Pakistan Cyber Force: British Terrorists Invaded 90% of World's Countries

Top stories

Pakistan Cyber Force [Official]

Monday, November 12, 2012

British Terrorists Invaded 90% of World's Countries

Print Friendly and PDF

A new study has shown that the warmongering British regime has invaded 90 percent of all countries around the globe in its colourful history. The study contained in a new book entitled, “All the Countries We’ve Ever Invaded: And the Few We Never Got Round To”, says from among 200 countries in the world only 22 have not experienced an invasion by the British. Those countries which have remained safe from the British colonial adventurism include nations such as Guatemala, Tajikistan and the Marshall Islands, as well some slightly closer to home, such as Luxembourg.

Stuart Laycock, the author, said he started to carry out research after my 11-year-old son, Frederick, asked me: “how many countries the British had invaded”. Laycock said that he was shocked by the findings after conducting almost two years of research. “I was absolutely staggered when I reached the total. I like to think I have a relatively good general knowledge. But there are places where it hadn’t occurred to me that these things had ever happened. It shocked me”, said Laycock.

“Other countries could write similar books – but they would be much shorter. I don’t think anyone could match this, although the Americans had a later start and have been working hard on it in the twentieth century”, he added. The research lists countries based on their current national boundaries and names. Many of the invasions took place when these did not apply.
(Press TV)
Pakistan Cyber Force

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...