The third weekend of March 2011 brought more casualties for the USZ-NATO-FRENCH-UK terrorist alliance in Afghanistan as Mujahideen switched gears in their fierce offensive battle against the invading enemies. The battle has now entered a decisive phase and with every passing day, Mujahideen's grip on Afghanistan is getting more and more concrete. These reports have been received from Mujahideen officials as well as some local civilian sources in Afghanistan.
- March 18 – Mujahideen officials report from Helmand province that some 14 USZ terrorist invaders were killed and 11 more severely wounded with one of their tanks destroyed on Thursday in a severe face to face battle with heavily armed Mujahideen who brutally crushed the invading terrorists. 2 USZ armored vehicles were also set ablaze in the encounter.
- March 18 – 5 American cowardly troops got killed and 2 more wounded in a clash that took place in Sarwan Kala, Sangin district on Thursday, the reports said, adding that a blast detonated through remote-controlled device tore through a large USZ patrol party killing 3 terrorist invaders and wounding 2 more elsewhere in Sangin in the noon hours of the day. Separately, 5 USZ terrorist invaders were killed and 7 more wounded when a roadside bomb struck their tank in the same district on Thursday evening.
- March 18 – In Helmand’s Nawa district, Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate waylaid the military convoy of the minion forces in Shor Shorak area of this district engaging the enemy into a three-hour long firefight that ended up killing and more than 16 puppets besides destroying 3 of their military vehicles on Thursday afternoon.
- March 18 – As many as 18 USZ terrorist invaders were killed with 4 the enemy military tanks eliminated when targeted by separate IED blasts in different parts of Nawzad district of Helmand province yesterday, Mujahideen officials said on Friday.
- March 18 – A roadside bomb blast in Helmand’s Musa Kala district hit and destroyed one of the USZ invading forces’ military tanks killing all 4 terrorist invaders on board.
- March 18 - Commander Hanzallah, who had recently surrendered himself to stooge regime along with his bodyguard got killed in a remote-controlled blast in Sangin district of Helmand province.
- March 18 – In Lashkar Gah city, the capital of Helmand province, Mujahideen shot down a USZ terrorist invaders’ pilotless spy plane while flying at lower altitude in the city. It fell down nearby on Friday, the report said, adding that Mujahideen seized the wreckage of the struck enemy plane. Also Friday, Mujahideen attacked the enemy terrorist invaders military base in Baba Ji are of this city with heavy and small arms fire but it is unclear how many USZ terrorist invaders were killed or wounded.
- March 19 – A roadside bomb blast set off under a USZ military tank in Sangin district, Helmand province ripping the tank up and killing all 5 of the USZ terrorist invaders traveling in the tank on Friday evening.
- March 19 – At least 5 American terrorists were killed and 2 wounded in a clash with Mujahideen which broke out in Sarwan Kala’s Biyanzo area, Sangin district at 02:00 pm today in which a Mujahid was also injured.
- March 20 – A cowardly puppet policeman was shot dead by Mujahideen of Afghanistan while riding his motorbike in Babaji’s Kofki area located near Lashkargah city. The puppet’s motorbike and Kalashnikov were also seized.
- March 20 – Mujahideen from Nad Ali district say that last night at around 09:00 pm, an IED detonated and destroyed a police patrol vehicle in Shin Killi area, killing 3 puppets onboard and fatally wounding 4 others.
- March 20 – Officials report from Babaji, located near Lashkargah city say that late last night, USZ terrorist invaders landed by helicopters in Karez area came under fierce Mujahideen attacks this morning which are still ongoing this afternoon. Report adds that the terrorist invaders' medical helicopters arrived twice to the battle scene as some 19 USZ terrorists were reportedly killed in the firefight and dozens others severely wounded.
- March 18 – At least 3 missiles were fired by Mujahideen at enemy base located in Tagab district of Kapisa province all which hit the target last night, the report said. Some 28 USZ-NATO terrorists were reportedly killed and more than 50 fatally injured before the ambulance helicopters landed at base shortly afterward to evacuate the dead and wounded.
- March 19 – On early Thursday morning, at day break, a large number of French terrorist invaders wanting to carry out a ground operation in Tagab, Kapisa were beaten back by Mujahideen of Afghanistan with the Mujahideen putting up strong resistance in which a dozen of the French terrorist invaders were killed and almost twice as many wounding, the report said.
- March 18 – A convoy carrying fuel and other supplies to the USZ-NATO invading forces was waylaid along Turkham-Jalalabad highway last night, leaving one of the fuel trucks on fire which was completely consumed, according to the report from Nangarhar province.
- March 19 – In the province’s Bati Kot district, Mujahideen waylaid the terrorist invaders supply convoy along Turkham-Jalalabad highway, destroying one of the trucks upon shooting with RPGs last night.
- March 20 - At day break Sunday, Mujahideen carried out heavy arms fire on the USZ invading forces’ base located in Khogiano district of Nangarhar but no losses of life and injury are confirmed yet.
- March 20 – On Saturday afternoon, some 3 NATO invading troops were killed with two more seriously wounded as their tank was hit by RPGs during an attack by Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate Khaiwa district, Nangarhar province.
- March 20 – In Nangahar’s Behsood district, several of the cowardly minions were killed or wounded during an attack carried out one their military post last night.
- March 18 – At least 3 cowardly minions of the ANA were killed and two more wounded when their patrol got caught in Mujahideen ambush in Panjwaee district of Kandahar on Monday.
- March 18 – A powerful Mujahideen planted IED blast targeted the USZ terrorist invaders’ tank blowing it to piece when the enemy intended to bomb the civilian houses in Zhari district of Kandahar province on Friday. All 4 of the on-board USZ terrorists were killed on the spot.
- March 18 – At least 3 puppets were killed and two more wounded with one of their vehicle was rocketed as the enemy convoy supply came under Mujahideen attack in Maiwand district of Kandahar on Friday.
- March 19 – In Kandahar city, the capital of the province of the same name, a Mujahid sniped and killed a policeman on Friday evening.
- March 19 – At least 5 policemen of stooge regime got killed and 3 more wounded in Panjwaee district of Kandahar when their patrol came under attack by Mujahideen on Friday evening.
- March 19 – 6 puppet ANA were killed and their vehicle destroyed in Arghasan district’s Arhad area after their patrol drove into a Mujahideen ambush yesterday at around dusk time.
- March 19 – In Panjwaee’s Taloqan area, Mujahideen of Afghanistan destroyed 2 NATO logistical vehicle after attacking their supply convoy but the number of killed and wounded is not known.
- March 19 – Mujahideen detonated a remote-controlled IED at a USZ tank at 11:00 am today in Shahwalikot’s Sozniyano area while travelling on Kandahar-Herat main highway. As a result the tank was shredded with its metal carnage flying across the blast scene. All 4 terrorist invaders inside were instantly killed.
- March 19 – A patrol vehicle belonging to puppet police was obliterated by a land mine, killing all 4 puppets onboard near Maiwand district center (Kishkanikhod Bazaar) at 03:00 pm.
- March 18 – Mujahideen killed 8 USZ terrorist invaders and wounded several more when they ambushed the enemy patrol in Shegal district of Shegal district of Kunar province. The incident took place on Thursday afternoon.
- March 18 – On Friday, at about 11:00 am, Mujahideen during an attack on the enemy check post killed at least 3 cowardly soldiers of ANA and wounded two more in Nari district of Kunar province.
- March 19 - At least 10 innocent villagers were martyred including 4 women and children and 5 more wounded while a further four were abducted during a night invasion of the civilian houses in what the USZ terrorist invaders dropped off by the helicopters and surrounded the village known as Lahori Kalai in Shegal district of Kunar province.
- March 20 – On Sunday, at about 5:00 pm local time, Mujahideen attacked the invading forces’ outpost killing at least 7 NATO terrorist invaders besides damaging their outpost in Nari district of Kunar province.
- March 18 – In Kabul’s Sarubi province, Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate attacked a supply convoy of the terrorist invaders along Kabul-Jalalabad highway, destroying some 13 supply and military vehicles besides killing more than 5 security guards and wounding a dozen more on Friday.
- March 20 – In Kabul province’s Sarubi district, Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate hit one of the enemy oil tankers setting on fire last night, the report said.
- March 18 – At least 3 policemen of ANP got killed and two more wounded in Sheikh Ali district of Parwan province when a Mujahideen IED ripped into their ranger vehicle yesterday.
- March 18 – At least 4 USZ terrorist invaders were killed Friday as their tank got targeted by Mujahideen IED blast blowing the it to pieces in Sabro district of Khost province.
- March 18 – In the provincial capital of Khost province, Mujahideen attacked one of the USZ military bases with heavy and small arms fire last night but it is unclear how many were killed or wounded during the attack.
- March 18 – On Friday, at about 11:00 am, a roadside bomb attack targeted one of the invading forces’ tanks, tearing it apart and killing all 4 on-board USZ terrorist invaders instantly in Ali Sher district of Khost province.
- March 19 – Some 7 cowardly soldiers of ANA got killed in separate attack and bombing by Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate in Sabro district of Khost province on Saturday.
- March 19 – At least 4 invading USZ terrorists were taken out when their tank got annihilated as it ran over a Mujahideen planted anti-tank landmine in Donado district of Khost province on Saturday morning.
- March 18 - In an attack on the supply convoy of the enemy, Mujahideen captured 2 of their trucks filled with supplies in Shindand district of Hirat province on Thursday.
- March 19 – A supply vehicle belonging to the puppet ANA was blown apart by an IED at 03:00 pm today while carrying logistics to a USZ outpost in Awba district’s Sabiri area. 2 puppets onboard were killed on the spot.
- March 20 – Mujahideen ambushed a NATO logistical supply convoy in Gulran’s Qishawri area and destroyed 2 of their vehicles whereas at least 6 puppet security officials were killed several others wounded at around 11:00 am.
- March 19 – In Paktia’s Urgoon district, Mujahideen shot down one of the NATO invading forces’ helicopter last night at about eleven o’clock (local time). The helicopter was brought down at a distance of 1 kilometer from the district center and plunged to the ground in the shortly afterwards, being ripped up into pieces, killing at least 27 of USZ-NATO terrorist invaders. Witnesses say more than 27 USZ-NATO terrorist invaders were killed in the plane crash.
- March 19 – Some 4 American invading soldiers were killed Saturday noon when their foot patrol got attacked by Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate in the provincial capital of Paktia province.
- March 19 – Baai Aminullah, the district governor assistant got killed in a guerrilla attack in Chinar district of Uruzgan on Saturday, according to the report from Uruzgan province.
- March 19 – Mujahideen reporting from Terenkot city say that yesterday afternoon they carried out an attack on 2 ANA check posts located in Lwarh Darwaishan area resulting in the death of 5 cowardly puppets while others managed to escape, their weapons and equipment seized besides the check posts being burnt down. A Mujahid was also hurt in the operation.
- March 19 – At around 09:00 am this morning, a puppet policeman vehicle was blown apart by an IED, killing 3 puppets onboard and fatally wounding 2 others in Takhsirak area of Bala Bolak district.
- March 20 – A cowardly policeman walking near Gulistan district center was shot dead by Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate at 02:00 pm this afternoon.
- March 19 – Reports arriving from Marchghab district of Badghis province say that at around 02:00 pm today, USZ invading forces tried to carry out an operation near the district center when 1 of their tanks was obliterated by a powerful IED, killing all 4 USZ terrorists inside and then the remaining terrorist invading forces immediately came under armed strikes by Mujahideen who used heavy and light weapons. Reports add that the fighting lasted for about 2 hours and at least 33 USZ-NATO terrorists were killed along with dozens others wounded. 4 Mujahideen embraced Marchtyrdom (may Allah be pleased with them) while 2 others were injured.
- March 19 – At least 4 USZ terrorist invaders were killed with another wounded when their tank rolled over a Mujahideen planted anti-tank landmine, which tore their tank apart in Zurmat district of Paktia province on Saturday.
- March 19 – At least 4 USZ terrorist invaders were killed when their tank got blown off in a fierce IED blast in the provincial capital of Logar province on Saturday afternoon, at about 4:00 pm, local time.
- March 20 – As many 29 USZ invading troops were killed and scores wounded with 4 of their military tanks destroyed when the enemy convoy of military tanks came under Mujahideen attack in Poli Alam city, the capital of Logar province on everyday night. However, 9 Mujahideen have been martyred and wounded during the ensuing air strikes by the enemy helicopters soon after the fighting.
- March 20 – A powerful blast killed 4 USZ terrorist invaders as their tank rolled over a Mujahideen planted anti-tank landmine. The tank got absolutely smashed into pieces in Muhammad Agha district of Logar province on Sunday evening.
- March 20 – At least 8 American terrorist invaders were killed and a further 7 got badly hurt as their foot patrol came under surprise attack by Mujahideen of Afghanistan in Logar’s Charkh district on Sunday afternoon, at approximately three o’clock (local time).
- March 20 – At least 5 USZ terrorist invaders were killed and another wounded when their patrol convoy was attacked elsewhere in Logar.
- March 19 – On Saturday, Mujahideen assaulted one of the puppets’ check post in Ghani’s Andar district but it is not confirmed whether anyone was killed or injured during the attack.
- March 19 – A heavy firefight unfolded as the enemy patrol walked into Mujahideen ambush killing 3 puppets instantly and wounding 2 more in the province’s Andar district on Saturday.
- March 20 – At least 5 USZ terrorist invaders were killed on Saturday when their foot patrol walking into an ambush attack came under Mujahideen attack in Andar district, Ghazni province.
- March 20 – At least three USZ terrorist invaders were killed or wounded Saturday when their foot patrol walked into an ambush attack by Mujahideen in Andar district, Ghazni province.
- March 20 – A roadside bomb blast in the province’s Gilan district killed 4 American terrorist invaders and wounded 1 more as it set off under their military tank last night, completely wrecking the tank inside out.
- March 20 – Heavy losses of life and material are reported to have been inflicted on the USZ invading forces after the enemy military convoy came under Mujahideen attack in Andar district of Ghazni province last night.
- March 19 – At least 5 American invading soldiers got killed with 2 more badly hurt during an attack by Mujahideen conducted on the USZ foot patrol in Alishng district, Laghman province on early Saturday evening.
- March 20 – In Burqah district of northern Baghlan province of Afghanistan, a deadly fighting unfolded ensuing a raid by the USZ-NATO invading forces on Mujahideen entrenchment last night at about 1:00 am and continued for about two hours killing more than 32 USZ–NATO terrorist invaders and wounding dozens more of the cowardly troops; nevertheless, 7 Mujahideen embraced martyrdom during the fighting.
- March 20 – In Wardag’s Sayedabad district, a puppet officer who was on his way to Herat province to carry out his mission there got captured along the way between Herat and Kabul, a Mujahideen official said Sunday.
- March 20 – 15 of the USZ invading troops are said to have been killed and scores wounded during an attack carried out by Mujahideen of Afghanistan on their military base in Sayedabad district of Wardag province on Sunday. The report adds 1 Mujahid has been martyred with another wounded during the heavy exchange of fire.
Overall, 339 USZ-NATO-French soldiers were killed in the last 2 days intense fighting. Some 81 local puppets including police officers and governors were killed as well. 23 enemy tanks as well as dozens of military vehicles and oil-tankers were also destroyed by Mujahideen along with several supply trucks and equipment seized. A pilot-less drone as well as an enemy helicopter were also shot down by Mujahideen of Afghanistan. Several enemy bases were fiercely attacked and massive casualties and equipment losses were enforced on the terrorist invaders during this weekend's battle. The total enemy's death toll has now spiked up to 339 + 81 + 2513 = 2933. With America's economy falling day by day at home, and it's forces trapped till eternity in Afghanistan, the future of USZ and its allies is getting more and more blurred both economically as well as militarily. The Graveyard of Empires is crushing and swallowing yet another imperial multi-state empire of satanic crusaders.