Pakistan Cyber Force: Shahab Sahb and the Naval Officer

Top stories

Pakistan Cyber Force [Official]

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shahab Sahb and the Naval Officer

Print Friendly and PDF



The Naval Officer:  
( Shahab Sahab tells Mufti Sahab)
I was going to delhi in the railway train. I arrived at some station, and the train started. And I jumped and rode on the train. When the door opened, I saw it was a reserved saloon. I was thinking yet, when someone opened the door. He said, "welcome, Mr. Q.U Shahab, welcome" He was a British. Navy's Officer.  He was dressed in Uniform. He took me inside the saloon. He said: "Mr. QU Shahab, I was just waiting for you."

Shahab Sb: "But Sir I accidentally rode on this train. My seat was backward.."

Naval Officer: Yes! I wished to get you in the saloon. So you came. Good! You came. I wanted to talk to you. When a person is filled to the top, so much is he burdened that he may not bear with it. That's why he wants to get rid of the stress. I wanted to cheer my self. For that I wished in my heart, you to come here"

Shahab Sb: Who are you?

Naval Officer: I am an officer of British Navy. In this on-going War, Spiritual forces are working on both sides. I am also a worker.

Shahab Sb: But you are a Christian.

Naval officer: Yes. I was a Christian. Temporarily my heart has reformed and for time being I have been given powers. These powers were given to me in the Jungle of kashmir. Will you drink something?

Shahab Sb: No.

Naval Officer: Common drink, what's the harm?

Shahab Sb: No. No. You drink, it's okay. drink!

Naval Officer: At the moment, I am going through such a stage, in front of which all intoxicants are worthless. But now, few days are left. We, British rulers will have to leave soon. Your country's Buzurg have decided to make us get out desolately." I was being amazed at his talks. I was thinking in my heart, if he's a fraud. 

He read my mind, and said, "What's fraud? Who am I? I'm the one, with out whom the history of war can not be completed. But you can not comprehend my name as I have erased my name from your mind... I established a contact with Iqbal too. Had I not done so, he would have not been what he is today. He knows me in the form of 60 years old faqeer."

He remained silent for some time. I was being amazed. I was thinking why is he telling me all this? He bagan: You don't know Churchel is a genius and if he had come in your line, he would have been great. Gandhi was an empty drum. But he knew how to beat the drum. I even met Hitler. I warned him that, see you are number two from beginning. If you remain number two, you will gain honour. But if you try to become number one, you will be destroyed. But I knew he would not be satisfied with number two. And that Mountbatten, is an idiot! he will poke nose in your matters.." 
He abruptly turned to me, and said, "you used to do mischieves in your childhood. you used to catch chickens. Used to steal money from the mazaar.""You!" he made a face, "are an insect, wandering at the surface. Dive deep, and you shall find pearls"   

(Excerpt from Alakh Nagri)



Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...