Pakistan Cyber Force: Mubasher Lucman vs Hamid Mir - PART 2

Top stories

Pakistan Cyber Force [Official]

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Mubasher Lucman vs Hamid Mir - PART 2

Print Friendly and PDF


Most of the conversation I'm presenting today happened on 23rd April 2012.
Please read the first part of Mubasher Lucman VS Hamid Mir before reading this one otherwise it would be difficult to get this one! Thanks

Here is a snapshot of the poll you will find on the right hand side of my blog. So far this is the result. But please do caste your vote once you are done reading this post. 


The messages exchanged on 24th April were very interesting. You are about to see some very serious yet interesting stuff. In my opinion this part 2 is far more fascinating than the part 1 and reveals something really big as is going down between journalists. Before I jump on Mubasher Lucman and Hamid Mir, I missed a very interesting tweet from part 1 between Sheikh Rashid and Hamid Mir.

Hamid Mir: "Musharraf ordered private TV cahnnels not to invite Imran Khan only Geo was inviting him once Sheikh Raashid walked out due to IK"

Here is the tweet.
Most of you might think Sheikh Rashid can't be on twitter but surprisingly , he is and even more interestingly someone forwarded this message of Hamid Mir to Sheikh Rashid and guess what, he even replied saying what Hamid Mir claimed is not true. Here is his tweet.
Hamid Mir also posted another tweet about Musharraf.
Hamid Mir: "Musharraf invited me many times to Dubai i refused because he declared me traitor wdout evidence"

Here is his tweet.
Sheikh Rashid again tweeted, asking for the footage.


I'm not sure If Hamid Mir responded to Sheikh Rashid's footage tweet or he just posted another tweet saying I can air the clip in which Imran Khan attacked Musharraf and Sheikh Rashid just walked out from my show in protest! Here is his tweet.
Sheikh Rashid also posted the same links that Mubasher Lucman posted yesterday. Please click here to see those links. I posted it on my previous blog. After posting multiple links I don't think there was any conversation between Hamid Mir and Sheikh Rashid.

Now lets get back to the main topic. Mubasher Lucman VS Hamid Mir. This is the first tweet, where Hamid Mir claims clearly that he did take interview of OBL and he didn't fool anyone.
Here is another tweet from Hamid Mir, directly responding to the allegations raised by Mubaher Lucman. 
The link Hamid  Mir posted in his tweet is given below:

The Washington TimesHamid Mir responds
Another interesting tweet from Hamid Mir
Hamid says there is no cure of jealousy and "black sheep of media will be exposed soon right after from Dunya to Express and from ARY to Geo". Below are his tweets: 
Mubasher Lucman directly replied to the last tweet of Hamid Mir where he says:
It is around 2:30 am and that is all from Hamid Mir. He did not reply to Mubasher Lucman's last tweet. Mubasher Lucman also posted some other very interesting posts but before I start with Mubasher let me show you a post from Dr. Shahid Masood. This is my own assumption and I may be wrong here but I think Dr. Shahid is referring to Hamid Mir here as he did a lot of shows on missing persons but has largely ignored the Karachi law and order situation where 100s of people have been killed.
Here is a link posted by Mubasher Lucman.


Mubasher also posted a link which I didn't read but here is the link:

PBSOld Hash
Mubasher again reiterates that Hamid Mir didn't come back to him.
Now this is serious stuff guys. I am not sure if Mubasher Lucman is referring to Hamid Mir here but this tweet is pretty serious. Have a look:
Mubaher further tweeted:
Responding to someone's suggestion that he should do a program with Shaheen Sehbai and Dr. Shahid Masood, he replies:
Someone else replying to Mubasher that the interview was fake and Hamid Gul also confirmed it. Not sure if its true but here is the tweet:


Someone else posted this link and Mubasher Lucman retweeted it.
And the link:


Here are two more tweets from Mubasher:
Now, another very serious tweet from Mubasher: Not sure who he is referring to. Have a look:
After reading all this stuff and making this blog, I am seriously having a headache. Don't know who to believe anymore. This is all messed up!

Mubasher posted several links and a video, all are listed below:

Sergio NazzaroInterview with Hamid Mir, Osama Bin Laden’s biographer


Eagles of PakistanHAMID MIR: THE CIA’S “ASSET” IN PAKISTAN (DETAILED REPORT WITH LINKS)


WND: OSAMA'S BIOGRAPHER SAYS NUKES IN USZ

Another tweet on Sheikh Rashid:
Here reponding to someone's tweet and clearly saying "He is guilty as hell". Have a look:
Now this is getting even more interesting. Mubasher tweets, where  he is talking about an apartment. I wonder whose apartment could it be! Here is the tweet.
WOW! Mubasher is on fire! Look at the following 4 tweets. The first one:
The second one:
The third one:
Finally, the fourth one:
Here responding to a tweet:
Two more tweets. Hope I am not boring you
Ok so this is the last tweet for Mubasher Lucman VS Mahid Mir! Honestly, I didn't get this one. Please post your comment below if you get it and let me know what it might mean. Have a look:

Shaheen Sehbai, Cafe Pyala & Hussain Haqqani:

In my first post, Shaeen Sehbai (The News International Group Editor) supported Mubasher Lucman regarding Hamid Mir. See the tweet below:
This claim of Shaheen Sehbai was contradicted by someone on twitter with the name "Cafe Pyala" See the tweet below:
Also there was a confusion on "HH" in Shaheen Sehbai post. Here Cafe Pyala asks this question to Shaheen Sehbai but I think Shaheen did not respond. Also in this tweet Shaheen confessed that he may be wrong!. Have a look:
Have a look at this interesting tweet where Hussain Haqqani jumps in and says that  the editor of the Dawn was Saleem Asmi during Nov 2011 not Ahmed Ali as Shaheen Sehbai said in his tweet(see above).

Okay, I also have a clarification from Cafe Pyala about the mysterious "HH" in the Shaheen Sehbai tweet. Before I share that let me share a very funny tweet which is a bit true as well as I myself found it hard to read Sehbai's tweet! Sorry Shaheen sir if you mind it!

Now the clarification from Cafe Pyala. See below:

OK before I move on to the villa in Dubai. Here is another interesting tweet. It says that the reason Mubaser Lucman infuriated by Hamid Mir is because of some comments passed by HM(assuming Hamid Mir) against anchors who have no experience of field reporting. Have a look at this tweet:

Dr. Shahid Masood and the the mysterious Villa in Dubai:
Now here are some pretty interesting tweets from Dr. Shahid Masood. Let me show you this first one. I think I know who Dr. Shahid is referring to but I leave it to your imaginations. Post comment below to let me know who you think Dr. Shahid is talking about. Have a look:
Ok, another interesting one. I think I posted it above but let me post it again. Again, guess who Dr. Shahid is referring to:
One more tweet and then I will show you Dubai Villa tweet. Have a look at this one first. It will help you to understand Dr. Shahid's thinking.
Now, the Villa in Dubai tweet. Look at these 2 tweets by Dr. Shahid Masood and guess who got the villa:
Few more interesting tweets from Dr. Shahid where he is explaining why left channels and freedom of media. have a look.
In the next tweet Dr. Shahid looks a bit angry and says that he is not jealous and says Lanat to those who build palaces on Rizq-e-Haram. I think, he is referring to Hamid Mir here. I may be completely wrong. The reason I believe it's Hamid is because Hamid earlier posted similar sort of tweet. I have posted Hamid's tweet above but will post here again. Lets first look at Dr. Shahid's tweet:
Now lets have a look at Hamid Mir's tweet where he also talks about jealousy
Another very interesting tweet by Dr. Shahid Masood where he is replying to Mubasher Lucman.
To my understanding, this is where Dr. Shahid is telling that its not easy to come up on TV and expose others. This is my understanding and I might be wrong. Please do post comments below to tell me what it means.
Okay! finally the last tweet of this blog. Dr. Shahid Masood talks about the villa in Dubai again!

Mildly edited by Enticing Fury
Pakistan Cyber Force

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...