Allied forces have been completely dismantled in Afghanistan in the month of March despite their advanced technology and communication infrastructure as the Taliban continue to shatter through the defences of enemies in one of the deadliest battles of history. Mujahideen recently attacked several enemy logistical convoys and distributed the food and water seized from these convoys to the local Afghan civilians, in some of the true acts of humanity and Islam. Mujahideen forced the enemy to evacuate several key strategic bases whereas huge martyrdom attacks destroyed several enemy bases killing scores of terrorist invaders and their puppets burying them inside tonnes of Kg of debris and ruins of their bases. On the other hand, enemy attacks continued on civilians in which more than 80 Afghan civilians were brutally killed by USZ-NATO-ISAF-FRENCH terrorists during night raids and their fields of vegetables were mercilessly set ablaze as the frustrated invading terrorist forces remained unable to face Mujahideen without undergoing fatal losses every time. Mujahideen have mastered the art of ambush and IED plantation using which they have efficiently managed to overcome the enemy generating some of the most unbelievable war statistics. We shall present the happenings of the last 4 days (27th March till 30th March) and today morning in the article below which has been compiled from official news reports coming from Mujahideen official spokesmen and some other on-ground sources in Afghanistan.
- March 27 – Reports from Gerishk district say that yesterday 3 puppet policemen were killed, 1 wounded and their vehicle was destroyed after coming under an armed Mujahideen attacked while trying to destroy locals crop in Nahr Siraj’s Yakhchal area.
- March 27 – Reports coming from Sangin district reveal that 4 American terrorists were killed and 3 others fatally wounded by a land mine blast on their foot patrol in Sarwan Kala’s Joshali village at 12:00 pm yesterday while at 08:00 pm last night, a firefight in Biyanzo village claimed the life of 2 more terrorist invaders with another suffering deadly wounds.
- March 27 – Reports from Nawzad district say that 7 innocent civilians have been martyred and 8 others wounded in bombing by barbaric USZ forces on passenger vehicles. It is worth mentioning that recently American invading forces have been recklessly targeting Afghan civilians from which 70 civilians in Kunar’s Ghaziabad embraced martyrdom and were wounded while 2 days earlier, 2 more civilians were martyred by the terrorist forces in Khost.
- March 27 – Reports from Desho district say that USZ terrorist invaders were carrying out an operation near Samoli Mountain when 2 of their tanks were destroyed, one by a roadside bomb while the second in a Mujahideen missile strike after the blast. All 8 terrorist invaders on-board were killed on the spot.
- March 27 – USZ terrorist invaders were coming out of their outpost in Sarwan Kala’s Biyanzo village, Sangin district when an IED detonated on them at 01:00 pm killing 4 terrorist invaders including 1 of their puppet translators.
- March 28 – 2 USZ tanks were eliminated by roadside bombs, killing 9 terrorist invaders inside and fatally wounding 4 others as the terrorist invaders' military convoy was passing through Karez Safid area of Nawzad district. The event took place at around 5:00 pm on Sunday.
- March 29 – 1 more USZ tank was destroyed at 11:00 am yesterday in an IED attack, instantly killing all 4 terrorist invaders inside in Sarwan Kala’s Pazki area, Sangin.
- March 29 – Mujahideen from Gerishk district state that 3 puppet policemen were killed and 2 fatally wounded when their vehicle was annihilated by a land mine in Nahr Siraj’s Shindak Manda area.
- March 29 – An ANA Ford Ranger 4WD, 1 Toyota Corolla and 1 military tank were destroyed and all 11 puppets on-board were killed during a 3-hour clash with Mujahideen in Mukhtar Kala area located to the north of Lashkargah city which started at around 05:00 pm yesterday when the enemy tried to enter the mentioned area.
- March 29 – Reports from Sangin district say that yesterday at 12:00 pm, 1 ANA tank was destroyed by RPG fire, killing all 4 puppets inside during a firefight which broke out as the terrorist invaders tried to carry out an operation in Sarwan Kala. 1 more USZ tank was destroyed at 03:00 pm yesterday in the district’s Kankyano Manda area by a roadside bomb while travelling on the main road. All 4 terrorist invaders inside were killed on the spot. Another report from Sarwan Kala’s Qawteezo area adds that 5 American terrorists were killed in an IED attack on their foot patrol yesterday afternoon at around 01:00 pm. It is said that the terrorist invaders' puppet translator was also wounded in the blast.
- March 29 – Taliban Mujahideen waylaid a NATO logistical convoy in Diwalat area while on its way to Khan-e-sheen district center at 01:20 pm today. 2 supply vehicles and 1 security vehicle were destroyed besides 3 puppets killed and 4 wounded. A Mujahid was also injured in the firefight.
- March 30 – 1 more American terrorist was shot dead by a Mujahid Sniper while he was standing outside his outpost at around 01:00 pm yesterday in Marjah’s Qari Sada area.
- March 30 – At least 3 puppet policemen were killed and 4 wounded in fighting with Mujahideen that started yesterday morning and lasted till afternoon time after the puppets tried to enter a Mujahideen controlled territory in Gerishk’s Pashak area. 4 enemy tractors were set alight after the cowardly puppets fled.
- March 30 – A police vehicle was obliterated by an IED in Lashkargah city’s Durahi area at around dusk time yesterday, instantly killing all 4 puppets inside.
- March 30 – Mujahideen from Marjah district say that yesterday at around at 12:00 pm, 1 USZ tank was destroyed by an IED in Sistani desert while 1 more tank was destroyed in the mentioned area this afternoon. All 9 terrorist invaders on-board were killed in the blasts as the tanks went up high in flames.
- March 30 – 1 USZ tank was blown apart by a roadside bomb at 09:00 am this morning, killing all 4 terrorist invaders inside in Nahr Siraj’s Shakh area, Gerishk district.
- Mar. 31 – 2 puppet police were killed and another wounded in Bariki area of Dahrawod district after their check post came under an armed Mujahideen attack at 05:00 pm yesterday.
- March 26 – As many as 50 policemen of the puppet forces were captured near the center of Kandi district of Kunar province on Saturday. The said team of the policemen came from Nooristan province and as they approached, the area came under Mujahideen surprise attack in which all the puppets were captured with the documents revealing their posts and rinks.
- March 27 – At least 4 American terrorist invaders were killed in a roadside bomb attack which ripped through 1 of their armoured tanks tearing it apart in Ghazi Abad district of Kunar province last night at about 10:00 pm, local time.
- March 27 – In the province’s Maugi district, the USZ invading forces have been made to vacate one of the their major military base known as Kandigal Base which has been under constant attack by the Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate. According to the report, the invading forces moved some of their arms, ammo and other stuff destroying the rest of their equipment with bombings which was not portable and fled the area at midnight.
- March 28 – In the provincial capital of Kunar province, Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate killed some 14 cowardly soldier of ANA and wounded scores more during an attack which ensued a clash that continued for two hours on Monday morning.
- March 28 - One of the enemy bases in Wata Pur district was attacked by Mujahideen with heavy and small arms fire on Monday afternoon. Two of the enemy vehicles parked inside the base were sent up in flames whereas the invading terrorists suffered huge life losses however their details couldn't be known.
- March 29 – 7 puppets were killed with a second lieutenant captured during a clash with Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate that took place in Asa’d Abad city, the capital of Kunar province on Monday.
- March 29 – Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate carried out a heavy and small arms attack on the USZ invading forces’ base near the provincial capital of Kunar province on Tuesday. However there are no specific figures on the enemy fatalities and casualties.
|Kunar ruins as Mujahideen devastate USZ terrorists killing 17 of them in a firefight|
- March 30 – On Wednesday, as many as 17 USZ invading soldiers were killed and several more wounded during attack by Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate on their military base in Asmar district of Kunar province. Mujahideen used heavy arms and missiles to storm the enemy base causing deadly losses to the invading terrorists.
- March 27 – A USZ foot patrol in Dand’s Nakhoni area hit a land mine from which 4 terrorist invaders were killed including 1 of their puppet translators at around 02:00 pm yesterday.
- March 27 – Mujahideen detonated a remote-controlled mine on a USZ foot patrol at 04:00 pm yesterday in Mullah Sadaat Akhond hill of Charbagh area, Kandahar city. As a result, 4 terrorist invaders were killed and over a dozen more were severely wounded.
- March 27 – American terrorists suffered deadly casualties yesterday in Zhiri district’s Nalgham area after an IED detonated on them while they were trying to conduct an operation against Mujahideen. At least 16 terrorists have been confirmed as killed however the number could be larger than this because their limbs and other body parts are still scattered around the blast scene.
- March 27 – 1 agent of NADS (local spy agency) was gunned down and killed by Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate yesterday afternoon while walking along Kandahar city’s Shkarpur gate.
- March 27 – American terrorist invaders medical helicopters arrived to airlift the 5 dead USZ terrorists who were killed in an IED attack on their foot patrol in Dand district’s Faqirzo area at around 12:00 pm today. The medical terrorists had a hard time in collecting the limbs of terrorists which were scattered all around the blast scene.
- March 27 – Later today at around 06:00 pm, Mujahideen of Islamic killed 4 puppets and seized their weapons and equipment in an ambush in Nihal area of Panjwaee district.
- March 28 – In Khakrez district center, a police vehicle was destroyed by an IED at around 12:00 pm yesterday, killing all 5 puppets on-board.
- March 28 – A puppet police vehicle and 1 enemy tank were destroyed earlier yesterday afternoon when Mujahideen attacked them as the puppets tried to carry out an operation in Maiwand’s Garmawok area. There are no confirmed reports on the number of dead and wounded enemy.
- March 28 – In Shawalikot district’s Damana area, 1 Canadian tank was obliterated by an IED, killing all 5 terrorist invaders on-board as the terrorist invaders military convoy was travelling on Kandahar-Uruzgan main highway.
- March 28 – 1 USZ tank was destroyed by a land mine at 03:00 pm today, killing all 4 terrorist invaders inside in Charbagh’s Jaliran area, Arghandab.
- March 28 – At least 2 puppet police were killed and 1 seriously wounded in an armed Mujahideen attack in Maiwand district’s Kampark area as the puppets were trying to secure a road.
- March 29 – ANA puppets tried to enter a Mujahideen controlled territory in Panjwaee district’s Zangawat area yesterday but fled after taking on deadly losses from fierce Mujahideen attacks however their numbers are not known.
- March 29 – Reports from Maiwand district say that ANA puppets operation in Kala Shamir area was repelled by Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate after the enemy faced fatal casualties from armed Mujahideen attacks. There are no confirmed reports about the number of enemy casulaties.
- March 29 – Mujahideen from Arghandab say that at 09:00 am this morning, they detonated a remote-controlled land mine on an ANA vehicle which was passing through Surkh Sang valley, killing all 6 puppets on-board. It is said that the puppets' commander also lost his life in the explosion.
- March 30 – A roadside bomb planted by Mujahideen near Maiwand district center destroyed 1 USZ tank late yesterday afternoon while travelling on Kandahar-Herat main highway. All 4 terrorist invaders inside were killed on the spot as the tank burnt helplessly under the scorching sun.
- March 30 – 1 ISAF tank coming out of its outpost in Arghandab district’s Charbagh area was blown apart by an IED, killing all 4 terrorists inside yesterday afternoon.
- March 30 – At least 2 puppet policemen were killed and 3 wounded at around 06:00 am this morning after their patrol was ambushed by Mujahideen in Panjwaee district’s Zangawat area.
- March 30 – 1 more USZ tank was destroyed in an IED attack today in Spin Boldak’s Nawa area while travelling on the main road. All 5 terrorist invaders inside were killed on the spot.
- Mar. 31 – 1 USZ tank was blown apart in an IED attack on their patrol, killing all 4 terrorist invaders inside at around 08:00 pm last night.
- Mar. 31 – 2 NATO supply vehicles were destroyed in a Mujahdeen ambush on their logistical convoy as it was passing through Kandahar city’s Stadium area at around 10:00 am yesterday morning.
- March 26 -Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate overran the enemy check post detonating it with remote-controlled bomb blasts in Surkh Rowd district of Nangarhar province on Saturday evening at about 7:00 pm, local time.
- March 29 – In the province’s Lalpura district, Mujahideen attacked the puppets’ military outpost overrunning and causing the enemy deadly losses on Tuesday. At least 23 puppets were killed in the operation.
- March 29 - On Tuesday afternoon, Mujahideen attacked one of the USZ terrorist invaders’ military bases in Khugaino district of the province, while there is no specific information on the number of death and injury.
- March 29 – On Tuesday afternoon, a dozen of the USZ terrorist invaders were reported to have been killed as a result of an armed Mujahideen attack carried out on the enemy patrol in Khogainu district of Nangarhar province.
|A USZ terrorist stands beside the carnage left after a fight with Mujahideen in which dozens of USZ terrorists were killed|
- March 27 – In Paktia’s Sarwaza district, 4 NATO terrorist invaders were killed and some more were wounded when a roadside bomb detonated through remote-controlled device tore through enemy foot patrol on Sunday noon. The limbs and clothes of the terrorists are still scattered around the blast scene.
- March 27 - Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate shot down 1 of the USZ invading forces pilotess spy plane in Zurmat district of Paktia province on Sunday evening at about 7:00 pm.
- March 28 – At least 4 USZ invading soldiers were killed as 1 of their tanks got blown up and smashed into pieces by a horribly powerful roadside bomb blast in Khushamand district of Paktia province on Monday.
- March 28 – There has been a deadly fighting going on between the puppets and Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate today in Gardez city, the capital of Paktia province. Some 5 puppets were killed, and three more wounded with three of their military vehicles destroyed in Monday’s clash.
- March 29 – In Wazi Zadran district of Paktia province, some 4 puppets of ANA were killed and 2 more wounded as their vehicle got targeted by a roadside bomb on Monday.
- March 29 – At least 4 puppets of ANA were killed and 2 more wounded as a landmine detonated at their vehicle tearing it into pieces in Sayed Karam district of Paktia province on Tuesday.
- March 27 – 4 mortar rounds fired by Mujahideen at 02:00 pm today landed inside a USZ outpost located in Pusht Rod district’s Saaj Kala area but the extent of damage and casualties caused is not known.
- March 28 – 1 more American tank patrolling near Panj Kala area of Khak-e-Safid district was obliterated by a Mujahideen planted IED, killing all 4 terrorist invaders inside at 10:00 am this morning.
- March 28 – An ambush set up by Mujahideen near Mullah Nawab Naika Ziyarat area of Bakwa district at 02:00 pm claimed the lives of 8 ANA puppets while 4 others were seriously wounded.
- March 28 – At 11:00 pm today, a 1-hour clash broke out after the patrol of USZ terrorist invaders was attacked by Mujhaideen in Khak-e-Safid’s Shah Nawaz Karez area. At least 9 USZ terrorists are reported to have been killed and several more horribly wounded as the remaining enemy fled as per their trademark.
- March 26 – This evening at about 7:00 pm, the district center of Rashidan district was attacked by Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate with heavy and small arms fire, causing the district headquarter heavy damages but no fatalities have been confirmed yet.
- March 27 – In Ghazni’s Andar district, 3 USZ cowardly soldiers are reported to have been killed in firefight which broke out after a Mujahideen attack on enemy patrol. The clash continued for about one and a half hour on Sunday evening.
- March 28 – 7 terrorist invaders were killed and several more horribly wounded with 1 of their tanks destroyed during a clash with the Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate in Waghiz district of Ghazni province on Monday.
- March 29 – At least 4 USZ terrorist invaders were killed in Andar district, Ghazni province when a roadside bomb blast struck 1 of their tanks blowing it to pieces on Tuesday afternoon.
- March 29 – Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate, during a 30-minute long fight, killed 7 USZ-led invading soldier and wounded 9 others in Giro district of Ghazni province on Tuesday.
- March 30 – In the province’s Deh Yak district, Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate killed some 4 puppets of ANA and wounded 2 more during a clash which unfolded as the enemy got caught in Mujahideen ambush on Wednesday at about 10: 00 am, local time.
- March 30 – In Andar district of Ghazni province, Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate waylaid a patrol of the invading forces, killing 11 of the USZ cowardly soldiers during the half-hour long fighting on Wednesday. Almost a dozen USZ terrorists were wounded in the severe encounter.
- March 26 – Mujahideen in Herat’s Pashtoon Zarghoon district seized 4 NATO logistical supply vehicles and distributed its contents to the locals after attacking the enemy convoy at around 07:00 am this morning. 10 puppet drivers were also apprehended by Mujahideen in the attack and their fate will be decided by the Islamic Emirate’s Sharia court.
- March 27 – As many as 8 puppet police were killed at 12:00 pm today when Mujahideen obliterated their vehicle with a remote-controlled mine in Shindand district.
- March 29 – A 4-hour long firefight took place in Khusk Kohna district’s Darzang village on Sunday (March 27) after ISAF terrorist invaders along with their puppets tried to carry out an operation in the mentioned area during which 6 enemy soldiers were killed besides 4 more sustained deadly wounds. Reports add that Mujahideen also seized enemy equipment from the battle scene after the cowardly enemy fled the area. A Mujahid was also martyred (may Allah accept his sacrifice) and 2 were injured in the fighting.
- March 30 – Reports from Gulran district say that ISAF terrorist invaders along with their puppets came under armed Mujahideen assaults at around 10:00 am yesterday when the enemy’s patrol was passing through Loshak area, officials said, adding that the fighting lasted for around 1-hour in which 1 terrorist invaders' tank and a Ford Ranger 4WD vehicle were destroyed by RPG fire in which some 10 terrorist invaders were killed instantly whereas a large number of enemies fled after sustaining fatal bullet wounds.
- March 27 – A roadside bomb blast killed 2 policemen of the puppet forces and wounded another 4 as it tore through their vehicle in Nadir Shah Kot district of Khost province on Sunday afternoon.
- March 29 – At least 4 NATO terrorist invaders were killed and another wounded in an outrageously powerful landmine blast which set off under 1 of their military tanks ripping it up in Yaqoobi district of Khost province on Tuesday.
- March 28 – In the provincial capital of Logar province, the USZ terrorist forces’ abducted eight innocents civilian during the invasion of civilian home in which the barbaric terrorist invaders beat up the villagers mercilessly and took eight of them as captive last night.
- Mar 28 – On Monday afternoon, 4 of the terrorist invaders were killed and 3 more wounded in bombing that blew 1 of the enemy tanks up in the provincial capital of Logar province.
- March 30 – A deadly fight broke out after Mujahideen attacked an enemy foot patrol and continued for about an hour in Baraki Barak district of Logar province, killing 7 USZ terrorist invaders besides wounding 2 more.
- March 27 – A clash broke out between the cowardly puppets of ANA near the center of Khanabad district of Kunduz province which continued for about an hour. In this attack, 4 puppets were killed and many were injured on Sunday afternoon.
- March 28 – 2 cowardly puppets including Commander Baqi Aghari along with his bodyguard got killed and 3 of his gunmen injured in an attack by Mujahideen on Monday afternoon in Chardarah district of Kunduz province.
- March 29 – At least 4 cowardly puppets of ANA were killed and two more wounded when their vehicle got hit by a roadside bomb blast in Mehtar Lam city, the capital of Laghman province on Monday.
- March 30 – At least 6 USZ terrorist invaders were killed and several more horribly wounded during an attack by Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate on the enemy base on Wednesday afternoon in Laghman province.
- March 30 – On Wednesday, a large gathering opened Islamic Sharia Scholars under the leadership of the military commission held in Dowlat Shah District of Laghman province. A huge number of the Ulama and ordinary people of Laghman attended the meeting, and some of the famous Ulama delivered speeches in the gathering.
- March 28 – 5 puppet policemen including their commander were killed late yesterday afternoon when a roadside bomb obliterated their vehicle in Terenkot city.
- March 29 – At 02:00 pm yesterday, an ANA vehicle travelling through Old Bazaar area of Dahrawod district was blown apart by an IED, killing all 5 puppets on-board.
- March 29 – Mujahideen seized all the military equipment from a police check post and then set it ablaze after overrunning it at around 04:00 pm yesterday in Dahrawod district’s Baraki area. The cowardly enemy managed to flee the area during the attack.
- March 29 – A police vehicle going to Hotako village of Terenkot city was destroyed by a roadside bomb this afternoon, killing 4 puppets on-board including their commander.
- March 30 – Mujahideen attacked a police check post named Jalbi at 08:00 am yesterday which is located in Chinarto district. During the attack, 17 puppets were killed whereas the enemy check post received severe damage. A Mujahid was also injured in the assault.
- March 27 – As many as 27 NATO and 19 of their local puppets were killed and at least 16 more got terribly injured in a martyrdom attack carried out by Ali Ahmad, a brave Mujahid of the Islamic Emirate in Barmal district of Paktika province on Sunday evening at bout 6:00 pm. The solo operation was conducted on the joint enemy military base in New Ada area of this district through a truck stuffed with some 4500 Kg explosives ramming into the enemy base where more than 65 USZ-NATO and their local puppets were based.
- March 26 – A border police convoy of Abdul Razziq was passing on the road through Marghi village of Qala Rasheed area, Shomolzo when Mujahideen ambushed it during which 10 puppets were killed along with a Ford Ranger 4WD vehicle and a 4 wheeled motorbike destroyed.
- March 29 – 3 puppet policemen were killed while the rest managed to escape a Mujahideen assault on their check post which was located in Haji Ghowsuddin Petrol Pump near Shahjoe district center. The assault took place at 12:00 am this morning in which the check post was destroyed while the equipment inside was taken as war booty.
- March 30 – 1 USZ tank was taken out in Shahjoe district’s Musazo area yesterday afternoon by an IED, killing all 4 terrorist invaders inside.
- March 27 – 1 USZ terrorist invader got sniped and killed by a Mujahid in Sayedabad district of Wardag province on later Sunday afternoon at approximately 5:00 pm, local time.
- March 30 – At least 5 invading USZ terrorists were killed and 3 more horribly wounded in clash which broke out when the enemy walked into a Mujahideen laid ambush in Sayedabad district of Wardag province on Wednesday.
- March 29 – Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate carried out a large-scale operation participated by some 90 Mujahideen in Nooristan province’s Want district last night at about 12:00 am local time, Mujahideen officials said on Tuesday. Mujahideen attacked the district headquarter from four directions using heavy and small arms that continued for more than an hour ending up capturing more than 13 policemen besides a large amount of ammo and arms being seized by Mujahideen from the possession of the enemies including 25 Kalashnikov rifles, 4 heavy machine guns and two rocket launchers with three boxes of heavy rocket and heavy arms ammo with more than 25 military and supply vehicles.
- March 29 – 1 ISAF terrorist invaders tank was obliterated by an IED in Balamarghab district’s Joe Khwaja area, killing all 5 terrorist invaders inside while they were trying to conduct an operation. Mujahideen add that they also carried out an armed assault on the terrorist invaders after the blast which forced the terrorist invaders to abandon the area after taking on deadly casualties however their numbers are not known.
- March 30 – A 3-hour firefight broke out at 02:00 pm between Mujahideen and puppet police Daraboom district’s Kabulji area in which 5 puppets were killed and 8 were horribly injured. 2 Mujahideen were also Martyred (may Allah accept their sacrifice) and another was injured due to enemy's heavy arms fire.
- March 30 – On Wednesday afternoon, at approximately 2:00 pm, a lone brave Mujahid of the Islamic Emirate conducted a martyrdom operation in Tagab district of Kapisa province, slamming his car filled with some 500 kg explosives into the convoy of the French invading force in Tatar Khel area of this province. According to the reports from the area, as many as 13 French invading troops got killed with 3 of their armored tanks destroyed.
- March 29 – An enemy check post came under Mujahideen attack in Deh Sabz district of Kabul province last night damaging the facility, while it is unclear how many puppets were killed or injured during the attack.
- March 28 – An attack on the USZ invading forces’ largest base was carried out in the early morning hours of Monday, at about 6:00 am, according to the report from Parwan province. Two missiles landed at the base but no losses of life and material have been determined yet.
- March 29 - 1 puppet commander got killed and many others badly wounded during a clash with the Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate continuing for about half an hour in Tashqurghan district of Samangan province on Tuesday noon, at about 12:00 pm, local time.
- Mar 29 – In Juzjan’s Qushtifa district, the USZ terrorist forces martyred 4 innocent civilians besides the villagers sustained severe damages during an invasion of the civilian houses what was apparently a search operation last night at about 12:00 am, local time.
- March 29 – The district governor of Shortapa district of Balkh, Ramatullah along with 4 puppet policemen got severely injured in a roadside bomb attack which aimed at their vehicle in the same district of the province on Monday evening.
Overall, 293 USZ / NATO / French / Canadian / ISAF terrorist invaders were killed in the operation and at least twice as much were severely wounded. At least 32 enemy tanks were destroyed which include 3 French and several ISAF tanks as well. One drone aircraft was also shot down besides Mujahideen arrested dozens of puppets and a large amount of arms and ammunition along with dozens of heavy military and logistical vehicles were seized by Mujahideen. Several military and logistical vehicles were destroyed in the battle and at least 220 puppets of ANA and NADS including several commanders and a district governor of Shortapa District of Balkh province were killed in the Mujahideen attacks. The Allied death toll has now spiked up to 293 + 220 + 3824 = 4337. As the allies sink deeper and deeper in Afghanistan, the oil greedy globalists controlling the allies have become desperate for Libyan natural resources and are going to plunge themselves into a total disaster in the middle east. In brief, it is now clearly visible how the Graveyard of Empires demolishes satanic imperial powers in an unthinkable manner.