district of Khost province on Thursday afternoon.
- April 15 – At least 4 NATO terrorist invaders and 1 puppet got killed when their enemy tank was blown apart by IED blast in Sabro district on Friday.
- April 11 – In the province’s Ahmad Khel district, Mujahideen on Monday afternoon got one of the USZ terrorist invaders’ tank blown up using IED blast that killed 4 USZ terrorist invaders on-board with wounding another inside the tank.
- 1 agent of the NDS, a local spy agency got sniped and killed by Mujahid sniper in Khusamand district of Paktia province on Monday, the report said, giving no identity of the target.
- April 13 – At least 4 NATO terrorist invaders were killed on Wednesday night in a bomb attack when it set off under 1 of the enemy tanks in Ahmad Khel district of Paktia province, a Mujahideen official said on Wednesday.
- In the province’s Zurmat district, a series of back and forth deadly explosions caused by expertly timed IED blasts killed at least 32 USZ terrorist invaders while doing foot patrol on Wednesday.
- On Tuesday evening, Mujahideen attacked a military base of the terrorist invaders firing some 8 mortars and 6 missiles which hit the target, the report indicated. At least 21 USZ terrorist invaders were confirmed as killed on the spot however the exact number of dead and wounded is not known yet.
- April 14 – On Wednesday, Mujahideen attacked the enemy military base known as Piawastoon in Jani Khel district of Paktia, firing several missiles which struck the targets killing at least 2 dozen terrorist invaders inside their base while the enemy was oblivious of the attack.
- Mujahideen in Jani Khel district of Paktia shot 1 of the NATO terrorist invaders' helicopters with heavy machine guns on Thursday morning, while there is no information on whether it fell to the ground or landed.
- More than 23 policemen of the stooge regime got killed and 18 more wounded in what were twin martyr attacks conducted with an interval of 30 minutes on an enemy training center located in the center of Zazi Aryub district of Paktia province on Thursday. On Thursday morning at about 8:30 pm, a brave martyrdom seeking Mujahid, Yahya, targeted the training center by blowing his explosive vest killing dozens of the policemen. Shortly afterward, a second martyrdom-seeking lion of Islam, Ahmadullah, reached the scene of the blast where dozens of the policemen had gathered. At first, he opened fire on them, as soon he used up his ammo, the brave Mujahid set off his explosive vest killing dozens of the puppets besides causing the enemy severest damages. Witnesses say more than 23 policemen have been killed and 18 badly wounded. Twin martyrdom attacks come as a prior martyr operation rocked the police headquarter in Musahi district of Kabul province killing or wounding more than 35 puppet policemen.
- April 15 – District of Wazi Zadran came under Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate attack last at about 10:00 am, the repot stated adding that Mujahideen used heavy and small arms fire but no losses of life and injury have been determined yet.
- On Friday, Mujahideen killed 4 USZ terrorist invaders in a clash that lasted about an hour in Zurmat district of Paktia province, Mujahideen reported from the area.
- April 11 – 14 American terrorist invaders were killed and around a dozen severely wounded in a firefight which broke out at 10:00 pm last night after Mujahideen attacked the terrorist invaders foot patrol in Charbagh’s Baba Ghazi Ghwandi, Arghandab. A Mujahid was also martyred in the clash.
- Malang, a notorious commander, the head of a 20 man group working for the American terrorist invaders in Amir-ul-Mu’mineen’s previous house and one of the persons always taking part with the terrorist invaders during night raids on innocent people’s homes was gunned down and killed along with 2 of his gunmen at around dusk time yesterday while walking along in Brishnakot area of Kandahar city.
- April 13 – At around 05:00 pm yesterday, a hero of Islamic Emirate (Raheemullah) who was also a resident of Zhiri district carried out a martyrdom attack on American terrorists in Panjwaee district’s Taloqan area. Reports say that the brave Mujahid blew up his explosives vest in the middle of the terrorist invaders foot patrol, killing 15 terrorist invaders out of which 7 were horribly wounded who later on succumbed to their fatal injuries. The barbaric terrorist invaders blindly shot into the surrounding areas in retaliation, wounding 4 innocent civilians.
- A USZ patrol passing through Zhiri’s Nalgham area was hit by a horribly powerful Mujahideen planted IED at 03:00 pm yesterday in which some 5 terrorist invaders were killed and 4 more terribly wounded. Separately, 7 USZ terrorist invaders were killed and another 8 fatally wounded by a similar attack on their foot patrol at around 02:00 pm yesterday in the mentioned area’s Haji Abdullah Aka village.
- At around 04:00 pm yesterday, 1 USZ tank was destroyed by a roadside bomb, killing all 5 terrorist invaders on-board near Panjwaee district center.
- April 14 – A joint USZ-Police patrol near Chinese Hospital of Kandahar city were attacked by Mujahideen, killing 3 puppets and 4 terrorist invaders.
- 1 USZ patrol tank was destroyed in an IED attack in Kandahar city’s 3rd Naiha area, killing all 4 terrorist invaders inside yesterday.
- 3 puppet policemen were killed and 2 wounded besides some military equipment seized after the cowardly puppets fled Mushk Karez area of Maiwand district while trying to carry out an operation yesterday afternoon.
- Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate detonated a remote-controlled mine late yesterday afternoon on an ANA vehicle in Dand’s Lal Qala area, killing 5 puppets onboard and seriously wounding 2 others.
- At least 10 American terrorist invaders were killed at around 09:45 am this morning in the heart of Kandahar city when a martyrdom seeking Mujahideen Noorullah, a resident of Panjwaee district detonated his explosives vest in the front door of a PRT office located near 6th Naiha court house. It is said that enemy vehicles parked round the building at the time of the attack were also destroyed and badly damaged.
- April 15 – At least 4 American terrorists were killed when an IED detonated on them while uprooting innocent villagers trees in Solghi area of Zhiri district at 04:00 pm yesterday. It is worth mentioning that the terrorist invaders have been uprooting locals trees besides razing their homes in their recent barbaric operations.
- Reports arriving from Kandahar city say that Khan Muhammad, the provincial police chief was standing in the front gate of the police headquarters along with several of his personnel when a Mujahid of Islamic Emirate (Abdullah) carried out a martyrdom attack on them. It is said that the police chief was killed in the blast along with 12 of his puppet body guards and high ranking police officials who were also killed. Khan Muhammad was a resident of Arghandab district who was appointed as the provincial police chief in September 2010. The aforementioned person was a well-known gunman even at the time when Taliban’s Islamic Movement was in power and was later on removed from all posts by the Americans after using him for their goals. Khan Muhammad once again decided to help the American terrorist invaders in the later years by accepting the position of provincial police chief and promised to clear Kandahar city from the presence of Mujahideen after the invading forces came under extreme pressure from Mujahideen strikes and were unable to bring the province under their control after repeated operations. The head of Mujahideen operations in Kandahar city (Haji Ahmad Saeed), in an interview with Alemarah had personally asked Khan Muhammad to stop helping the terrorist invaders and sit back in his home or else he would become Mujahideen’s top priority. After this warning, Khan Muhammad was targeted 3 times but managed to survive each time however was killed in today’s detailed plan. Islamic Emirate once again invites all those working for the defeated terrorist invaders under the names of local police or other armed groups to lay down their weapons so not to become Mujahideen targets and warns, if they continue with their actions then their fate will be that of Khan Muhammad, God willing.
- April 16 – At around 03:00 pm yesterday in Kandahar city’s Karez bazaar area, a police patrol vehicle was destroyed in an IED attack, fatally killing all 4 puppets onboard including their officer.
- Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate ambushed a police military convoy in Maiwand’s Lashkargah Durahi area at 07:00 am this morning in which 1 enemy vehicle was destroyed by RPG fire besides 2 puppets losing their lives and 2 others sustaining deadly wounds.
- Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate clashed with USZ terrorist invaders in Zhiri’s Sanghisar and Nalgham areas for 2-hours each in which 6 terrorist invaders were killed and several others wounded. It is said that a civilian home was destroyed besides 4 wounded in the retaliatory blind bombing by the barbaric terrorist invaders.
- April 11 – At around 12:00 pm today, the vehicle of a police commander (Farooq) hit an IED in Khash village of Khashrod district killing him along with all 6 on-board during an ANA operation in the mentioned area. Mujahideen also carried out armed attacks on the puppets, destroying 1 tank killing 5 more puppets. The cowardly puppets fled the area leaving behind their dead corpses and military equipment which were seized by Mujahideen.
- April 13 – An IED planted by Mujahideen near Khasrod district center (Ghor Ghori city) blew 1 ANA tank apart yesterday afternoon, killing all 4 puppets inside.
- April 15 – 1 USZ terrorist invaders tank was blown apart by an IED, killing all 6 terrorist invaders inside while coming out of its outpost in Delaram’s Dahmazang area.
- April 11 – In Uruzgan provincial capital Terenkot city, a bomb blast hit and destroyed an ANA vehicle this afternoon, killing all 7 puppets onboard.
- April 14 – At least 6 USZ terrorist invaders were killed in Dajoz area near Terenkot city at 11:00 am yesterday after it stepped on a horribly powerful land mine planted by Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate.
- April 16 – 1 USZ terrorist invaders tank was blown apart by a roadside bomb, killing all 5 terrorist invaders inside at 02:00 pm yesterday in Dahrawod district’s Tangi area.
- April 11 – On Monday afternoon, Mujahideen carried out a surprise attack on the enemy patrol shooting their vehicles with RPGs and causing the enemy deadly losses. Reports add that at least 16 terrorist invaders were killed in the surprise attack whereas the remaining fled panicking and screaming in a hurry.
- April 12 – A police officer of the ANP got captured which traveling in his car near the provincial capital of Ghazni province and was taken to an undisclosed place immediately on Tuesday noon at about 12:00 pm, local time.
- Mujahideen attacked the district center of Khogiano district in Ghazni province with heavy and small arms fire killing some 14 terrorist invaders and causing severe damage to the enemy's communication equipment.
- April 13 – On Tuesday evening, Mujahideen attacked the enemy patrol in Andar district, Ghazni province engaging the invading forces in an hour long fighting, reports say, adding that by the time the battle ended, 11 terrorist invaders had lost their lives whereas more than a dozen received fatal injuries.
- A roadside bomb explosion on Wednesday night targeted one of the USZ tanks in Muqur district of Ghazni tearing it apart killing all 5 American terrorist invaders on-board.
- A heavy fight erupted after the USZ foot patrol came under Mujahideen attack in Andar district of Ghazni province on Wednesday, at about 12:00 pm, local time. The fighting continued for about half an hour but no losses of life and injury could be confirmed so far.
- Mujahideen on Wednesday attacked the enemy convoy killing 3 security guards and destroying their vehicle in Muqur district of Ghazni province.
- April 14 – A roadside bomb planted by Mujahideen tore through 1 of the USZ invading forces tanks in Deh Yak district of Ghazni province blowing the tank apart killing all 4 terrorist invaders on-board the tank as well as killing 3 more who were walking beside the tank on Wednesday evening at about 7:00 pm.
- After a deadly gun battle which lasted for almost an hour, at least 8 USZ terrorist invaders were killed when their foot patrol was trapped in the middle of Mujahideen laid ambush in Charkh district of Logar province last night at about 8:00 pm, local time.
- April 15 – On Friday morning, Mujahideen waylaid the foot patrol of the invading forces killing 5 USZ terrorist invaders and wounding another 3 in Andar district of Ghazni province.
- At least 17 USZ terrorist invaders were killed with a dozen more horribly wounded in a clash with Mujahedeen in Deh Yak district of Ghazni province, reports say, adding that no Mujahid was injured or martyred in the successful operation.
- Mujahideen on Friday attacked the patrol party of the NATO terrorist invaders in Andar district of Ghazni province causing the enemy deadly losses during which at least a dozen terrorist invaders were killed as well as twice as many received horrible injuries.
- April 16 – The center of the enemy fugitive activities, the PRT office based in Andar district of Ghazni province came under heavy and small arms fire by Mujahideen Friday evening causing the invading forces fatal losses. Reports say that more than 40 terrorist invaders lost their lives whereas some 8 cowardly puppets were also killed along with outrageous losses of equipment and logistics to the enemy.
- A roadside bomb blast killed 4 cowardly puppets of ANA and wounded 2 more when it detonated under the puppets’ vehicle in Deh Yak district of Ghazni province on Friday morning.
- At least 9 cowardly puppets of ANA were killed and 7 more were wounded when a Mujahid inside who worked as a soldier in disguise, set the enemy ammo depot on fire that triggered the bullets to explode and caused several explosions followed by a massive blast that was heard in the surrounding areas and remote areas as well.
- April 11 – At least 4 USZ-led invading terrorists got killed with 1 more wounded when a roadside bomb blast tore through their tank in Baraki Bark district of Logar province on Monday at about 4:00 pm, local time.
- April 12 – Early on Tuesday evening, Mujahideen attacked the foot patrol of the USZ invading forces triggering a half-hour long fight that killed 5 USZ terrorist invaders and wounded 3 more in Baraki Barak district of Logar province.
- At least 4 NATO terrorist invaders were killed instantly as their tank got hit by an IED blast in the provincial capital of Logar province on early Tuesday evening at about 6:00 pm, local time.
- April13 – Some 12 USZ terrorist invaders were killed and 2 more horribly wounded with 3 of their tanks destroyed in the provincial capital of Logar province on Wednesday morning in a one hour long gun fight. One of the Mujahids embraced martyrdom and two more were wounded however their condition is reported to have been stabilized till the final reports arrived.
- April 14 – Mujahideen, in an encounter killed 15 USZ-NATO terrorist invaders while Mujahideen had one of the invading forces newly built outpost located in the this district vacated as a result of constant attacks.
- April 15 – In the province’s Charkh district, Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate killed 19 American terrorist invaders during a one-hour long fighting after the enemy’s patrol came under Mujahideen attack on Thursday, the report pointed out adding three of the Mujahideen embraced martyrdom and four more wounded while the area was cordoned off after the rest of Mujahideen left the area safely. Soon after the fighting was over, the USZ terrorist invaders carried the corpses of the dead terrorist invaders.
- Mujahideen on Friday night attacked the military base of the USZ invading forces located in Kharwar district of Logar province using rocket-propelled grenades, missiles and heavy and small arms fire causing the enemy fatal losses and heavy damages. Reports say that as many as 29 terrorist invaders were killed whereas more than 3 dozen received deadly injuries. The entire infrastructure of the base was totally annihilated during the attack and a large portion reduced down to a heap of smoking debris by the end of successful operation.
- At least 18 invading American terrorists were sent to hell and more than a dozen were horribly wounded during a half-hour long gunfight with Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate in Baraki Bark district of Logar province on Friday, while two of the Mujahideen have also embraced martyrdom.
- April 16 - At least 2 cowardly puppets were killed with three more wounded Friday when their vehicle got targeted and destroyed by Mujahideen in the provincial capital of Logar province.
- In the city of Poli Alam, the capital of Logar province, some 8 policemen of the puppet regime got killed with 6 more wounded Friday as their vehicle was shot with RPGs by Mujahideen.
- April 12 – Mujahideen ambushed a NATO logistical convoy passing on Kabul-Kandahar main highway through Shahr Safa district’s Sangar Manda area at around 07:00 pm last night. It is said that 2 large enemy vehicles and a corolla were destroyed besides others badly damaged, killing 13 security puppets and drivers. Mujahideen also clashed with enemy reinforcements but the number of killed and wounded is not known.
- April 15 – 1 USZ tank in Hassan Khel area Shahjoe district was destroyed by a land mine, killing all 5 terrorist invaders on-board yesterday afternoon.
- April 16 – Reports from Lodin village of Shahjoe district state that last night, USZ terrorist invaders raided civilian’s homes in the mentioned village and after sitting the old, women and young children in the cold and wet night until morning time, took away their phones, cash and other valuables besides taking 5 civilians as captives.
- April 14 – Some 35 policemen of the puppets were killed in a martyrdom attack carried out by a Mujahid of the Islamic Emirate, Zubair, resident of Paktia province as he rammed his explosive-filled vehicle into the intelligence headquarter in Musahi district of Kabul province on Thursday. The incident came as the puppets were busy doing their routine training with the chief of the police and the intelligence officer in their respective offices; it is, however, not yet confirmed whether the chief of police or the intelligence officer have been killed or wounded however several enemy military vehicles parked within the facility have been destroyed during the operation.
- April 12 – Late yesterday afternoon, 9 American terrorist invaders were killed and 7 others horribly wounded after they came under a fierce Mujahideen attack while trying to conduct an operation in Khak-e-Safid district’s Nangabad area. A Mujahid was also martyred (may Allah accept his sacrifice) and another was wounded in the 1-hour firefight. The barbaric terrorist invaders fired indiscriminately with heavy weapons in retaliation, damaging innocent people’s houses and property.
- April 14 – Abdul Manan, a lion of Islamic Emirate carried out a martyrdom attack by detonating his explosive belt on an ANA convoy that was passing on Kandahar-Herat main highway near Muhammad Isa Petrol Pump area of Bakwa district. Reports say that one enemy vehicle was destroyed in the attack and one badly damaged besides 8 puppets killed and 5 others fatally wounded.
- In Push Rod district, a USZ military patrol was passing through Abslakh area when an anti-tank mine ripped through 1 of their tanks, killing all 4 terrorist invaders inside at 08:00 am this morning.
- 1 American armored tank was annihilated in Charmas village of Pusht Rod district, killing all 5 terrorist invaders inside. It is said that the terrorist invaders officer was also killed in the blast.
- A NATO logistical convoy was passing through Rabat-e-Sangi’s Chil Dukhtaran area when an IED detonated on a supply fuel tanker, completely destroying the vehicle and killing both of the puppets inside, officials said, adding that another fuel tanker was also badly damaged by the blast in which 2 puppets onboard were fatally wounded.
- April 15 – Mujahideen detonated remote-controlled mine on a USZ foot patrol in Khak-e-Safid district’s Diwal-e-Surkh area at 04:00 pm yesterday killing 5 terrorist invaders on the spot. The stooge translator of terrorist invaders was fatally wounded in the massive blast.
- Locals reporting from Khak-e-Safid and Pusht Rod districts say that thousands of American terrorist invaders along with hundreds of tanks have entered the two districts since yesterday morning and have been conducting an operation during which villager’s orchards and farms, which are ripening for harvest, have been badly damaged by the terrorist invaders use of heavy arms fire however the exact details on civilians casualties have not yet arrived. Locals add that the terrorist invaders have also blocked all the major roads leading in and out of the districts and that they are trapped inside their homes. Most of the American forces have set up camps in the surrounding deserts. Mujahideen say that they have been putting up resistance to the USZ led operation with heavy firefights taking place in both of the districts besides 3 tanks being eliminated by IED’s in Push Rod while another has been destroyed in Khak-e-Safid. The wreckages of the tanks are still lying at the blast scenes. So far at least 37 terrorist invaders have lost their lives in clashes with Mujahideen.
- April 14 – Mujahideen from Shindand district say that at 11:30 am, a white Ford Ranger 4WD vehicle of the puppets of the stooge regime was blown apart by an IED in Spin Pla area while travelling on Kandahar-Herat main highway, killing 1 puppet translator and seriously wounding 2 others including a local police.
- April 15 – A NATO logistical convoy was passing through Shindand district’s Shafi’ village when an IED ripped through a supply vehicle, killing 1 puppet on-board and fatally wounding another at around 08:00 am this morning.
- Heavy fighting broke out yesterday at around 03:00 pm and lasted till dusk time between Mujahideen and puppet police in Da Sheikh area of Zarghoon Pashtoon district in which 1 enemy vehicle was destroyed besides 2 puppets losing their lives whereas 4 motorbikes of Mujahideen were seized by the enemy who fled the battlefield using Mujahideen motorbikes however no Mujahid was harmed in the operation.
- April 16 – 1 puppet police walking along in Azizabad bazaar of Shindand district was gunned down and killed by Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate at yesterday at around 06:00 pm.
- At least 2 puppet police were killed and another fatally wounded in a clash with Mujahideen which broke out at 07:00 am and lasted till afternoon time after the puppets patrol was attacked in Chist Sharif Marghi area.
- April 12 – USZ terrorist invaders tried to carry out an operation last night in Gerishk’s Yakhchal area when a land mine tore through 1 of their tanks, killing all 5 terrorist invaders inside.
- April 13 – A USZ military convoy was passing through Qala Gazdregan Manda area of Gerishk district when land mines obliterated 2 of their tanks at 10:00 am and 04:00 pm, killing all 9 terrorist invaders inside.
- April 14 – 1 more USZ tank was obliterated by an IED in Marjah’s Aamir Biland area, killing all 4 terrorist invaders inside and then Mujahideen carried out an armed attack as the terrorist invaders were taking their dead away from the blast scene however there are no confirmed reports on the number of enemy casualties.
- On Tuesday afternoon in Khan-e-Sheen’s Taghaz area, 1 American terrorist was shot dead by a Mujahid sniper while on guard in front of his outpost.
- A powerful explosion near a (Zionist Crisis Cashing machine internationally known as) Red Cross gathering in Mirmand area of Gerishk district hit and destroyed a police vehicle, killing 3 puppets inside including their officer and wounding 4 others.
- At around 10:00 am this morning, a USZ military convoy was passing through Nawzad’s Diwalak Karez area when 1 of their tanks was destroyed by a land mine. Mujahideen add that a second tank was destroyed similarly in the mentioned area half an hour later while the third tank was destroyed by a land mine at 12:00 pm in Anzar Shali area. All 13 terrorist invaders on-board the tanks were killed in the attacks.
- April 12 – One of the major bases of the USZ invading forces came under Mujahideen heavy arms attack in the provincial capital of Kunar province on Tuesday, the report said, adding that some 6 mortar rounds were fired by Mujahideen targeting the base. Various reports add that some 17 terrorist invaders were killed in the successful attack however the total estimate of the severe losses inflicted on the enemy couldn't be confirmed.
- On Tuesday afternoon, Mujahideen attacked one of the USZ invading forces’ outposts located in Ghazi Abad district, Kunar province, causing the enemy forces deadly losses, killing some 26 terrorist invaders and severely wounding a dozen more.
- April 13 – At least 3 NATO terrorist invaders were killed Wednesday when the enemy’s combat patrol came under Mujahideen attack in Khas Kunar district, Kunar province.
- April 14 – Mujahideen on Thursday attacked one of the USZ terrorist forces’ military base in Watapur district of Kunar province with heavy and small arms fire. Reports add that more than 2 dozen terrorist invaders lost their lives during the attacks.
- On Wednesday evening at about 7:00 pm, a roadside bomb explosion killed some 4 USZ terrorist invaders as it detonated under the enemy tank in Nari district of Kunar province.
- April 15 – Mujahideen attacked a USZ central terrorist base located in Watapur district of Kunar with heavy and small arms fire. Reports add that at least 13 terrorist invaders were killed and nearly 20 were horribly wounded as later on confirmed by eyewitnesses.
- Mujahideen released 42 placemen out of 50 who had been captured in Kandigal district of Kunar province, Mujahideen officials said on Friday. The captives have been released on the guarantee of the tribe elders and the chief of the polices on the condition of not cooperating the puppet regime and giving up their posts, while the rest eight who are said to be the ranking officers have been remained in Mujahideen captivity.
- A remote-controlled blast on Friday detonated under a USZ tank blew the tank into pieces killing all 4 American terrorist invaders on-board in Asmar district of Kunar province.
- A sniper Mujahid sniped and killed 1 of the USZ terrorist invaders, while he wounded the other on Friday afternoon in Nari district of Kunar province.
- On Friday afternoon, at about 1:00 pm, Mujahideen carried out a surprise attack on the enemy patrol in Ghazi Abad district of Kunar province killing 7 American terrorist invaders during a 30-minute long gunfight.
- April 16 – A fierce battle broke out between Mujahideen and USZ terrorist invaders in Nari district that lasted for more than 3 hours. Reports say that at least 18 USZ-NATO terrorist invaders were killed and many others got badly wounded in the battle besides 2 Mujahideen were martyred and 5 more wounded in the gunfight.
- April 13 – American barbaric terrorist invaders on Monday night (April 11) carried out a night raid on civilian homes in Taznawa area of Ghormach district at around 10:00 pm during which the cowardly terrorists martyred 13 innocent civilians besides wounding several others.
- Reports from Daraboom district say that American terrorist invaders have been carrying out a huge operation in the district since Monday (April 11). It is said that 6 terrorist invaders were killed when their tank was blown apart by an IED in Khusno village at around noon time. Reports add that the terrorist invaders carried out an operation near the district center, Martyring 3 Mujahideen (may Allah grant them the highest ranks in Jannah). Another report from the district says that heavy fighting also took place in Daraboom village located near the district center but the number of killed and wounded enemy is not known.
- April 14 – A roadside bomb planted by Mujahideen in Daraboom district’s Daraboom village ripped through an ISAF tank, instantly killing all 7 terrorist invaders onboard at around 03:00 am yesterday. Similarly, ISAF terrorist invaders suffered 9 more casualties in a clash with Mujahideen at 04:00 pm yesterday in Ghali Charkh area of Qadis district.
- April 11 – Mujahideen near Qisar district center attacked a police vehicle with hand grenades, destroying the vehicle besides killing 3 puppets onboard including their officer and fatally wounding another.
- April 15 – Mujahideen in Dawlatabad district’s Bazaar Qala area carried out a 1-hour armed assault on a police check post last night but the extent of damage and casualties caused is not known.
- April 15 – At least 3 puppets were killed Friday afternoon during a bloody fighting with Mujahideen that continued about an hour in Dushi district of northern Baghlan province.
- April 12 – A commander Spin was shot dead by Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate last night in a guerilla attack in Lashkargah city’s Nomro area.
- April 15 – Some 6 puppets of ANA including their commander who were heading a military outpost gave in to Mujahideen along with their weapons and ammo in Bargamtal district of Nooristan province yesterday at about 4:00 pm, local time.
- April 11 – At least 5 USZ terrorist invaders were killed on Monday afternoon when their tank got targeted by Mujahideen landmine blast in Qushtifa district of Juzjan province.
- April 16 – Rahim Shah, a commander in the puppet forces was killed in a guerrilla attack in Char Bolak district of Balkh province on Friday.
Overall at least 1049 terrorist invaders belonging to United States of Zionism, France, NATO and International So-Called-Security Assistance Force were sent to hell in the last 5 days long campaign. Some 317 cowardly puppets also suffered the same fate. More than 39 armored tanks were destroyed along with dozens of logistical and supply vehicles. On the other hand, USZ/NATO terrorist invaders killed dozens of Afghan civilians and destroyed their fields, uprooting their trees, looting their homes and mercilessly killing civilian elders. This clearly shows the moral and ethics of this army of international swine consuming new generation of slaves of Anti-Christ. The death toll of Allied terrorists and United States of Zionism has now jumped up to 1049 + 317 + 6260 = 7626. The allies are now panicking but it can now be safely reiterated that it's too late for them to escape the jaws of Graveyard of Empires.