Pakistan Cyber Force: Pakistan has NO escape from Islam

Top stories

Pakistan Cyber Force [Official]

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pakistan has NO escape from Islam

Print Friendly and PDF


Read on Pakistan Cyber Force Facebook Page

After the passing of 1962 constitution, I noticed something peculiar that in all the documents of the government, the word 'Islam' was not written with the name of Pakistan. First, I thought that it might be an error in the drafting, but after some days I came to know that the error was repeated several times and it seemed more intentional than unintentional. I wrote a note to President Ayub Khan to allow me to write a letter to all the ministries about this frequent error. One evening, He came to me and told me that it is not an error but we have taken this decision with a general consensus.



President Ayub Khan told me that the name of Pakistan will be "Republic of Pakistan" instead of "Islamic Republic of Pakistan". If I had the courage, I would have asked him : "Who are you to eliminate the word 'Islam' from the name of Pakistan?" However I came back home and wrote a two pages note, the summary of which is as following:

Pakistan has no escape from Islam. The history of this country is very old but its geography is new. The Red-cliff line between Pakistan and India was drawn for the purpose that we acquired this piece of land on the name of Islam. If now Islam is erased from the name of Pakistan, the limitation of this line will have no meaning. We became Pakistan for the sole reason that we are Muslims. If Afghanistan, Iran, Egypt, Iraq and Turkey eliminate Islam from their lives, they would still retain their identity as Afghans, Irani, Egyptian, Iraqi and Turks. But if we, Pakistanis, try to escape from Islam, Pakistan will not have any distinction of its own. Now, if Islam suits our luxurious life or not, Islam fits to our way of life or not, We personally follow Islam or not, the truth is that whether for the sake of saving our hereafter or for the worldly profit and selfishness, we are compelled to keep Pakistan and Islam parallel to each other for the sake of the long lasting of Pakistan. Due to the illiteracy of others, there is no need to go into the inferiority complex yourself.


In addition to this note, I also wrote a resignation letter to resign if this note is not accepted. Next Day President Ayub came to me to tell me something, He sat infront of me and took that note from my hand and started reading it. After reading few sentences, his facial expressions changed suddenly and he started reading from the beginning again.Then he said slowly: "Yes, Right You Are" and repeated this sentence again, and hence the word 'Islam' was added to the name of Pakistan. 
(Excerpt from Shahabnama)

Translated by: Rizwan Khan Mohmand.

Xharaf Vsm

Pakistan Cyber Force

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...